"IRyS with explosives makes my health feel vuh-latul (Volatile) I am not pronouncing that word right, 'boledol'? voluhtyl... vola-teel!"IRyS

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
not really. i developed severe social phobia and didnt go outside for around 10 years. lost my 20s to 30s to it. but yeah i wouldnt have tweeted it if i dont want it to be public (duh)
its a reminder to be careful and not fall too deep again.
Bringing it here to not pollute the thread.
I think it's great you're able to make fun of your dark past, it's how men usually cope but if other people can see that you got better, it might inspire change in someone in the same hole. At least it's how it went for me, I also lost almost 10 years to the hikkiNEET life.
And remember to follow the opsec thread, it's never enough.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Ominous

Screenshot_20240918-154718_Discord.jpg

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Purrson

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
General Thread v3: It's malignant.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The shit fetish they're making fun of you for isn't some cute thing we can all giggle about, it's fucking disgusting and I really wish you wouldn't play along with it like it's funny.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Purrson

The shit fetish they're making fun of you for isn't some cute thing we can all giggle about, it's fucking disgusting and I really wish you wouldn't play along with it like it's funny.
I made a bad joke, and committed to hard to it, the jokes gonna follow me, people are having fun with it, what else am I gonna do? Sperg out everytime someone brings it up?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I made a bad joke, and committed to hard to it, the jokes gonna follow me, people are having fun with it, what else am I gonna do? Sperg out everytime someone brings it up?
Just not engage with it?

Purrson

Just not engage with it?
That's what ive been trying to do, people still make the jokes, I don't really care, if I'm being totally honest it's hard for me not to see the humor in it, I also feel like it comes across as me malding if I just ignore it, but ya know, if people didnt want me to interact with it, they could just not tag me, or stop bringing it up.

Rinfriend

Not a Real Artist
That's what ive been trying to do, people still make the jokes, I don't really care, if I'm being totally honest it's hard for me not to see the humor in it, I also feel like it comes across as me malding if I just ignore it, but ya know, if people didnt want me to interact with it, they could just not tag me, or stop bringing it up.
Just Let it die out silly.
People WILL bring it up to get a rise out of you, so until you stop producing milk they won't quit jerking you off.

Tried to put it in words he may understand

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Just watched proctors latest stream. Earl grey drinker, fucking shit taste...........

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Top Bottom