"Take care of your own feet before you simp for other people's feet OK?"Enna Alouette

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
brave-j-THTFj-JQTV.png

:mikothumbsl:

I'm pretty sure I have said some variation of "I give Hexa full permission to kidnap me" multiple times before, I'm looping, oh no

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Imagine being this much of a fаggot :Vesper-UNHINGED:
if you over use slurs they lose their power. Imagine letting your slur batteries run low.
A Catholic can do a great many things that would be considered bad or hypocritical, not just the above example, while themselves not being in line with the Church, and they have until the end of their lives to seek repentance and change their ways (from my current understanding). failure to do so, and dying in a state of mortal sin, sends them straight to hell. otherwise, they must be rid of their venial sins through purgatory before entering Heaven.

It's an unfortunate reality of the modern day that the threat of Hell is no longer enough to prevent such behavior, but this has nothing to do with VTubers or VTuber culture

EDIT: edited for clarity
So basically your saying you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you atone in the end and I know you have heard this counter argument before so let me stop you before you do your retarded hat dance to explain it away.

Your associating with scoundrels of the highest order participating in gossip and hearsay participating in Idolatry and probably a bunch of other shit the church frowns on but ZE BAD WORD is where you draw the line.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
if you over use slurs they lose their power. Imagine letting your slur batteries run low.
Slurs are like willpower. They're only finite in power if you believe they are.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Going by the book of judges, its less about following someone and more about making ugly pagan false god idols and worshipping it. Thus you are not a sinner for following and giving patronage to a vtuber or modern idol, it is okay. But meatpipkin is a sin, and if reticule wasnt already a jew, hed go to fucking hell

Stunned But Dumb

I think John Vtuber being (one of?) the only person(s) in the site so loudly adverse to slurology makes him funnier and I approve.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

So basically your saying you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you atone in the end and I know you have heard this counter argument before so let me stop you before you do your retarded hat dance to explain it away.

Your associating with scoundrels of the highest order participating in gossip and hearsay participating in Idolatry and probably a bunch of other shit the church frowns on but ZE BAD WORD is where you draw the line.

Oh, no, I agree with you, and I’ll just be repeating the same answer I give whenever it’s brought up:

I try not to participate or advocate, and in fact I’ve been actively against such behavior and have attempted to counter it - to poor results, sure, but I’m still going to try. Be the change you want to see in the world, and all that. Though my autism gets in the way more often than not, which is unfortunate.

EDIT:

On the topic of other Catholics doing the obvious bad things, believe you me they'll have to answer to that at the end of days just like everyone else. If they're able to turn over a new leaf and truly, I do mean *truly* repent of their ways, they most likely might have to deal with an extended stay in purgatory than most individuals - which itself is an incredibly painful process, the likes of which should also deter people from such actions.

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
image.png

Discuss.

e:
image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Stunned But Dumb

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Short

God Damn the Sun

Stunned But Dumb

More important will you be Proctor's mommy?
2023-12-28.png
Well, you guys were already gay, I guess turning this into an oyakodon is the next necessary step to take

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
More important will you be Proctor's mommy?
2023-12-28.png
as someone who just spent multiple hours in the same VC as Thrang, I can confirm she is very motherly

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
AS IF WE NEEDED MORE EVIDENCE THAT EVERYONE IN THAT DISCORD SERVER SHOULD BE BANNED.
:pikameepain:
Hey come on its just funny banter between a british man and his mummy

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
wait can you even go live on tumblr

just asking

Top Bottom