"Glasses are really versatile. First, you can have glasses-wearing girls take them off and suddenly become beautiful, or have girls wearing glasses flashing those cute grins, or have girls stealing the protagonist's glasses and putting them on like, "Haha, got your glasses!" That's just way too cute! Also, boys with glasses! I really like when their glasses have that suspicious looking gleam, and it's amazing how it can look really cool or just be a joke. I really like how it can fulfill all those abstract needs. Being able to switch up the styles and colors of glasses based on your mood is a lot of fun too! It's actually so much fun! You have those half rim glasses, or the thick frame glasses, everything! It's like you're enjoying all these kinds of glasses at a buffet. I really want Luna to try some on or Marine to try some on to replace her eyepatch. We really need glasses to become a thing in hololive and start selling them for HoloComi. Don't. You. Think. We. Really. Need. To. Officially. Give. Everyone. Glasses?"Shirakami Fubuki

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

God's Strongest Dragoon

Obese hands!
Guarda quei ditini paffuti che hai! Sono così tondi e morbidi che sembrano salsicce! Non riesci nemmeno a indossare gioielli senza che i tuoi dita sembrino stretti in una morsa. Forse dovresti considerare di usarle solo come peso per ancorare una barca, così almeno avrebbero una ragione d'essere. Sei come un grigio cielo nuvoloso in una giornata d'estate, senza alcun fascino per attirare l'attenzione. Saresti più adatta a tenere compagnia alle ombre, perché il desiderio e l'attrazione sono ben lontani dal tuo orizzonte. Quante volte hai visto i tuoi amici, tutti così attraenti e affascinanti, circondati dall'ammirazione degli altri? E poi ci sei tu, la bruttina del gruppo, sempre in ombra, sempre trascurata. E sai perché? Perché sei l'incarnazione della mediocrità, un'opera di scultura malriuscita, un quadro senza colore. Non c'è da stupirsi che nessuno abbia mai sognato di posare gli occhi su di te, perché sei come una nota stonata in una melodia perfetta. E quei tuoi occhi...oh, quei tuoi occhi senza vita, sono come due pozze di fango stagnante in cui nessuno vorrebbe mai sprofondare. Quindi, cara, affronta la realtà: sei grassa, sei brutta e non c'è niente che possa salvarti.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't speak pasta you retard.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
I miss the pastaspeak

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
Anime girls being racist is peak content.

It's a right of passage to be racist and homophobic as a VTuber. Ive done both. :smugpipi:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

randomtranny

Now I'm interested in your content. :dokiSmug:
Here's the thing though it's covered under 10 layers of irony. If I go too far the trannycabal will have my head. I've gotten away with saying fag atleast.
:fishmandispair:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Now I'm interested in your content. :dokiSmug:
Now you're getting groomed by the resident tranny? Well at least this ones going after adults.

randomtranny

Now you're getting groomed by the resident tranny? Well at least this ones going after adults.
He's groomed himself. He's like Batman but instead of swooping into save people he swoops into any vtubers chat if they make anything close to sounding like nigga.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
He's groomed himself. He's like Batman but instead of swooping into save people he swoops into any vtubers chat if they make anything close to sounding like nigga.
I'll have you know I was only groomed by Hexa. :smugpipi:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I'm not talking about how I want to marry and have kids with meat Hexa. :annoyedpippa:
baciyd.jpg

Short

God Damn the Sun

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kanpainiggi

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
aight just the usual Yamanbanon banter

a good day to say the least