"I guess there's no better way to display socks, to wear them on your hands... I mean imagine if we did have a picture of YAGOO displaying the socks with his actual feet, I'm pretty sure you guys would screenshot it and do weird things with it, so YAGOO arigatogozaimasu thank you for not showing your feet... please DO NOT show your feet! do not show your feet, don't do it! Don't do it!"Amelia Watson

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

ex_lurker

I mean, she was a girlfailure who lost every fight she was ever in, only managed to cling to the throne because she whored herself out to Caesar and Antonius, betrayed every single one of her siblings and ordered the murder of her sister.

Truly someone to take pride in sharing one's ancestry with.
You are a gentleman of exquisite and impeccable taste.

Also Lexx
She's the only ancient african they can name and know anything about but she's white (well as much as a greek can be), and that's intolerable to these people so they take refuge in delusions instead of accepting reality.
In global economic news, the Sahm Rule has been invoked for the U.S economy is now in a state of entering an "Official Recession" The economy has been bad for a while now, but things are looking like there about to spiral out of control as around 2.9 trillion dollars just got wiped from the U.S stock market. Japan also exploded, with the Nikkei dropping 13% over 3 days. If the Sahm rule is in play, unemployment is about to jump, and on top of what the U.S. has already been hiding, it's not going to be fun. In short
If you've got some cash saved up and manage to keep your job, you'll be able to get some pretty decent discount on stocks in the next few months.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
If you've got some cash saved up and manage to keep your job, you'll be able to get some pretty decent discount on stocks in the next few months.
Sure, I could do that. Or I could burn my life savings on buying ad space in the Vancouver metro area to torture the resident v-tubers with containment breaks and Sneed-posting.

yeah I'm going to need some more time to think about this one

Piava

Redemption Arc
@No way dude
:hololove:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1722719733738.png

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
Things are looking like there about to spiral out of control as around 2.9 trillion dollars just got wiped from the U.S stock market. Japan also exploded...
[- THE SWARM ARE MOBILIZING -]
1694199280123667.gif

Helmet-kun Backwards

[- THE SWARM ARE MOBILIZING -]
View attachment 75137
Since a majority of those stock losses are from the AI investment bubble popping, you're probably going to be mobilizing just to march towards the unemployment line buddy. After a terminator gets fired, it's nothing but an ex-terminator...

wait fuck :pikayabai:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
I want to go on twitter and see my favorite chuubas do cute and cursed things, but instead its wall to wall UK Current Events™

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
In global economic news, the Sahm Rule has been invoked for the U.S economy is now in a state of entering an "Official Recession" The economy has been bad for a while now, but things are looking like there about to spiral out of control as around 2.9 trillion dollars just got wiped from the U.S stock market. Japan also exploded, with the Nikkei dropping 13% over 3 days. If the Sahm rule is in play, unemployment is about to jump, and on top of what the U.S. has already been hiding, it's not going to be fun. In short
View attachment 75035

Update: Shit has gotten worse as Aisa is in full rout causing global contagion.
1722831944288.png

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Update: Shit has gotten worse as Aisa is in full rout causing global contagion.
View attachment 75260
Nikkei hit "circuit breakers" / limit down today. I'd expect Japanese stocks to get really roughed up because of their SPY exposure. Any significant drop there causes a rebalancing of the Yen. (Japanese retirement funds have something like 2Trillion USD in assets or more in US stocks. As a note if anyone is confused why there's such a strong relationship.)

A little surprised we've managed to go this long before things started really popping. When those Chinese Regional banks all started to blow up 2 years ago, a global recession was absolutely on its way, not that the Fed increasing the US Monetary supply by ~40% wouldn't lead to massive global inflation as countries had to burn through their USD reserves to maintain their exchange rates.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Nikkei hit "circuit breakers" / limit down today. I'd expect Japanese stocks to get really roughed up because of their SPY exposure. Any significant drop there causes a rebalancing of the Yen. (Japanese retirement funds have something like 2Trillion USD in assets or more in US stocks. As a note if anyone is confused why there's such a strong relationship.)

A little surprised we've managed to go this long before things started really popping. When those Chinese Regional banks all started to blow up 2 years ago, a global recession was absolutely on its way, not that the Fed increasing the US Monetary supply by ~40% wouldn't lead to massive global inflation as countries had to burn through their USD reserves to maintain their exchange rates.
Agreed. One of the big things that caused the markets to rise a bit from today's lows was the pricing of emergency rate cuts alongside retail investors jumping in for discounts.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Shit is retarded. National regulators are always ordered to artificially hold exchange rates for minute electoral gains, which always only increase dependency on cheap import and makes eventual crash harder. They're almost never ordered to let exchange float free and only cushion critical dips. Then traders regularly inflate small and economic fuckups with panic sells, turning every potential future drop into real current one, it's self-fulfilling prophecy every fucking time.
And worst of all are "financial analysts", emphasis on "anal", because all of their prognoses are pulled put straight out of ass, every single one with no exception, they are literally no better than RNG regardless of degrees and experience.
And this is just most surface-level retardation that everyone can observe without diving into obscure levels of international economy.

VSoyBoy

Japanese market has bounced back quite a bit today. Still down massively for the month but not disaster territory anymore like yesterday. (VTuber companies included to make it somewhat relevant to the forum)
daily.JPG

Unbenannt.JPG

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
@Azehara can you stop adding random distracting bullshit in your clips thanks. Atleast normalize sound levels if you have to

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hey look guys, I found a book you may find handy!

Helmet-kun Backwards

Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 20-55-23 Banter_Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform.png

get your riot gear ready boys it's almost time

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Japanese market has bounced back quite a bit today. Still down massively for the month but not disaster territory anymore like yesterday. (VTuber companies included to make it somewhat relevant to the forum)
View attachment 75304
View attachment 75305
So is the world ending yet, asking because I'm sitting on top of bullion and canned spaghetti.

Top Bottom