"Any last words green woman?!"Ceres Fauna

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Looking at everything niganon shares on the forum about her, she just seems so boring. If her only type of humor is dogwhistling niganon with her jokes about jews well yeah nothing to miss here i guess.
The racism is just some of the funny stuff I post because I like racism. There is more to her than just that. I've posted her being wholesome before, or her singing which is some of the best I've heard from an EN vtuber. She can also just be really funny without racism. Her harvester stream is a good example.

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I do like Hexa's voice.

But that's an insufficient selling point when cute goth girlfriends, caramel idols with a thing for chan culture and divegrass, or retrogamers with Kaelalike streaming hours exist.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I do like Hexa's voice.

But that's an insufficient selling point when cute goth girlfriends, caramel idols with a thing for chan culture and divegrass, or retrogamers with Kaelalike streaming hours exist.
I see VTubers like icecream. Yeah there's 50 different brands that sell vanilla ice cream, but some people like Ben n Jerry's and some people like Breyers. At the end it's almost impossible to be super unique if your just doing regular old streams. Hexa's cute, funny and very kind and I don't think she has to set herself apart she's doin just fine doin what she's doin.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
The racism is just some of the funny stuff I post because I like racism. There is more to her than just that. I've posted her being wholesome before, or her singing which is some of the best I've heard from an EN vtuber. She can also just be really funny without racism. Her harvester stream is a good example.
I listened to some of her singing you uploaded on yt i think. The only thing i can say is, you were an exclusive poster of the pippa thread and it shows.

She has the loud edgy trash girl personality with the depression that comes with it. I will go to a bar if i want to listen to a girl like that.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Fellas, how do we fix my oshi's sleeping problems?

Touching grass and exercise during daylight hours, turning down the brightness on probably the half dozen screens she has/turning on the night light setting (It doesn't remove all the blue light, but it helps), And she needs to not scroll through twitter/boards while lying in bed. That would be where I start.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
or her singing which is some of the best I've heard from an EN vtuber.
Everyone says this about their pet indie, I don't even know what's supposed to be "good" anymore. The only thing I know is that ame sucks.

UberSoldat

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I listened to some of her singing you uploaded on yt i think. The only thing i can say is, you were an exclusive poster of the pippa thread and it shows.

She has the loud edgy trash girl personality with the depression that comes with it. I will go to a bar if i want to listen to a girl like that.
Despite mainly posting in the Pippa thread when I joined the forum, I still watch a lot of different vtubers. Hexa may not be the best, but she is a classically trained singer, and in my opinion she is up there in terms of EN chuubas that I've seen.
Everyone says this about their pet indie, I don't even know what's supposed to be "good" anymore. The only thing I know is that ame sucks.
Watch the whole thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Seth stop insulting our boy, you're gonna make him cry with all this senseless aboose!

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Seth stop insulting our boy, you're gonna make him cry with all this senseless aboose!
You guys just want to hate Hexa to try to upset me. :annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I'm not really mad. I just want more people to watch Hexa. :pippasadl:
then shill her more

be creative
give her flair
hoist her banner high enough that even midgets can see it
rep her in every way possible

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ima be TOTALLY HONEST AND NOT SARCASTIC FOR ONE POST with you.
While I respect what you do, devotion is a virtue after all, I don't think it's gonna work. Hexa is very superficially similar to a lot of other indies which people already like and shill on here daily. So the people who you would've managed to convince already like other chuubas like Pippa who are similar enough to not care about watching an off-brand version. The big agency fags like me just don't care, we honestly just find you annoying more than anything.

The one I can recommend is to maybe try your hand at clipping and share those, they get a lot more eyes and traction than reposting tweets, the tweets shit comes after when you have a good amount of people who are interested and may want that info, right now I think anyone who likes her already follows her so the tweets don't help.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
GIve Proctor 10 bucks and you can torture showcase to the asylum her funny moments.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Ima be TOTALLY HONEST AND NOT SARCASTIC FOR ONE POST with you.
While I respect what you do, devotion is a virtue after all, I don't think it's gonna work. Hexa is very superficially similar to a lot of other indies which people already like and shill on here daily. So the people who you would've managed to convince already like other chuubas like Pippa who are similar enough to not care about watching an off-brand version. The big agency fags like me just don't care, we honestly just find you annoying more than anything.

The one I can recommend is to maybe try your hand at clipping and share those, they get a lot more eyes and traction than reposting tweets, the tweets shit comes after when you have a good amount of people who are interested and may want that info, right now I think anyone who likes her already follows her so the tweets don't help.
I do clip her occasionally, but it's not something I can put a lot of time into. Hexa is not just an off-brand Pippa. She's more of a traditional chuuba than Pippa is. She just has a lot of menhera moments.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Post more clips of her singing. She's legitimately a good singer. Most of the other stuff you post about her just isn't very interesting.

Top Bottom