"The harsh reality is that sometimes people you care about will turn their backs on you at any given moment"Froot

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Add on the clip from Asmongold triggering literally fucking everybody the last 24 hours, and it's been just popcorn all over the place.

Yet another good reason to make basic business and economics classes mandatory in schools.

Stunned But Dumb

Topo Chico

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
I still think Vanillite is cute...
Simplistic designs based on real life items/creatures aren't necessarily bad. It gets lumped with other gen V designs like Garbodor, Klinklang, and Sawsbuck (winter form is cool at least) because people complained about them being lazier that gen for pokemon and a pokemon that evolves into a bigger ice cream cone and then into two of them isn't exactly inspired design.

chihirogumi

Yet another good reason to make basic business and economics classes mandatory in schools.
I don't care too much about the content of the debate. I'm just glad he's bootyblasting artbeggarfags. Most sanctimonious group of faglords on twitter. "CrEdIt ThE ArTiSt" "My shitty doodle is worth $80!" Nah fuck off you PSA spamming invalids.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Simplistic designs based on real life items/creatures aren't necessarily bad. It gets lumped with other gen V designs like Garbodor, Klinklang, and Sawsbuck (winter form is cool at least) because people complained about them being lazier that gen for pokemon and a pokemon that evolves into a bigger ice cream cone and then into two of them isn't exactly inspired design.
Yea but this is also the gen with more iconic designs, like zoroark, leavanny, scolipede, joltic, bisharp, hydreigon, volcarona, `doruses and gothilette, so it isnt because of creative bankruptcy but cause someone look at new york for inspiration cause gen 5 is set in america, saw it for the big dumpster it is, and went "trash Pokémon, hell yea"

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
There's a movie called "Other People's Money" where Danny DeVito plays a liquidator who buys up failing businesses and sells off their asses. In one of the final scenes, it's the owner of the company and Danny giving speeches to the shareholders about either selling out the company or keeping it. The current owner gives an impassioned speech about being loyal to the employees and the town and everything. And Danny gives this speech.

This was even parodied in an episode of Always Sunny (like a lot of his film roles/movies he was in).

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Add on the clip from Asmongold triggering literally fucking everybody the last 24 hours, and it's been just popcorn all over the place.

And to think, Raden has had multiple lectures about how photography left artists struggling for what to do.
There's a movie called "Other People's Money" where Danny DeVito plays a liquidator who buys up failing businesses and sells off their asses. In one of the final scenes, it's the owner of the company and Danny giving speeches to the shareholders about either selling out the company or keeping it. The current owner gives an impassioned speech about being loyal to the employees and the town and everything. And Danny gives this speech.

And the stockholders voted for him, not for the dinosaurs, too.
They are.

Do you expect super special snowflakes who live of their art to pay attention to them?

I have despised few things more than the frankly shocking disregard the oh so liberal and caring liberal arts majors have shown to regular nine to five jobs and the people who work them. Determining them to be a prison and mental torture, good only for the dullest of minds, unlike their own, creative endeavours.

Newsflash. It's the artists and creatives who have the highest suicide and lowest job satisfaction rates. Nine to fivers just go on in peace.

I'd tell them to kill themselves, but they tend to oblige, anyway, so no need.

Actually a librul. But there are libruls I'd rather not associate with.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
broke: learn to code

woke: learn to use AI
AUTISTS ARTISTS!
  • Are you tired of not getting the attention you so desperately crave?
  • Are your doodles not getting you enough asspats from your oshis?
  • Have your skills not progressed since the deviantart heydays?
  • Do you lay awake at night wondering what uruka would like pregnant with cubs?
Just add stable diffusion™ and all your problems will be solved. No effort needed!!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Oh man. I never thought I'd get to do this.

Ok.

Ahem.
AUTISTS ARTISTS!
  • Are you tired of not getting the attention you so desperately crave?
  • Are your doodles not getting you enough asspats from your oshis?
  • Have your skills not progressed since the deviantart heydays?
  • Do you lay awake at night wondering what uruka would like pregnant with cubs?
Just add stable diffusion™ and all your problems will be solved. No effort needed!!

@Andrew Dobson

andrew_dobson_lost_to_anime.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

@midori :smugpipi:
I wasn't going to clip this, but she just kept going after everyone told her to stop.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
So this popped up in my recs on youtube... VOLUME WARNING

Is there some meme about Yakub and anime/vtubers I've missed. Because wtf?
@RestlessRain pls explain

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So this popped up in my recs on youtube... VOLUME WARNING

Is there some meme about Yakub and anime/vtubers I've missed. Because wtf?
@RestlessRain pls explain

I think it's pretty self-explanatory. Yakub created all white men, but left us with an obvious flaw that we would prefer anime women over real women six thousand years later. As for the sniper rifle scope, that represents the technology they couldn't remake after we stole all of it from them.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom