"I do know, um, that they prefer to be, um uh, she, she/her pronouns right now and they, I think, also go by the name Chrissy. So I do know that so definitely it's ok to say she. Um I also know that she, uh, fucked her mom, so..."Lilybelle

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
How do we introduce this to vtubers so they can add it to their Karaoke repertoire

I'd find a two-view you like and dono them some money to try the song.

Alternatively, if the board's favourite findom streamer, Kirsche, ever does a karaoke, you might hear it then.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sometimes I have to catch myself from migo'ing people or posting the "You talking to me" or any sort of Deniro clip as a response on twitter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Sometimes I have to catch myself from migo'ing people or posting the "You talking to me" or any sort of Deniro clip as a response on twitter
Every website should have the purple dragon haha reaction sticker, Twitter feels bare without it.

Stunned But Dumb

I know I just posted this, but...
"Your oshi is trash! a lolcalf and a girlfailure!"
Nag: "heh"
"Your oshi respects and tolerates all races and religions"
Nag:
4srwky.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
"Your oshi is trash! a lolcalf and a girlfailure!"
Nag: "heh"
"Your oshi respects and tolerates all races and religions"
Nag:
4srwky.jpg
What can I say? I am a simple man. I hate minorities, and only make exceptions for cute girls. Except kikes. :whatastory:
@midori

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
Vtuber Dad dunked on a crackhead playing Tekken

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You do you. I don't care nor judge what your stance is about trans. Just doing it for myself. Thanks for the welcome.
:koronehappyl:
I swear, if this forum tries to make me like a trаnny after what happened with the Jews and jannies lately, I will lose it :annoyedpippa:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I will call you by your preferred pronouns and not even make fun of you if you can connect me with IRyS.
Least down bad IRyS fan :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I swear, if this forum tries to make me like a trаnny after what happened with the Jews and jannies lately, I will lose it :annoyedpippa:
'member bossman explicitly calling TVA a diverse community on stream.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
'member bossman explicitly calling TVA a diverse community on stream.
Soon, he'll have jannies signing DEI affirmation statements. Set up a canary , thhrang, to let us know you're ok or not later

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Dear black Yamanba @famous artist pipkun
Ofc company should get involved but its not the talents job to interact with higher ups when theres a manager right there to do it for them. Their job first and foremost is always organisation despite the fact most of them end up being a moral support too. Talent entertains while manager gets shit done in the background such as interacting with legal team. Now your assumption on Selen being in the wrong lies entirely on speculation that Selen has never interacted with the managers or was deliberately hiding her projects from the management until the very last moment. The same picture the notice of termination has tried to abuse to make Selen the fall guy for their declining reputation. You know yourself that it cannot be true because the legal documents like NDA were being sent out to the artists and shit, so you know managers had to be involved. What probably wasnt involved is nijis legal team, considering lackluster composition of said legal documents by the account of multiple artists these were sent to, and multiple counts of the company to remove the content only AFTER announcement of it. And Nijisanji did claim in the notice that they WERE working with the managers during the those multiple incidents.
Also you assume that its an industry standard for the artists to pay out their own pockets. Which is fucking retarded, cause later you explain how the IP works. So contractor pays out of their own pocket to release a promotional piece of themselves. Their likeness is owned by the company that will then take responsibility for the misuse of said likeness in case something goes tits up. Why is it then the talents job to vet and pay the artist if the corpo is the owner of an IP?
I think you are just hater and contrarian.

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Dear black Yamanba @famous artist pipkun
Ofc company should get involved but its not the talents job to interact with higher ups when theres a manager right there to do it for them. Their job first and foremost is always organisation despite the fact most of them end up being a moral support too. Talent entertains while manager gets shit done in the background such as interacting with legal team. Now your assumption on Selen being in the wrong lies entirely on speculation that Selen has never interacted with the managers or was deliberately hiding her projects from the management until the very last moment. The same picture the notice of termination has tried to abuse to make Selen the fall guy for their declining reputation. You know yourself that it cannot be true because the legal documents like NDA were being sent out to the artists and shit, so you know managers had to be involved. What probably wasnt involved is nijis legal team, considering lackluster composition of said legal documents by the account of multiple artists these were sent to, and multiple counts of the company to remove the content only AFTER announcement of it. And Nijisanji did claim in the notice that they WERE working with the managers during the those multiple incidents.
Also you assume that its an industry standard for the artists to pay out their own pockets. Which is fucking retarded, cause later you explain how the IP works. So contractor pays out of their own pocket to release a promotional piece of themselves. Their likeness is owned by the company that will then take responsibility for the misuse of said likeness in case something goes tits up. Why is it then the talents job to vet and pay the artist if the corpo is the owner of an IP?
I think you are just hater and contrarian.
yeah its bad niji management all around. I take the L on that part.

On the business side, contractors pay for everything because the laws say contractors have to make their own schedules and bring their own equipment, so the talent pays for everything.

As for the managers seeing the mv work, im right that the EN branch is managed by part time hobbyists. Im also right that Selen securing permission isnt the same as Niji securing permission. So its very likely EN managers signed off on art, but didnt get Jp corporate approval until the final video.

hth

Top Bottom