"I can talk in real life, but I'm a commie on the internet, Utatane nasa: ......"Utatane Nasa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

VSoyBoy

I will trash her for being a politsperging dramafag who would feel at home constantly debating people like Hasan for attention, getting at Proctor is a bonus. And yes, we do do that for other people, they just aren't your oshi and thus don't qualify for white knight privileges.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
@famous artist pipkun can you draw kirsche and Kuro together as a happy couple? Also have proctor in the background looking at them pitying his life. Bonus, have reinigen comfort him, or untie the rope... As you see fit.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I expect you retards not to shit up a thread looking for genuine responses you femboy. :annoyedpippa:
Sorry rei but you are in the wrong here imo.
Edit: sorry, it just kind of annoys me that people think it's fine to not just meme about Kirsche,
This turn of phrase sounds like it's not fine to meme about her (I know that's not the intention but :pankosmug:)
but blatantly lie about her as a proxy to shit on Proctor.
If he's lying then check him on it and tell us the truth, like everyone else does when encountering false accusations on this site.
Don't need to trash Kirsche when we know tons of Indies and other places read this site. And please correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think we do this with anyone else.
Lots of vtubers get more shit thrown at them than they deserve, specially those involved in drama. And this site is a gossip forum, not a truth machine, if people are stupid enough to believe anything anyone says here without question then they will be misinformed regardless.

I don't have anything against kirsche personally, I frankly couldn't care less about her antics. But it is the undeniable truth that dealing with politics will always put a lot of people off of you and make you radioactive to many. Idk why we have gotten so flustered over a topic which should've ended at "This is false because this" and that's it.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
@famous artist pipkun can you draw kirsche and Kuro together as a happy couple? Also have proctor in the background looking at them pitying his life. Bonus, have reinigen comfort him, or untie the rope... As you see fit.
ok
who's kuro?

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

famous artist pipkun

Its the only male in Vshojo, also @VSoyBoy 's oshi. He was Mysta Rias from Niji EN.

He had a redesign 2 days ago.

oh hell yeah, im really good at cuck art!

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter

famous artist pipkun

I'm going to call bullshit on this one. We can't measure intelligence accurately now, particularly for people from non-Western cultures, and ESPECIALLY for people from the past. Every attempt do so ends up leaning on IQ, which is a notoriously fucked up and flawed way to measure intelligence that is inherently based on standards set by a couple of old guys with no oversight in the early 1900s (just like every other fucked up and flawed idea in the "science" of psychology). Attempting to measure the average intelligence of people long dead from a civilization long dead off of nothing but a few academic tomes is a fool's errand. It's the usual attempt by modern academia to portray everything from the past as unenlightened retardation.

i have been called out from the depths of the pippa thread and what do i find? some retarded shit about iq. First off, modern IQ is mental chronometry (g). "how fast can you correctly react to stimulus?" you have three lights, red blue green. a pattern turns them on and off, how accurately can you press the button when the green light illuminates. that kind of shit. it avoids any "cultural" whining the anti-iq nutters like that Stephen Gould wrote about in the 80s. the correlations are there.

as for iq of people in the past, you can reasonably gauge iq by the existing artifacts of iq like a written language, craftsmenship, metallurgy. written language is a big start because you have to be smart enough to understand the concept of symbols (like an alphabet) and then be smart enough translate it to thingness like a tree.

you then have to be smart enough to move from
the material like "bison" to immaterial like "justice".

stupid peoples dont have written languages and you'll find they wont have a worldview of things like "reason". thats why native americans only had bows and arrows when the white man came despite having access to plenty of sulfur, salt peter and charcoal. their worldview was stunted by their low iq and they couldnt progress beyond this physical string makes physical bow fly. literally too stupid mix rocks up and see what happened.

Spooked But Lobotomized

As usual I can never tell just how far away the Asylum is from measuring skulls

Awoogers

Spooked But Lobotomized

Awoogers

Ballpark_Look

As usual I can never tell just how far away the Asylum is from measuring skulls
The jew nose jokes never keyed you in? It's somewhere between center right and in defense of eugenics.

famous artist pipkun

Awoogers

famous artist pipkun

Awoogers

Top Bottom