"Lui-nee, I want your kinoko"Kaela Kovalskia

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Holy shit this forum has more estrogen than buzzfeed...

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
brain-chemistry.png
I did thing, am cool now, yes yes?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Last edited:

randomtranny

Forgetting something? Mr Bush wouldn't like that.

1000030861.jpg

Edit:I fucked up my quote I'm on mobile!:pippasadl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The only thing George Bush accomplished was fattening the bank accounts of his family and his cronies.

randomtranny

God's Strongest Dragoon

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Buncha uppity 3rd worlders in this thread talking shit, be a shame if someone found some oil in your backyards.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I don't know which shitheap Middle Eastern country is in this photo but I do know that America hasn't won a war in any of them.
Gulf War we rocked that shit

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Not to mention the Korean War is an unusual case where we raped the North Koreans only to get fucked up by the Chinese. Luckily later on the Vietnamese fucked the Chinese in the ass too so it evens out

And technically the second Gulf War I don't see how the Iraq campaign wouldn't be considered a tactical win since we killed everyone there. The Isis campaign came way later as part of the Syrian Civil war

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
When Americans lose wars, they have a couple thousand dead and come out of it with a 50 : 1 kill ratio.

When Russians win wars, they lose 25 million people in the process.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Gulf War we rocked that shit
Not to mention the Korean War is an unusual case where we raped the North Koreans only to get fucked up by the Chinese. Luckily later on the Vietnamese fucked the Chinese in the ass too so it evens out

And technically the second Gulf War I don't see how the Iraq campaign wouldn't be considered a tactical win since we killed everyone there. The Isis campaign came way later as part of the Syrian Civil war
When I look at the political situation in the Middle East since the Gulf War, how it helped fuel the growth of Al Qaeda, and the complete resulting shitshow they've had over there since 2001, America winning really does not come to mind.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
When I look at the political situation in the Middle East since the Gulf War, how it helped fuel the growth of Al Qaeda, and the complete resulting shitshow they've had over there since 2001, America winning really does not come to mind.
The Middle East has been a shitshow ever since WW1. A state of constant conflict. Iran, Iraq. Iran, everyone else. Saudi Arabia, Yemen. Palestine, Israel. Afghanistan and itself. No one really wins. But Americas involvement is squarely more or less in Persia. There will always be war. America or not. See Syria and the Arab spring

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

NuPerezzorcjunmunospolkos

Certified Autist
The Middle East has been a shitshow ever since WW1. A state of constant conflict. Iran, Iraq. Iran, everyone else. Saudi Arabia, Yemen. Palestine, Israel. Afghanistan and itself. No one really wins. But Americas involvement is squarely more or less in Persia. There will always be war. America or not. See Syria and the Arab spring
It's more or less a result of the region being rich in resources, and the American and Co. deciding to fund terror groups and an uprising here and there for the sake their interests in those resources. Only instead of them becoming the next banana republics, we decided its good enough that they're just fucked geopolitically for the rest of time to ensure they don't get any ideas of "unification". The only reason Israel even still exists and hasn't been erased already is because it serves these interests by being the physical wrench in the gears. Biden himself said as much in the 90s.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband

TBF, the Korean War was a win. The UN’s resolution 84 was to repel any invasion of South Korea, which was fulfilled three times, in addition to South Korea having more land north of the 38 parallel. South Korea is still standing today.

For real kickers compare the two countries now. North Korea, the most environmentally friendly country in the world, especially the most evident at nighttime from satellite-imagery, vs South Korea, which is grooming women and gays through K-pop psychological warfare.

In Vietnam the objective wasn’t won, but they are also unironically one of the most pro-American countries in the world today according to polls. Although when the competition is Winnie the Pooh that victory may as well be handed over.

Top Bottom