"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I read this thought-provoking passage and thought of you, king. @Takodachi
fat.gif

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
you know one of the largest indicators what youre about to fuck is a man is? the smell. from the pits, to their male butthole, to their hair. that musk is a man. none of the jews drugs or butchery can solve that. ignore the thing and it will go away. dont flirt for 30 pages with it. the only reason you would advertise youre a troon is its arousing. how can you say youre a le heckin based user and banter with it? hitler cries. painful backread. this troon behaves like a siren lulling you to its shore. it names itself and yet you still listen.
Dog, if you’re going to try and attempt to write something poetic you can not unironically write “male butthole”

mist

Dog, if you’re going to try and attempt to write something poetic you can not unironically write “male butthole”
no poetry just real nigga shit. you smell male butthole before? its different than female butthole. scratch and sniff. youll learn.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Gotta love how thhrang saves pictures of all of us just for the right moment, my guy is the lord of all autism.
No, I went back and searched for you simping in the server because I remembered it and then screenshotted it.

Early Adopter
no, literally, i might be ratrded and never seen her post anything or someth so like "who? what to expect? when she streams what she streams?" i dunno

throwing a name out and expecting me to recall shit is kinda gay

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
no poetry just real nigga shit. you smell male butthole before? its different than female butthole. scratch and sniff. youll learn.
This is now the gayest post I've ever seen on this website.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
no, literally, i might be ratrded and never seen her post anything or someth so like "who? what to expect? when she streams what she streams?" i dunno

throwing a name out and expecting me to recall shit is kinda gay
she was shilled her a couple of times a few weeks ago because she read the nolan thread and you may remember her on the mascot thread since that was her first post iirc

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
you smell male butthole before?
No, but by all means, enlighten us on the subtle intricacies of the oder of the male anus, you fucking queer.

mist

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

Early Adopter
she was shilled her a couple of times a few weeks ago because she read the nolan thread and you may remember her on the mascot thread since that was her first post iirc
oh

ok

kanpainiggi

Attachments

• femboy.png
    femboy.png
    285.2 KB · Views: 9

Early Adopter
I kinda regret posting that vid now

@reinigen kill this thread

1709221683046.png

@naganon Hey LIMPDICK dont act like you jsut existing here doesnt reduce the quality of this thread twofold!

Last edited:

mist

leave it the forum full of esls to fixate on how someone knows a smell not the point that the smell is different. 90 iq moment. enjoy your tranny butt.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
leave it the forum full of esls to fixate on how someone knows a smell not the point that the smell is different. 90 iq moment. enjoy your tranny butt.
Enjoy sniffing men's assholes you fucking gaywad :whatastory:

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
Time to hit "unwatch"

Buncha fucking queers

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

Top Bottom