"God's only mistake was not destroying humanity and replacing them with kemonomimi after Adam sinned"The Proctor

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

httn

Hag enthusiast
Id rather shoot myself than be stuck between two political extremes too tranny for the righties, too not politically correct for lefties. I just want to be myself and watch anime woman online.
:smugpipi: also us politics are garbo im game if i can join maple syrup country because at least then I can get away with doing nothing for 4 years.
Dont forget the blackface!

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
There's a joke somewhere here about a tranny moving to the country where the government offers assisted suicide.
Just as easy in the land of the free when Walmart sells me a 12 gauge, but I don't really have it in me to off myself. Life's good, I'm happy. I've always thought that vermintide kill themselves more because they don't put in the effort and they do it for fetish reasons. Why would you want to be a woman and not actually try. 99% of the times they just end up as charictures. :pippasadl:
Dont forget the blackface!
We can go twice the progressiveness by saying I'm RCTA.
Nick Fuentes, Sneako, Drake, Dev, Rev and Vee would disagree
Yeah but I also despise cucks so that kills half of that list.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Just as easy in the land of the free when Walmart sells me a 12 gauge, but I don't really have it in me to off myself. Life's good, I'm happy. I've always thought that vermintide kill themselves more because they don't put in the effort and they do it for fetish reasons. Why would you want to be a woman and not actually try. 99% of the times they just end up as charictures.
Attempting to kill yourself is the ultimate female fantasy!
The euphoria experienced when they try to chug a bottle of tylenol is truly unmatched!

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Killing yourself is a pathetic form of escape. It's giving up in the worst pay possible. I understand people are in pain and hurting, but there's other ways and im not that delulu.
gambling for starters is a good one

Stunned But Dumb

the best way to give up is to watch vtubers

Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

UberSoldat

Bronze

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
THE COMMIES ARE HERE :panik:
Jokes aside they are posting spam with links everywhere
I'm going to blame Kattarina Qutie for this for no other reason than she speaks Russian and works for Idol Corp.

Early Adopter
cum

edit:i wanted proctor to approve of this message and it just got sent wtf

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Man, this timeline just keeps getting weirder. (Dijak is a former WWE wrestler that recently left the company.)

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A couple hundred acres of olive trees in the Gaza strip
Gaza has the population density of Hongkong, two million people on 140 square miles.

There are no olive trees in Gaza. Only concrete buildings with screaming children because they never stop breeding.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Today in the Groomcord I bring you the two greatest minds coming together to spawn

sleepy_pussy.PNG

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
View attachment 74998
Anyone can be an egyptologist if they set their mind to it!
I mean, she was a girlfailure who lost every fight she was ever in, only managed to cling to the throne because she whored herself out to Caesar and Antonius, betrayed every single one of her siblings and ordered the murder of her sister.

Truly someone to take pride in sharing one's ancestry with.
Also unrelated to my fornite ptsd, Babylon 5/Farscape are the best sci-fi series from the golden era. Simple as.
You are a gentleman of exquisite and impeccable taste.

Also Lexx

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
In global economic news, the Sahm Rule has been invoked for the U.S economy is now in a state of entering an "Official Recession" The economy has been bad for a while now, but things are looking like there about to spiral out of control as around 2.9 trillion dollars just got wiped from the U.S stock market. Japan also exploded, with the Nikkei dropping 13% over 3 days. If the Sahm rule is in play, unemployment is about to jump, and on top of what the U.S. has already been hiding, it's not going to be fun. In short
1722617885322.png

Top Bottom