"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
I once made Reddit cry with this edit of Blobby N friends comic I made
View attachment 73149

edit: Some of my favorite comments

So you managed to do the easiest thing a human could possibly do: piss off leddit.

Cool. here's your validation :mikothumbsl:

1720267461413.png

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?
Couple days late but not really. I only drink on new years or during some events (concerts for example). I stick to regular beer mostly, and occasionally have vodka or whiskey. I did pick up some cherry moonshine because of Pippa though, was pretty nice. Might have that again sometime.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
embrace teetotalism

alcohol is for normies, snort pharmaceutical grade cocaine instead

fortnitesmasherX

Can we talk about books here? Is this the right place for that?

Stunned But Dumb

fortnitesmasherX

Usually people talk about books here
Not like this thread has rules though... that everyone follows...
The nonsense name made me think that was something completely different.

Thanks.

Helmet-kun Backwards

Inb4 the Bookstore gets renamed to "The General Reading Thread," along with the Pippa thread being renamed to "The General Rabbit Thread" and the NijiL thread becoming "The General Nijisanji Thread". But don't worry: to reduce confusion the original General thread will also be renamed to "The General General Thread." :achansasuga:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Guys, after reading the perfectly reasonable and valid takes from Proctor and MerelyTourist in the General General thread I have come to a conclusion.

I think copyright is gay. In fact, I think all copyright laws should be abolished. Everyone should own everything. The WORKING CLASS should RISE UP from the OPPRESIVE PROLETARIAT ARTISTS AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND RECLAIM THEIR RIGHTS! OPPRESSIVE CAPITALIST RULES SHALL NOT BRING US DOWN! COMMUNISM IS HECKIN VALID!

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Maybe harambe being shot was the catalyst that started it all
It was the death of David Bowie. Trust me. No going back after that point.
Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?
For casual drinking cider is my usual go-to, you've got a lot of variety in price points and available flavours with different fruits, it's nice and easy to drink. I used to be a big fan of whisky/scotch but dialled it back a few years ago when I saw what it can do to people when it's their tipple of choice. If I'm out somewhere or it's an occasion I tend to get port or similar sweet fortified wines instead.
Guys, after reading the perfectly reasonable and valid takes from Proctor and MerelyTourist in the General General thread I have come to a conclusion.

I think copyright is gay. In fact, I think all copyright laws should be abolished. Everyone should own everything. The WORKING CLASS should RISE UP from the OPPRESIVE PROLETARIAT ARTISTS AND COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND RECLAIM THEIR RIGHTS! OPPRESSIVE CAPITALIST RULES SHALL NOT BRING US DOWN! COMMUNISM IS HECKIN VALID!
It's him! The last communist! Watch out for the BIG COMMUNISM BUILDER

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Inb4 the Bookstore gets renamed to "The General Reading Thread," along with the Pippa thread being renamed to "The General Rabbit Thread" and the NijiL thread becoming "The General Nijisanji Thread". But don't worry: to reduce confusion the original General thread will also be renamed to "The General General Thread." :achansasuga:
General General thread
I have generally removed the word general from the general title of both this thread and the liveposting thread.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I have generally removed the word general from the general title of both this thread and the liveposting thread.
Are you positive that we didn't need an extra like "Advanced" bantering thread or something

tragic amphibian

It was the death of David Bowie. Trust me. No going back after that point.
Not just Bowie, it was him and Lemmy dying weeks apart that broke a load-bearing part of reality.

Alcohol talk - I love single malts. Not just Scotch (and usually Islay) but the growing American Single Malt style that's been growing over the last 15 years. Balcones in Waco, TX makes what is my absolute favorite American malt with Westland out of Seattle, WA being a very close second. You can pretty much always get Balcones in cask strength to figure out just where you like the flavor to balance out (I prefer diluting it down to 49% abv). I've never come across cask strength Westland, but the normal 47% abv is great.

Honorable mentions for other fantastic American distilleries are Garrison Brothers, Leopold Brothers ($$$, try to find tasting events because it's great but I refuse to pay >$100 a bottle), and Del Bac.

Helmet-kun Backwards

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Although I did get horrifically drunk a few times when I was 17- 21 or so on account of peer pressure, I never liked the taste of alcohol, so I know dickall about it.

And after seeing two relatives who used to be immensely capable and respectable human beings waste away under the bottle, I confess that I rather appreciate my picky taste buds. I may have strange eating habits, but it beats, well, that.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
As someone who is part Irish, yes :calidrinking:

If you're just starting to go down the dark path of alcoholism, I would recommend alcoholic seltzers. My favorite is Ranch Water; they have little in the way of alcohol and calories, and most importantly, they just taste like slightly spicy club soda. Don't drink anything with sugar, that's how you get brutal hangovers.

I personally love single malt scotch, dry wines, and IPA beer (yeah call me an insufferable hipster). My personal favorite scotch is the Macallan Week of Peat (really anything Macallan, they're the best, but I also like Laphroaig 13 and for the less peaty stuff, Glenmorangie Signet and Edradour 10); Napa and French chardonnays and pinot noirs, and for IPAs I get whatever is local to where I am at the time.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

thhrang is addicted to defending Pippa in the incredibly incredibly incredibly shit threads sharty members keep making about her on KF. After many interventions, my solution is to make it so that each post he makes there comes with a tangible impact on this website's future prospects. Now, every time he casts his pearls before swine, $15 bucks goes to a pothead mullato to draw satirical art of his obsession.

Additional intervention ideas include giving his broom to Reticule, but I hope that it doesn't come to that.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Thhrang has been autistically arguing with some trolls who are targeting Pippa on KF since the kiki shit (and questioning why they go after her even when it is FUCKING OBVIOUS they do it specifically to trigger him and other capipis), he checks their threads every day and can't help but get into arguments because his oshi is getting shat on by farmers. It has gotten to the point of actually being pretty schizophrenic.

This all happens in discord btw which is why it has not been talked about here until now, I would've made fun of his retardation earlier on here but seeing him slapfight with a bunch of randoms is honestly much funnier.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Thrang my boy I know you love Pippa but you're fighting literal kids (if its definitely the sharty board kids). Let them be retarded, they're in their own contingency zone.
The heart doesn't feel what the eyes can't see.

Top Bottom