"The loli is chasing the old man, guys. It's the other way around, an old man is being chased by a loli!"Hana Macchia

Discord Degeneracy (And Degeneracy in general) Containment Zone

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
Strange things have been happening in the last few hours with VTubers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I saw this earlier today and seems like it might have been real.
View attachment 58121

How many girls have made drug jokes today? Pippa and Hime? :whatastory:
Pippa and Rie are two sides of the same coin. Which is probably why Rie one of these days is gonna take Pippa out. In minecraft.

Also 4chan be baiting me again with this, trying to get me to spy on chat to see who is cozy with who. Last time I did that we ended up in the BBC arc. That was some wild shit, but as far as I'm concerned the less I know about talents y audience the better. Who knows what goes on with Maros and the like. The jews were amusingly more open about it and look where we ended.

JMForte

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

1701286092697.png
"How could you tell I had to review several hundred of Riro's maros?"

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Our man Azehara giving his opinion on Saruei

1701292105802.png

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
French debuff, though.

Also mixed signals:

Archive

Very mixed signals:

Archive

You know, after some consideration... she's French Katta.

She's not schizo, she's just French

And nothing is more French than being willing to burn everything to the ground

Just ask Macron about that time he tried to raise fuel taxes
1701295635959.png

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
French debuff, though.

Also mixed signals:

Archive

Very mixed signals:

Archive

You know, after some consideration... she's French Katta.

Just a knife? Hope you've practiced. You get one chance and if you fuck it, your attacker is now armed with a knife and unless your secret technique requires your opponent to be wielding a knife you've blown your personal defense.

Always practice practical unarmed defense techniques if you're interested in personal defense, don't rely on weapons for 'an edge' if they're your only safety. You always have your hands, you might not always have a gun or a knife.

Also just don't be a hoe. It's never a good look.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
When did Saruei become a lewdtuber? I noticed she was on the VTuber awards under that category.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Our man Azehara giving his opinion on Saruei

6.5-7/ 10 tops
Just a knife? Hope you've practiced. You get one chance and if you fuck it, your attacker is now armed with a knife and unless your secret technique requires your opponent to be wielding a knife you've blown your personal defense.

Always practice practical unarmed defense techniques if you're interested in personal defense, don't rely on weapons for 'an edge' if they're your only safety. You always have your hands, you might not always have a gun or a knife.

Also just don't be a hoe. It's never a good look.
She's a buck fifteen max, and France has almost acceptable gun laws. She should take advantage of that. Also, no amount of sparring will help you against an Algerian rape gang.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
6.5-7/ 10 tops

She's a buck fifteen max, and France has almost acceptable gun laws. She should take advantage of that. Also, no amount of sparring will help you against an Algerian rape gang.

Neither will a knife, and a gun only so long unless you can shoot without hesitation or waste. My point is, sleeping with a knife under the pillow for personal defense is more a liability against you because you need to be in arms length to use a knife and if your opponent has any physical advantage on you, your knife is already less effective. If you're going to keep a weapon for defense, keep a gun, because a knife is only beneficial if you're trained to use it.

And for fucks sake never tell people you keep a weapon stashed, because now Sarueipists will know she's got a knife and just bring a fucking bat. Reach advantage checkmate, dumb woman.

smartestkidontheshortbus

Neither will a knife, and a gun only so long unless you can shoot without hesitation or waste. My point is, sleeping with a knife under the pillow for personal defense is more a liability against you because you need to be in arms length to use a knife and if your opponent has any physical advantage on you, your knife is already less effective. If you're going to keep a weapon for defense, keep a gun, because a knife is only beneficial if you're trained to use it.

And for fucks sake never tell people you keep a weapon stashed, because now Sarueipists will know she's got a knife and just bring a fucking bat. Reach advantage checkmate, dumb woman.
Really not smart to tell people to bring lockpicks and Kevlar the day you post body pics. Unless that's your thing idk I'm not a woman.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
Really not smart to tell people to bring lockpicks and Kevlar the day you post body pics. Unless that's your thing idk I'm not a woman.

The kind of behaviour of someone who writes their debit card PIN on a neat label on the back and then is in the bank crying about having their account drained just 10 hours after losing their wallet.

smartestkidontheshortbus

The kind of behaviour of someone who writes their debit card PIN on a neat label on the back and then is in the bank crying about having their account drained just 10 hours after losing their wallet.
Proctor don't ban me
Maybe she's ovulating, or she participated in NNN and it's really getting to her.

Stunned But Dumb

she participated in NNN and it's really getting to her.

You know I've never thought about it before, but Dec 1 must be like christmas to these types of streamers/creators. Or maybe dec. 2 depending on how long it takes the banks to process transactions

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
When did Saruei become a lewdtuber? I noticed she was on the VTuber awards under that category.
She's another twitch indie, all of them come with the whore genes baked into their circuits just waiting to sprout like an ugly parasitic alien.

Top Bottom