"Gory hory shit! Ah no no nonono! Not like that, gorii... gorira, goriraaa GORIRA monkey shit!!! No not Kanata senpai is not shit, no no no!"Ichijou Ririka

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
You know what? The Discord Degeneracy Thread turning into the attempted grooming of a VTuber is pottery of the highest order.
Are we really the ones doing the grooming when Ant posted that to her discord simps?

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I'm extremely worried that if Ant comes to this thread because she was @'d earlier you fuckers are going to try and groom her to let you all be her "malewives". With the autism on the last two pages, I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to a fight to death for the 'honor'.
proctor set the precedent that its OK to groom 2views and be weird about it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
proctor set the precedent that its OK to groom 2views and be weird about it.
You know, I think Ant would actually enjoy a Proctor-style 500-word politics essay.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I want to kill myself...
Well she did say “malewife”

Uki’s an example of a malewife
No, Uki's an example of a FÁGGOT

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
1689476708443.png

Horned up in the PC

Listen im not gonna say the guy is based but if koyori ever ask me to bark for her i cant promise i wont do it. Especially in this outfit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Jesus Christ, Ant.

She is pretty though...
Dick. Crazy. Don't.
How did pegging even come up here?

You faggots are literally talking about fucking an attractive woman and you STILL managed to make it fucking gay.
We're prepping for the time Proctor gives in and allows Chinese fujos in for a registration fee.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1689490839807.png

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I'm extremely worried that if Ant comes to this thread because she was @'d earlier you fuckers are going to try and groom her to let you all be her "malewives". With the autism on the last two pages, I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to a fight to death for the 'honor'.
I have a good feeling this thread would be locked and nothing would replace it if this happened. Just a hunch though.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
disgustingwhowoulddothat.PNG

:amepopcorn:What a disgusting and stupid post. I can't believe butter cookies are like this.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
View attachment 36157
:amepopcorn:What a disgusting and stupid post. I can't believe butter cookies are like this.
You can't just post stuff like that. You have to post it on VT and upset everyone, then screen cap it and post in the Nolan thread.... oh I mean the Degeneracy thread and
PRETEND IT WASN'T YOU and get Thrrraaaannnngggggg to scoobydoo about how it's totally you. Get the most bang out of your degen buck.
:menhera::mitothink:
pipPonder.png

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
That just reminds me of a Shoe quote, who’s also bi like us. I think she’s right on this.

“It’s okay, I can say that, I’m half fag’got”- Shoe0nhead on saying the word “fagg’ot”
Wrong. I can also say fággot without being a balding bisexual.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Babe, wake up! New Schizopasta just dropped!

1689512183279.png1689512235729.png1689512293709.png

The Holiest Hole

Needs to stop using imgur links

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I’m going to go back to ignoring this thread like the plague it is. At least when you talk about me and pretend like a 22 yo having a sex drive is news.

Is there some ulterior motive here somehow?

Took you 4 hours. ANYWAY.

I have a good feeling this thread would be locked and nothing would replace it if this happened. Just a hunch though.
Kill Jannies Behead Jannies Roundhouse kick Jannies ect.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

You know, I'm a reasonable guy. I think no-no square posters should be rounded up and shot, but I'd let them put on a blindfold first.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

You know, I'm a reasonable guy. I think no-no square posters should be rounded up and shot, but I'd let them put on a blindfold first.

The fact she looks like a kid irl makes it 100% worse.

Top Bottom