Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

wew

Male hag love!

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
no joke people have told me they have stopped talking to her because she has very loose lips
please groom her into keeping secrets better
Hexa Tea - I'm going to spill the tea.png

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
NAME UP TO 10 OF YOUR FAVORITE CHUUBAS IN ORDER OF MOST>LEAST LIKED
IF YOU HAVE LESS THAN 10 THEN JUST NAME HOWEVER MANY YOU HAVE, THESE DON'T ALL HAVE TO BE OSHIS, JUST CHUUBAS YOU LIKE SOME ASPECT ABOUT (CONTENT, DESIGN, PERSONALITY, MUSIC)
[- HERE'S MINE -]
[ 1 - NEURO-SAMA -]
[ 2 - KAGUYA LUNA -]
[ 3 - BEATANI -]
[ 4 - KASHIKO MARI -]
[ 5 - HIGH PING MONACA -]
[ 6 - NINANININ -]
[ 7 - SLEEP SHEEP -]
[ 8 - AMIYA ARANHA -]
[ 9 - MOZUMI PICHI -]
[10 - PIPPA -]

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...perhaps I can bribe Hexa with chicken parmesan to help stop her from talking about things she really shouldn't?

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
no joke people have told me they have stopped talking to her because she has very loose lips
Fatties do be known to have both of their lips loose :smugpipi::smugpipi::smugpipi:.

...perhaps I can bribe Hexa with chicken parmesan to help stop her from talking about things she really shouldn't?
U done being a whore and are now sidelining as an architect?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
You don't get it. By talking about confidental information told to her by her vtubing friends, Hexa will eventually isolate herself from all other vtubers, relying solely on her viewers for human interaction, becoming desperately parasocial with them.

That this facilitates grooming is, of course, intentional.

There's a reason she got along so well with Katta.

They're the same.

Bronze

Maybe she's just a firm believer of Aviel's "TRANSPARENCY" stuff, and is pushing for an open industry one confidential info at a time

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
now sidelining as an architect?

look at the state of chuuba cooking - learn to cook yourself, or risk the doordash consequences

and it seems Hexa likes chicken parmesan, so I better get learning, and maybe she won't tell me to kill myself today

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Please stop reminding me how shit the corposcene is.
I am waiting for the day all of the corponiggas (except phase) get shipped to a ghetto thread via a totally-not-penis-explosion-chamber trainstation because mein procter said that supporting corpos is a moral evil and a crime.

I do not deny being some kind of mexican-brand demon.
Counterpoint though:
Untitled.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
That's really sad. Hexa is a good person, even if she makes mistakes sometimes.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
look at the state of chuuba cooking - learn to cook yourself, or risk the doordash consequences

and it seems Hexa likes chicken parmesan, so I better get learning, and maybe she won't tell me to kill myself today
Are we talking chicken parm sandwiches, chicken parmesan with pasta, or the "single lonely piece of chicken on a plate" parmesan? There are like 20 different ways to make chicken parmesan. There's even a shitty (your experience may vary) soul food-ish version that's just fried chicken with marinara and cheese sauce on the side for dipping.

Ehhhhh, there may be a little bit of bs in there. It's not hard to be friendly with a loose-lipped person, if something you don't want getting out comes up you can change the subject, make a light joke about the last time something got leaked, etc. Some people wear their heart on their sleeve, it's not really a valid reason to stop talking to them all together.
...although now that I think about it most chuubas are bad with interpersonal relationships and prone to WOMAN MOMENTS (tm). Even the men...

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ehhhhh, there may be a little bit of bs in there. It's not hard to be friendly with a loose-lipped person, if something you don't want getting out comes up you can change the subject, make a light joke about the last time something got leaked, etc. Some people wear their heart on their sleeve, it's not really a valid reason to stop talking to them all together.
...although now that I think about it most chuubas are bad with interpersonal relationships and prone to WOMAN MOMENTS (tm). Even the men...
I believe @wew is telling the truth. It sucks though, because Hexa doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
I believe @wew is telling the truth. It sucks though, because Hexa doesn't deserve that kind of treatment.
I wasn't saying that about @wew, more about whoever came up with "uhhhh she talks too much about stuff" and brought it up to wew as a reason to stop talking to Hexa. Unless something major has already been leaked, like a potential dox or something, it seems like a bit much to me tbh

Yeahhhh that stinks a little bit to me then. Not that that means anything whatsoever I don't even know these people.

...With that disclaimer out of the way;

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I wasn't saying that about @wew , more about whoever came up with "uhhhh she talks too much about stuff" and brought it up to wew as a reason to stop talking to Hexa. Unless something major has already been leaked, like a potential dox or something, it seems like a bit much to me tbh
She's talked about some things she shouldn't have on stream or in VC, but she hasn't leaked anything major.

UberSoldat

She's talked about some things she shouldn't have on stream or in VC, but she hasn't leaked anything major.
Can confirm

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
In defense of Hexa in this specific situation sharing stuff in TVAcord last night, she seemed to have the express permission of Megu to say these things, but yes.

wew

Male hag love!
I haven't talked to hexa my self I just know some people are worried she will say stuff she shouldn't and break their trust. other vtubers are very worried about stuff getting into the wrong hands and having to deal with stupid rrats or schizos. :depressedtako:
which I'm kind of doing now but I just want people to be better and be chill with each other.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom