"There was a period of time where I refused to listen to any music and just kept B-17 bomber ambience on at all times"Sava Safari

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Probably a deep dish with lots of cheese and loaded with copius amounts of pepperoni no?
Fuck you. I was think about ordering something close to that for dinner.
:fishmandispair:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Abomination

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How do the japanese manage to get fat, what with their tiny pizza sizes, compact mcdonalds portions, smaller soda sizes.
Like I get if Cleetus McSixpack lives on his pickup and has his 5 gallon big gulp all day, sure that makes sense.

God's Strongest Dragoon

How do the japanese manage to get fat, what with their tiny pizza sizes, compact mcdonalds portions, smaller soda sizes.
Like I get if Cleetus McSixpack lives on his pickup and has his 5 gallon big gulp all day, sure that makes sense.
Literally zero exercise as they sit on their ass all day.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Little to no exercise and a lot of fast foods to eat on works I guess

Abomination

God's Strongest Dragoon

Little to no exercise and a lot of fast foods to eat on works I guess
It's just CICO. Sure, they're probably not eating like 2000 calories over the amount they burn like Americans but it doesn't matter if they're continuously at a surplus. Eating 200 calories over long enough will result in weight gain, it just won't happen as fast. That's actually a tricky one because they won't believe they're overeating and they'll slowly get more fat without noticing. Then one day they'll wake up to go take a piss and see their belly from the side in the mirror.

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
I always miss the fun stuff. :pippasadl:
Between this and reinigen handholding Hexa to take advantage of the exposure she got, TVA has really become a "groom a local tard to become your manager" site.
@reinigen Show me your groomin ways
Fuck you. I was think about ordering something close to that for dinner.
:fishmandispair:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Damn, there's a Scott Steiner video for everything.

God's Strongest Dragoon

@reinigen Show me your groomin ways
Notice the discord screenshot from thhrang of women with daddy issues flocking to Proctor because he gives off father vibes to them. Now realize that reinigen is an actual father.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Twitter groomers are scrambling to discord Yamanba's DMs so they can learn how to actually succesfully groom random women into calling them daddy

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Notice the discord screenshot from thhrang of women with daddy issues flocking to Proctor because he gives off father vibes to them. Now realize that reinigen is an actual father.
I suppose that's a win in my column if I'm a Discord anti-groomer?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
menhera Wom*n fear actual fathers and want to instead groom a man into buying them uber eats, just look at Miao from UwU tv

Top Bottom