"gacha games are poison. i like poison 🥹"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Short

God Damn the Sun
Incorrect, I have been very clear that I am a sadist.
You have to enjoy humiliation to want to pretend to be Italian(black).
Also, are you trying to beat the flip?
7HYr5T5s_o.png

Damn

I guess this thread is back to being gay as shit man
Back?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Most of those are just back and forth banter with Oaxaca's One Man Mariachi Band. I'm also dicking around waiting for a few VODs to download so I can start editing them.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You have to enjoy humiliation to want to pretend to be Italian(black).
7HYr5T5s_o.png

Back?
This negro can't stop picking fights to save his life, please andastand.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@naganon has been thoroughly decimated and completely humiliated by a troon. Absolutely shamefur dispray. The troon has proven themselves worthy of our respect.
:marinesmug:
Now we know who's going to wear the pants in their relationship

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

God's Strongest Dragoon

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

God's Strongest Dragoon

I was bullying naganon, do you want me to bully you too? Do you need attention Jambino?
>we've been arguing because your insult intended for naganon was misinterpreted as an insult for me because you replied to me and didn't @ him
:annoyedpippa:
Fuck it, now I want to bully @naganon too.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
>we've been arguing because your insult to intended for naganon was misinterpreted as an insult for me because you replied to me and didn't @ him
:annoyedpippa:
Fuck it, now I want to bully @naganon too.
Such a fucking diva you are, the world doesn't revolve around you, whore.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The fucks going on
Randomtranny made a small spelling mistake with Naganon's name (and called him Niganon), I pointed it out to everyone, and we all decided to mercilessly mock him for it.

Good times.

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I made another dumb joke. I deserve it this time to be honest.
You're all good. Banter aside thanks for being a cool guy. :smugpipi:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Good, something to look forward to after the Super Bowl gave me cancer.
Dragging this here to avoid getting too off topic in general thread.

I've had a waning interest in football for a while and have only watched NCAA playoffs and Superbowl the past few years but I think Taylor Swift has officially killed my interest in football. It didn't help that the 49ers and Chiefs are two of the biggest "who fucking cares" teams in the NFL either.

Kelce throwing a faggy temper tantrum and grabbing his coach was fucking pathetic. If it wasn't for the fact that the everyone is currently fighting over who can get their mouth around his cock there's no way people wouldn't be ripping into him for that shit all over sports media. The peak of his career will not be his own performance but dating Taylor Swift. I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes that.

She and her fans are the prime example of why white women are awful. You'd think 20 years into her career her fans would be more chill but if anything they're more rabid than ever and actively ruin anything she ever shows interest in. In summation, TOTAL SWIFTY DEATH.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Dragging this here to avoid getting too off topic in general thread.

I've had a waning interest in football for a while and have only watched NCAA playoffs and Superbowl the past few years but I think Taylor Swift has officially killed my interest in football. It didn't help that the 49ers and Chiefs are two of the biggest "who fucking cares" teams in the NFL either.

She and her fans are the prime example of why white women are awful. You'd think 20 years into her career her fans would be more chill but if anything they're more rabid than ever and actively ruin anything she ever shows interest in. In summation, TOTAL SWIFTY DEATH.

Kelce throwing a faggy temper tantrum and grabbing his coach was fucking pathetic. If it wasn't for the fact that the everyone is currently fighting over who can get their mouth around his cock there's no way people wouldn't be ripping into him for that shit all over sports media. The peak of his career will not be his own performance but dating Taylor Swift. I would love to see the look on his face when he realizes that.
Chiefs are somehow far more unlikeable than the Patriots ever were. Fucking Mahomes being a crybaby earlier in the season when they're the most carried by refs team in the league by a wide margin. Bitch only has his second ring because the AFC Championship game against the Bengals was literally rigged. I never cared one way or the other about Taylor Swift but now fuck her too. NFL wanted her and the Chiefs to win and that's what they got. What a bullshit season.

YugiBro

Casting Yamanba Magic
I had no knowledge of anything about the Super Bowl other than that Taylor Swift was there and Mahomes being notable for some reason.

I was only rooting for the Chiefs because of L'Jarius Sneed, and in the end I got to say Total Sneed Victory to satisfy the memetic brainworms in my head, so I got what I wanted out of it.

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Top Bottom