"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Factorio is getting intense

If you told me Lumi wanted to play an autism game about Human breeding farms.... actually yeah I'd believe that it tracks

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
View attachment 57237
Caramel Idol with an obvious entry

Archive

Screenshot_20231125_074208_Brave.jpg

:kroniiphone:

I may be reading into it too much, but I think Caramel Idol might want to be colonized.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Archive

View attachment 57470

:kroniiphone:

I may be reading into it too much, but I think Caramel Idol might want to be colonized.

She has the blood of the Mighty Inca within her veins, if they weren't predisposed to colonization then they would've never been conquered in their mountain citadels.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
>Peruvian
Oh yeah she is totally down for some Conquistadick
How do we break the spell these white devils have so obviously put on these self-respecting melanated queens to make them betray themselves and their people?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
How do we break the spell these white devils have so obviously put on these self-respecting melanated queens to make them betray themselves and their people?
Admit it, we are majesty and nobility made man.
ortiz-surrender-granada-las-navas-tolosa-painting.jpg

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As any Western Male finds out pretty quickly when they get outside the region (and have any money or even reasonable looks), there's a hierarchy to male standings and they sit at the top. At least outside of local "high quality men", which is always a small number. So, not really. It isn't changing for a variety of reasons.

That said, a good chunk of what makes it into this thread is driven by that harsh reality.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
As I recall, Allah's Determined Melanicider confirmed he was not black or brown.. so a big think moment is in order.
As any Western Male finds out pretty quickly when they get outside the region (and have any money or even reasonable looks), there's a hierarchy to male standings and they sit at the top. At least outside of local "high quality men", which is always a small number. So, not really. It isn't changing for a variety of reasons.

That said, a good chunk of what makes it into this thread is driven by that harsh reality.
Excluding a selection of especially notable autistic creeps (Kiara's recent KFP one), a lot of this thread seems to feature SEAmen doesn't it?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I'm not white, I'm Greek! :smugselen:

All bits aside, this is the truth. Which gives me an idea... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ngl now I am just picturing, entertaining even the idea that Hasan Piker has a piss fetish

It's probably canon

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ngl now I am just picturing, entertaining even the idea that Hasan Piker has a piss fetish

It's probably canon

He's a communist, of course he has absolutely degenerate fetishes.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

So basically, this song wasn't wrong though?

It was wrong at the time because they expected a movie with limited runtime (yes the song is specifically about the movie despite references to the comic) that Primarily focuses on the Video Game Action Shonen story to fix a character who does the job intended of her in both the movie and comic and thus does not need fixing.
If you told me Lumi wanted to play an autism game about Human breeding farms.... actually yeah I'd believe that it tracks
More Vtubers SHOULD play Sims we can measure how long each of them takes till they start constructing death cubicles.
Finding the Cursed Gold of El Dorado.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

As I recall, Allah's Determined Melanicider confirmed he was not black or brown.. so a big think moment is in order.

Excluding a selection of especially notable autistic creeps (Kiara's recent KFP one), a lot of this thread seems to feature SEAmen doesn't it?

One thing I haven't introduced here is the Height vs Personality Axis. You don't notice it unless you live in a society that has some very strong height differences. The basic reality is the shorter you are relative to the Average in your Region, the more Personality (or projection of it) you need. As you get taller, you need less.

A man that's 2m tall basically doesn't need a personality and will do fine with Women. Physical presence alone does most of the work. It's also why guys with large personalities are rarely all that tall. There's exceptions, but those guys are also basically always the center of attention.

So when you have a large group of Men that are basically going to respond as "I'm inferior" when dealing with people online, well, some of the results aren't surprising. You can also notice that most guys that fall hard into the Rainbow Road to Hell are either short or very small in stature. This is expected as well.

I'm not white, I'm Greek! :smugselen:

All bits aside, this is the truth. Which gives me an idea... :Pekora-EVILGRIN:

Any society with a large exposure to the British tend to have social norms to avoid as many issues as possible. That said, that's the public facing reality. A white dude with a little bit of money and a little bit of self confidence is setting about 90% up the male hierarchy in most of the world just by showing up. And, kinda rightly, that pisses off a lot of guys around the globe. At least we're mostly sheltered from a lot of Chinese insanity outside of the country, but, if we weren't, we'd have a lot more issues with the Han Inferiority Complex than we see online.

Top Bottom