"make.oike a tree and f*** off"Amiya Aranha

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
I spent too much time on this for it to just die on the discord.
Proctor was painting spoons again and the red ones must not have tasted so good so he painted some to be shiny instead.
View attachment 79917
Which inspired me to make this stupid meme

>Wasting metallic paints on his spoons

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
1728103967631352m.jpg

It's pretty funny how dumb idol shit looks when pretty white girls do it. How do people take this weeb shit seriously. Fucking Dinkley Velma-chan.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
View attachment 79967

It's pretty funny how dumb idol shit looks when pretty white girls do it. How do people take this weeb shit seriously. Fucking Dinkley Velma-chan.
There's still a part of idol fandom that I haven't touched and it's western ones for a reason

Maybe I'll dig into it on of these days

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 79967

It looks dumb when flat chested Asian girls do it, too.

The girls like the Idoling. The fans just like the girls.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 79967

The girl is cute, but her outfit is a weird mishmash of colours, the socks aren't pulled up and the shoes should be smaller. IMO. I don't think a Japanese idol would be able to pull off that outfit either.

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

The girl is cute, but her outfit is a weird mishmash of colours, the socks aren't pulled up and the shoes should be smaller. IMO. I don't think a Japanese idol would be able to pull off that outfit either.
Colors also play off skin, so it's a pretty terrible color choice for a very white female. It's way too busy for the setup and the skirt choice ruins the top, which is fine. The more busy a design, the more you have to be really careful with the color combinations.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
View attachment 79967

What's even jarring is that nowadays japan is jampacked with foreigners living their early young adulthood dream of Being an Anime so you're more likely to run into some rich canadian all dressed up, and in get up, than a local girl currently working 20/7 between her university and 7/11 to afford her ratbox appartment rent in Gunma.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
This thread suddenly turned into the Fashion Asylum.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I prefer my women to not be wearing any clothes

It's cheaper.

UberSoldat

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I agree with the colors but the socks not being pulled up along with those shoes comes from Kogal fashion. She looks like an anime character OC that never had any sort of criticism taken towards their design imo.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Okay, I'd like to try some new music. The sole caveat is that I don't want to be listening to vtuber music. Apart from that, recommend me whatever you think is good.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Okay, I'd like to try some new music. The sole caveat is that I don't want to be listening to vtuber music. Apart from that, recommend me whatever you think is good.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Have you checked out the music thread?
I only listen to weird shit so I won't recommend.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Have you checked out the music thread?
I only listen to weird shit so I won't recommend.
Fuck I love weird shit. Post some stuff, please.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Choo Choo Motherfuckers!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Chief Commissar of Holochistan
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom