"I thought she said 'DENMA'(Vibrator)... that is sekushawl... good!"Haachama

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Yeah it was proper AR on the stream at least. Screens from pictures looked iffy but seems mostly on what they can fit in the venue.

AnimeNYC concert screens looked stupendous though.

Plus live MC, JP participating in MC, JP mixed units, better backgrounds that don't destroy the bitrate, slightly better camerawork (still to improve though). Pretty much everything that sucked about CtW was improved. Which more than anything tells me they actually read feedback, a rare trait in this day and age.

Hopefully they think of ways to upgrade to bigger venues. It's at the point where I don't think there's a question they could fill a 10k venue.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah it was proper AR on the stream at least. Screens from pictures looked iffy but seems mostly on what they can fit in the venue.

AnimeNYC concert screens looked stupendous though.

Plus live MC, JP participating in MC, JP mixed units, better backgrounds that don't destroy the bitrate, slightly better camerawork (still to improve though). Pretty much everything that sucked about CtW was improved. Which more than anything tells me they actually read feedback, a rare trait in this day and age.

Hopefully they think of ways to upgrade to bigger venues. It's at the point where I don't think there's a question they could fill a 10k venue.
Definitely could fill 10k, the japs are just very cautious, but honestly I think that instead of having bigger events the right path forward is having more in different areas, probably tied to anime cons, which is what the world tour is probably a test for anyways. The only problem is that every concert is a unique performance, which does detract from day-to-day activities.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
To the people going in person todat, how are the lines doing? Are they more prepared than yesterday?

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
To the people going in person todat, how are the lines doing? Are they more prepared than yesterday?
Much better. I'm already seated and chill. They had more security lines, sent people in earlier and were much better organized. Fairly certain we'll be starting on time today.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yeah, I was gonna go to Taco Bell for a soda before getting in line, but the line was already moving when I got here. MUCH faster and it looks like it will be on time.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Yeah, I was gonna go to Taco Bell for a soda before getting in line, but the line was already moving when I got here. MUCH faster and it looks like it will be on time.
Did you get a baja blast?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Did you get a baja blast?
I was going to, but I gave up and got in line.

Edit: Why are you so shocked, Baja Blasts are amazing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was going to, but I gave up and got in line.

Edit: Why are you so shocked, Baja Blasts are amazing.
IM SHOCKED THAT YOU DIDNT GET IT.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
THE THEATRE LINE WAS MOVING FASTER THAN THE TACO BELL LINE
MFW TACOBELL HAS MORE FANS THAN HOLO.
HOLOSISTERS WHAT WILL WE EVER DO?

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Definitely could fill 10k, the japs are just very cautious, but honestly I think that instead of having bigger events the right path forward is having more in different areas, probably tied to anime cons, which is what the world tour is probably a test for anyways. The only problem is that every concert is a unique performance, which does detract from day-to-day activities.

They should probably find 3-6k venues at each of the major conventions in the States in large cities. AX would make sense and one of the Texas conventions. They could then do 1-2 in Europe as well. 4-6 on the year and probably do that every year for a while.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
MFW TACOBELL HAS MORE FANS THAN HOLO.
HOLOSISTERS WHAT WILL WE EVER DO?
It's only because Gura was in one of their commercials that one time.:takocope:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Handheld camera action

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stream's up. The traditional theatre really does look beautiful.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Camerabro found at least one semi-good looking girl to film.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
I just like to see people being happy, even especially if they are all nerds.

frz

Jesus i hear some guy sing the biboo tax song...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oh god the redneck with the irys happi

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Jesus i hear some guy sing the biboo tax song...
Everyone must suffer forever. Justice (Except CC) also hit the watchalong with it because of course after seeing the Biboo wig.

Top Bottom