"I'm not like other girls, I'm worse"Enna Alouette

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
you just had a :polkawomanmoment: over AI, if you had a dick it fell off after that :gloomiLaugh:
If that's a woman moment you're much more touch-starved than I thought dude.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't know whats worse, arguing about AI all night or trying to feminize one of the men here. Guys, you're better than thi- ok, no you're not but at least pretend to be?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Good to know I'm the only straight caucasian male amongst the diversity crowd in here.
Chechens are from the caucasus, and they're just the diversity hires of the Russian army.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
we need more mysogyny on these parts

VSoyBoy

we need more mysogyny on these parts
Women aren't funny, most of them are ugly and I would not have sex with them on principle.

httn

Hag enthusiast

Awoogers

Women aren't funny, most of them are ugly and I would not have sex with them on principle.
nigga you are literally gay im sure your opinions is on the bottom just like you

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

God's Strongest Dragoon

I never thought catfishing would be this easy but here we are.
Considering how gay you write and how many emotional rants you go off on, I was thinking you're either a woman or just a huge fag.

Awoogers

God's Strongest Dragoon

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Considering how gay you write and how many emotional rants you go off on, I was thinking you're either a woman or just a huge fag.
I was constantly beaten for "liking non-manly things" like dancing and painting so that might check out. Although I even went to gay clubs to see if I liked men and I puke on reaction just by thinking about kissing another nigga.
I think men should be allowed to live under less pressure, you don't have to follow islam to live a happy life. Embrace the Sanrio merch and Non Non Biyori lifestyle. :pomuLove:

Awoogers

I was constantly beaten for "liking non-manly things" like dancing and painting so that might check out. Although I even went to gay clubs to see if I liked men and I puke on reaction just by thinking about kissing another nigga.
I think men should be allowed to live under less pressure, you don't have to follow islam to live a happy life. Embrace the Sanrio merch and Non Non Biyori lifestyle. :pomuLove:
sanrio merch is the manliest stuff around wym

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
If you were a woman you would be one of those sanrio soul snatchers so we dodged a bullet.

Awoogers

getting together with a hello kitty girl will change you in more ways than one lol

VSoyBoy

getting together with a hello kitty girl will change you in more ways than one lol
Watching Ironmouse makes me think Cinnamonroll is the worse offender. Pretty sure she has an extra room for her collection, half of them provided by CDawg.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If you were a woman you would be one of those sanrio soul snatchers so we dodged a bullet.

Watching Ironmouse makes me think Cinnamonroll is the worse offender. Pretty sure she has an extra room for her collection, half of them provided by CDawg.
In my inner circle of friends we have a theory that My Melody is currently the queen of menhera, followed by Kuromi and Cinnamoroll.
We also hold a theory that each Sanrio mascot represents a female mental illness that's why they attract every flavor or schizo and BPD. Still developing the tiers.
Hello Kitty fell into oblivion, she doesn't even rank well anymore, only actual grandmas remember and buy her stuff.
My nigga is Tuxedo Sam, I wish to be as cool as him someday.

randomtranny

In my inner circle of friends we have a theory that My Melody is currently the queen of menhera, followed by Kuromi and Cinnamoroll.
We also hold a theory that each Sanrio mascot represents a female mental illness that's why they attract every flavor or schizo and BPD. Still developing the tiers.
Hello Kitty fell into oblivion, she doesn't even rank well anymore, only actual grandmas remember and buy her stuff.
My nigga is Tuxedo Sam, I wish to be as cool as him someday.
I have like 3 kuromis and 2 melody plushies.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

randomtranny

Please don't kill yourself when you hit 35.
I gotta wait until I'm in my 80's for that. Gotta go out in style and die in some fucked up tragic accident that leaves everybody around me scarred.

Top Bottom