"Why was the crotch aiming not working?"IRyS

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Otome game where you the main PC are hitler trying to romance a tranny in Argentina, but your wingman Tupac keeps dropping the ball. Also I am a troon. :smugpipi:

This could be a good setup.
You forgot Elvis, buddy.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Normally I wouldn't believe you, but you are (allegedly) a tranny, so I could see a Nazi going on little dates like that with you.
Never ask an ubermenschen the birth sex of his girlfriend.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Rekieta talked about people asking him to cover the Selen/Niji stuff. I didn't want to shit up general or the Doki threads with it since he starts rambling on about retarded shit, as he always does. There's quite a bit to unpack in some of the shit he's saying, but honestly, I don't feel like sitting through ten minutes of him rambling on about an article he read that traced anime, maid/butler cafes, and other cutesy, Japanese shit back to the Nazis and their "value of cuteness" they used in their propaganda (lol).

However, as a person who does donate and member/sub to vtubers from time to time, I'll respond to this quote from him:

Like, power to the vtubers or whatever, but it's kind of weird, the people who, like, throw shit loads of money at them.

As opposed to throwing money at an alcoholic, degenerate, non-practicing lawyer who has burned almost as many bridges as the Gunt. One of those bridges being to a vtuber.

Bullet dodged.
:smugpipi:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Rekieta talked about people asking him to cover the Selen/Niji stuff. I didn't want to shit up general or the Doki threads with it since he starts rambling on about retarded shit, as he always does. There's quite a bit to unpack in some of the shit he's saying, but honestly, I don't feel like sitting through ten minutes of him rambling on about an article he read that traced anime, maid/butler cafes, and other cutesy, Japanese shit back to the Nazis and their "value of cuteness" they used in their propaganda (lol).

However, as a person who does donate and member/sub to vtubers from time to time, I'll respond to this quote from him:

Like, power to the vtubers or whatever, but it's kind of weird, the people who, like, throw shit loads of money at them.

As opposed to throwing money at an alcoholic, degenerate, non-practicing lawyer who has burned almost as many bridges as the Gunt. One of those bridges being to a vtuber.

Bullet dodged.

Fishman was right again

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Bullet dodged.

I don't know why people care what Rekieta thinks about the Selen stuff. Someone like Legal Mindset's opinion is interesting because he's a practicing lawyer who's researched relevant laws beforehand, reading statues and case studies and so forth and helping present legal analysis for us laymen. Meanwhile, Rekeita wouldn't be able to get out of his alcoholic haze to find his way to a court, and the only research he does between streams is seeing what Camelot's cock tastes like.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Fishman was right again
He was proven right in retrospect. In the moment, his decisions to continuously leave Rekieta ghosted, at the height of his career, well before his fall to lolcowdom, with both him and Pippa wanting to collab, was certainly assholey. It worked out in the end and yes the bullet turned out dodged, but Sakana isn't Nostradamus nor plugged in enough to have ever predicted this outcome.

Short

God Damn the Sun
He was proven right in retrospect. In the moment, his decisions to continuously leave Rekieta ghosted, at the height of his career, well before his fall to lolcowdom, with both him and Pippa wanting to collab, was certainly assholey. It worked out in the end and yes the bullet turned out dodged, but Sakana isn't Nostradamus nor plugged in enough to have ever predicted this outcome.
COPE Rekieta was always a piace of shit snake, just say you were wrong bro is ok.

God's Strongest Dragoon

both him and Pippa wanting to collab
Talents are often retarded. If you can't smell the stench of a grifter a mile away, that's on you.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
People will try to tell you that tard luck isn't real. That shit is in full effect for Pippa and Fishman.

Xuhle

I don't know why people care what Rekieta thinks about the Selen stuff. Someone like Legal Mindset's opinion is interesting because he's a practicing lawyer who's researched relevant laws beforehand, reading statues and case studies and so forth and helping present legal analysis for us laymen. Meanwhile, Rekeita wouldn't be able to get out of his alcoholic haze to find his way to a court, and the only research he does between streams is seeing what Camelot's cock tastes like.
There is one other thing that is very unique for LM, while not only does he do research (14 hours he said before) he is also practicing cooperate legal counsel. So he would be able to see a lot more perspective from a cooperate side of things.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
COPE Rekieta was always a piace of shit snake, just say you were wrong bro is ok.
Idk anything about rekieta, but what I do know is that you fucks have clapped like seals each time pippa collabs with or talks about some cow or another no matter who it is.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I felt similarly about Fishman's decision at the time, but in retrospect, Rekeita has always been a dramawhore, an alcoholic, and, worst of all, a lawyer, and anyone who really wanted to see that collab happen and didn't see the cuck's self-immolation coming were being optimistic at best and downright retarded at worst. Fish smartly kept his talent away from Nick and now he gets to watch him drink his life away and cope about his wife whoring around with no concern whatsoever. No offense to this LegalMindset guy, but if he tries to get a Pippa collab too, I hope Fish gives him the same answer.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Idk anything about rekieta, but what I do know is that you fucks have clapped like seals each time pippa collabs with or talks about some cow or another no matter who it is.
Hey come on, Kirsche is pretty funny

Stunned But Dumb

I mean talking about anyone is fine, but some people lolcow or not is a bad time to collab with. I remember the pippa thread at least ( I don't use discord or vt) not liking her collabs with Niosi for one (not a cow, but still) but were pretty stoked for the camelot collab before he... well... yeah... I think people became more wary after that.

Refresh my memory, Fish is the one who said no to the Ken collab, right?

kingcaid

Refresh my memory, Fish is the one who said no to the Ken collab, right?
From the vague tweeting Ken did during his fag moment back during the creepy va arc it just sounds like Sakana left him on read.

Stunned But Dumb

From the vague tweeting Ken did during his fag moment back during the creepy va arc it just sounds like Sakana left him on read.
My first thought is that he didn't find it worth the time to entertain, but considering him forgetting to help Jelly and Tenma before and now forgetting about Pippa's 2.0... maybe he just forgot. Too busy making starcraft turret sounds to himself while picking up exactly 6 keychains I guess

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I now understand why nothing bad has happened and niji hasn't done anything ultra retarded.
proctor's blogpost at the top of the page is back, so as long as it stays everything will be ok. :BijouBijou:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
People will try to tell you that tard luck isn't real. That shit is in full effect for Pippa and Fishman.
Don't forget about our favorite tard.

Top Bottom