"Brazil country of the sun live in its light. EVERYONE ELSE SUCKS"Pipkin Pippa

Breaking Dimensions: Hololive English 2nd Concert

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
Cover really held the idol outfits for Holofes huh:anyannoyed:
Probably because Advent don't have their idol outfits for 3D done yet.

Aight, see you mfers later. I'm heading to bed.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
If Kronii was not lying and Korone is her oshi I can see her being pretty happy about performing with her :pomuLove:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Day 1 done and it was awesome!!!

The group songs are the highlights of this one. Them ending with Breaking Dimensions with all the girls on stage was just pure
:kiarachefkiss:.

Cover killed this one! The crowd was HYPED AF! Can't wait for day 2 as we still haven't seen all the girls perform.

To Yagoo and Cover staff...
:hololove:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Day 1 done and it was awesome!!!

The group songs are the highlights of this one. Them ending with Breaking Dimensions with all the girls on stage was just pure
:kiarachefkiss:.

Cover killed this one! The crowd was HYPED AF! Can't wait for day 2 as we still haven't seen all the girls perform.

To Yagoo and Cover staff...
:hololove:
NOO! NOOOOOO!
YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BITCH AND COMPLAIN AND THROW THINLY VEILED INSULTS AT THE TALENTS YOU HATE!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
That was way better than CtW. They really listened to complaints and fixed the issues. I can't wait until tomorrow. That was amazing.

Wonder if they'll perform this song tomorrow too,

the FEELS encore
Tomorrow will probably be English Our Bright Parade, so get ready to cry.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
That was way better than CtW. They really listened to complaints and fixed the issues. I can't wait until tomorrow. That was amazing.
yeah they didn't show the crowd every 5 seconds and they kept the POV on the talents when it mattered for the most part.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hololive English is going to have their 2nd live concert called Breaking Dimensions at the Kings Theater in NY. The two-day concert will happen this weekend at the 24th and 25th of August 2024. Show starts at 5:30PM EDT so SEAnigs are out of luck this time watching this live (they're also poorfags so nothing of value was lost).

There's also this video that they'll most probably announce details of at the concert

Kiwawa

Wigger daisenpai

Inya

Iwys

Faunya

Kroniini

Hakotaro

Shiowi

Newissa

Biboo

Mogojohn

Will add more whenever they release the others.

Free portion of the concert (for all the poorfags out there)
Day 1

Day 2

Watchalongs:
Justice

Saplings chatroom

KFP chatroom

Pleiadies Lillie

Janken Pomme

Some clips:
Biboo talking about the other girls' 3D

Raora shocked about the 19k ticket queue

Discussions, reactions shitposts and sharing of information are welcome in this thread. Those who'll watch the concert live at the venue, you all have a good one.

Thank you for making a thread for the event. You could have @'d someone to put it in the notice if you wanted. Would you like it there for Day 2?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Thank you for making a thread for the event. You could have @'d someone to put it in the notice if you wanted. Would you like it there for Day 2?
Yeah man that'd be cool. Thanks!

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
It was just a great time man. Being there live, waving the penlights and yelling out your support really is its own blessing. Seeing FuwaMoco up there, bau-bau'ing with them and chanting with their song made me so damn happy. IRyS calling America fat and Suisei being like "Yeah but I'm fat too" was great. All the performances were amazing but Bibbideba, Pineapple, Blue Clapper and Help were my favorites. My throat hurts and my body wants to disintegrate but it was absolutely worth it. That was so much better than Connect the World in literally every way. That said, I admittedly kinda missed liveposting with you fucks. No homo.

Tomorrow is gonna be amazing though. Since Suisei did her MC today, I hope we get some blessed Korone MC.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

mismatch

Alchemyth

Damn, I kinda regret not being able to see it live. My interest in vtubers comes and goes, but having watched the vod really gets me excited again...

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It was just a great time man. Being there live, waving the penlights and yelling out your support really is its own blessing. Seeing FuwaMoco up there, bau-bau'ing with them and chanting with their song made me so damn happy. IRyS calling America fat and Suisei being like "Yeah but I'm fat too" was great. All the performances were amazing but Bibbideba, Pineapple, Blue Clapper and Help were my favorites. My throat hurts and my body wants to disintegrate but it was absolutely worth it. That was so much better than Connect the World in literally every way. That said, I admittedly kinda missed liveposting with you fucks. No homo.

Tomorrow is gonna be amazing though. Since Suisei did her MC today, I hope we get some blessed Korone MC.
How did it smell though? Did it have the dreaded consmell?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I think New York as a whole smelled worse than it did inside the venue.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
1724548118755883.jpg
"We did it, Mumei! We proved to everyone that we aren't posers!"
"YEAH!"
*freeze frame*
*Don't You (Forget About Me) starts playing*

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
The venue had a lot of space and ventilated well so it wasn't really noticeable. But since it's NYC, there was just a general scent of dog piss and ass everywhere. It was especially bad waiting to get inside. It was funny though cause since the line lasted for like 2 hours and went through a whole section of the neighborhood, there were a bunch of niggas looking at the thousands of vtuber fans, wondering what the hell is wrong with everyone. It even interrupted traffic for a bit at one point.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
They didn’t know what the fuck they were doing with the lines. I saw that they changed the bag policy to keep people from bringing more than one in today, but it will still probably be a shit show. They need to open up the venue earlier, if anything.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Maybe it's just because of the neighborhoods I'm in and how much time I am spending in each city, but LA was like 'meh', and New York is like 'how do people live like this?'

And they really should open the venue earlier. I wasn't even that far back in the line (about one corner away) and didn't see the full extent, but even I could tell there was no way they were getting everyone in and seated in an hour.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Shame I missed it. Had an old person moment or whatever and fell asleep.

I'm glad to hear it sounds like this is actually a major step up for the EN branch from CtW because it means they actually give a shit about it. Not that I had expectations of them ignoring it like Niji does or anything but it's easy to do bare minimum and act like you care just to milk things. Actually putting in effort to fix problems and upgrading the show means that they truly intend to put in work to make sure they can do a great show. It fully means they'll keep working toward supporting them for big ventures which is always really great to hear.

Top Bottom