"He just straight up insults me! He calls me a 'pen'! ~'Your pen!'~ Omae wa pen~da! Anata wa pen... da! Kusogaki! You brat... wait, was I wrong? it's incorrect? I'm sorry I'm sorry! I was tricked"Roboco (vs Duolingo)

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

God's Strongest Dragoon

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Holy fucking shit the last page of posts probably need to be put in the degeneracy thread. I keep forgetting to fucking use it for things other than Nolanposting. I'm so sorry for starting this, mods.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I think I found the perfect Nolan theme
View attachment 36121
Best part is that the lead singer of MSI was recently sued for sexual battery of a minor and in the lawsuit, it alleges he was in a relationship with a 15 yr old while he was 27. So yeah, very fitting theme for Nolan.

EDIT: I take it Nolan doesn't approve of the song. Would you approve of a Chris Brown song being your theme song, Nolan?

Last edited:

MostlyALurker777

I was mostly just enjoying the shit talking and causing chaos but yeah it does deserve to go here

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1689478496860.png

1689478519011.png

:kroniiphone:
How do I get in on this?
I don't mean to be sexist (at the moment) but the term malewife inherently implies a male is needed to take the role.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wish all the pegging enthusiasts in this thread happy hemorrhoids.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
I’m going to go back to ignoring this thread like the plague it is. At least when you talk about me and pretend like a 22 yo having a sex drive is news.

Topo Chico

I’m going to go back to ignoring this thread like the plague it is. At least when you talk about me and pretend like a 22 yo having a sex drive is news.
You're gay

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Yeah Just Run Away

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I'm extremely worried that if Ant comes to this thread because she was @'d earlier you fuckers are going to try and groom her to let you all be her "malewives". With the autism on the last two pages, I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to a fight to death for the 'honor'.

Topo Chico

I'm extremely worried that if Ant comes to this thread because she was @'d earlier you fuckers are going to try and groom her to let you all be her "malewives". With the autism on the last two pages, I wouldn't be surprised if it came down to a fight to death for the 'honor'.
A hwite man can't groom an asian!

MostlyALurker777

I would like to think she is smarter than that.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
If it's a fight to the death I win hands down over you nerds!

Edit: Is ant's server still private? I never got the chance to join it.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Go hit on Lia, Rie.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I agree

@Ant Hime I challenge you to a duel, sabers or black powder pistols your choice. First blood rules we aren't trying to kill each other, but I'm not gonna pay for a physician to be on hand just in case an accident happens

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You know what? The Discord Degeneracy Thread turning into the attempted grooming of a VTuber is pottery of the highest order.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Can Nolan get banned from another Discord so we can change the subject?

Topo Chico

Can Nolan get banned from another Discord so we can change the subject?
Give it a few more weeks, he's working on the phase connect disc right now

Top Bottom