"I want to make it a matter of course for both society and Vtubers to change jobs to a place where they can sell themselves high 👀, if you are an agent with better contract conditions than Vshojo, please contact us 👀👀👀👀LOL; I mean, VshojoJP is treating me very good right now but if there is an agent that can give me a WAY MORE BETTER contrat, like giving me 1M$ per month sponsership, and if Vshojo couldn't afford more, hell yeah I'm down😏Contracts are BUSINESS after all!😀"Kson

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Touch Fluffy Tail

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If you look real closely you might be able to go beyond the boobs and see the big eyed goblin menhera.
I think most of us would prefer to look more closely at her tits.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I want to cheer up a girl I follow, she's being turbo menhera.

By the way this is what she looks like:

So it's not like she's a deathfat or even ugly. She's legit :menhera: because she want to be some twiggy looking beeyotch when any man will bark up a storm at her regardless (and my yellow fever doesn't help.)

God dammit Elon, you white niger
View attachment 77765

Beautiful women will ruin themselves over korean beauty standards that want you to look like a chinese Barbie doll.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
If you are that insecure about your looks the problem may lie even deeper than surface-level korean aesthetics. She should go get medical help.

Stunned But Dumb

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Not sure where else to post it, but Nyanners got a Prospering Grounds thread last night

Of all the vtubers who could qualify as lolcows, she's probably up there, and unlike the last couple of vtuber PG threads this one is actually fairly well researched and comprehensive. OP covers her edgy past that she has tried to bury, her current troll's remorse, and the Nuxtaku incident and is currently seeking more info. I'll admit I haven't so much as seen a single clip from Nyanners in the past two years so anything that's happened since 2022 would be totally novel to me.

Edit: They're looking for the full version of her Moonman cover lmfao

If you have it please be a dear and upload it 🙏

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
As many of her fans accused Pippa of grifting, betraying, and deceiving them, just like Nyanners' old fans did when she quickly turned away from her edgy chan culture persona. It's very evident that Pippa will end up like Nyanners.

lol lmao
somehow they really like this narrative and i dont even know why

i am very curious tho what the fuck happened on the rabbit for them to think like this

Tubedude

somehow they really like this narrative and i dont even know why

i am very curious tho what the fuck happened on the rabbit for them to think like this
Pippa sharing more of her opinions that don't go in line with their image of "4chan and kiwi panderer". Also extremely occasionally saying something about the most egregiously annoying people in her fanbase/chat.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
As many of her fans accused Pippa of grifting, betraying, and deceiving them, just like Nyanners' old fans did when she quickly turned away from her edgy chan culture persona. It's very evident that Pippa will end up like Nyanners.

lol lmao
There goes my hope for that thread lol. Remember how we all said the latest Pippa thread seemed well organised and the OP was doing a good job not being biased in the beginning? I have a feeling this will turn out the same regardless of the subject matter.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
There goes my hope for that thread lol. Remember how we all said the latest Pippa thread seemed well organised and the OP was doing a good job not being biased in the beginning? I have a feeling this will turn out the same regardless of the subject matter.
In hindsight, the fact that said thread has devolved into nothingburger upon nothingburger and everyone seemingly unwilling to dig informations for the cow they advertised, well

I'm surprised we all have high hopes on it in the first place.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
A Nyanners thread would likely die off pretty quickly since she doesn't seem to be doing anything worth getting excited about these days.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
A Nyanners thread would likely die off pretty quickly since she doesn't seem to be doing anything worth getting excited about these days.
Galsight sharties on the farms to commit to Nyanners thread. They enjoy being excited about ancient history. They gonna rage about pomf song for 200 pages minimum.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Not sure where else to post it, but Nyanners got a Prospering Grounds thread last night

Of all the vtubers who could qualify as lolcows, she's probably up there, and unlike the last couple of vtuber PG threads this one is actually fairly well researched and comprehensive. OP covers her edgy past that she has tried to bury, her current troll's remorse, and the Nuxtaku incident and is currently seeking more info. I'll admit I haven't so much as seen a single clip from Nyanners in the past two years so anything that's happened since 2022 would be totally novel to me.

Edit: They're looking for the full version of her Moonman cover lmfao

If you have it please be a dear and upload it 🙏
I was today's years old when i learned Nyanners was a loli.

I mean seriously, the OP starts with "Nyanners is a degenerate loli vtuber". These fuckers will call just about anything that is anime a loli.

Tubedude

I mean seriously, the OP starts with "Nyanners is a degenerate loli vtuber". These fuckers will call just about anything that is anime a loli.
Being fair her first vtuber model leaned more into that near loli appearance, but she's moved more and more away from that with each change.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

No doubt there's a contingent of users on the Farms (usually newer ones at that) who have an axe to grind against the vtuber thread. Not that there isn't plenty of juicy drama in the vtuber world (there absolutely is), a lot of these threads lack the whimsical "laugh at this goofus" feeling that the better lolcows like Patrick Tomlinson have, and have more of the mean-spirited "every little thing this person does is an affront to humanity and here's why everyone associated with them needs to be glassed from orbit" plague of A-logs that DSP's subforum has.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
No doubt there's a contingent of users on the Farms (usually newer ones at that)
Suffer not a '24 reg to live.

Seriously, almost every one I see is a self-righteous aggro blowhard, to the point where I have concerns that there's a fed op to try and radicalize the forums.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Is there a Mikeneko thread on the Farms yet? There really should be. She's vtuber's biggest lolcow by a mile.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Is there a Mikeneko thread on the Farms yet? There really should be. She's vtuber's biggest lolcow by a mile.
No because the people doing these dont know japanese and they only care about EN vtubers

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Idk, man, it seems like KF is grasping at straws when it comes to finding big-name lolcow vtubers lol. When was the last time Nyanners was even relevant? Early 2023 when she quit VS? Before then, the Nux drama? She just seems boring to me.

Top Bottom