"This ragdoll in particular thinks your waifu is a dirty bitch"Juniper Heartstrings

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
You won't be back for long if you keep deliberately evading the wordfilter.
Sorry, I was unaware that was a rule.
I'm glad Proctor reneged on your retarded banning. Now I can tell you what I always wanted to:

YOUR OSHI IS FUCKING TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

I don't go for girls who look like kids, no matter what skin tone they are :botanheadshake:
:pikafaku:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Wait, you mean to tell me she's NOT actually a giant disgusting cockroach? Fucking dropped, can't believe I got lead on by this whore.
Its not that its more like shes slowly getting corrupted by vhoeshow into revealing more of her real life skin and this worries me cause its not that far until she starts posting "cosplay pics" or something i dunno

Anyway what the fuck Shiina eats like a mouse. Somebody feed her a bowl of gumbo or something

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I didn't get unbanned on discord.
Glad to see you back, it's pretty hard to convince the female brain (Proctor) to listen to the voice of reason so that've must been an amazing paragraph. :pomuLove:
Your Green Woman is fucking stupid though, you should try to convince her to do better now.

And you're not losing much, gaycord is, in fact, very gay.

Stunned But Dumb

Anyway what the fuck Shiina eats like a mouse. Somebody feed her a bowl of gumbo or something

This is better than usual. A damn near feast compared to the nibbles and crumbs she usually calls a meal. When she eats on stream she usually takes one and a half bites, maybe 2 and 2/5 if she's starving, and says she's full.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Just because he orbits Hexa doesn't mean he actually got to hit it :smugpipi:
Sloppy seconds after Proctor, not Hexa. By the way, Proctor should monitor naganon's behaviour in the coming days: if it gets better, it means being banned from the groomcord is beneficial for people's mental state and banhammer should be applied to every single user. Then, bossman can use the empty server to Nolanpost about fluffy tails.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1723902124936.png

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Sloppy seconds after Proctor, not Hexa. By the way, Proctor should monitor naganon's behaviour in the coming days: if it gets better, it means being banned from the groomcord is beneficial for people's mental state and banhammer should be applied to every single user. Then, bossman can use the empty server to Nolanpost about fluffy tails.
Yeah but if I get banned how will Vtubers know that they are whores without me calling them whores every 12 seconds

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Yeah but if I get banned how will Vtubers know that they are whores without me calling them whores every 12 seconds
Just write it here, on /vt/, and on twitter. The Word will find its way to them.

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
New rrat:

Every lurker account is a corpo v-tuber. Every. Single. One.

Every time we joke and say "ohh that v-tuber is definitely /here/" a lurker account panics and logs off for the day.

We thought that we watched v-tubers for our entertainment, but we were actually amusing them all along.

It's a secret plot, we were always their guinea pigs, shitposting in a zoo for their entertainment.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
It's a secret plot, we were always their guinea pigs, shitposting in a zoo for their entertainment.
Hey atleast some woman finds me funny or endearing enough to lurk in some femboys forum

Helmet-kun Backwards

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
New rrat:

Every lurker account is a corpo v-tuber. Every. Single. One.

Every time we joke and say "ohh that v-tuber is definitely /here/" a lurker account panics and logs off for the day.

We thought that we watched v-tubers for our entertainment, but we were actually amusing them all along.

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Bay Lurker's account was made less than two months after Yugo's "Graduation" from Niji, and around five months before Nina's.

TKN_Lurker

Retired Lurker
You got me. The truth is that I am both Mumei and Gura. I used AI voice technology to create the illusion of two different people talking to each other. I'm also secretly a buff bodybuilder so all the chumbuds are gay too.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
I had to watch a power outlet get mating pressed, so now you must suffer with me

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I had to watch a power outlet get mating pressed, so now you must suffer with me

The worst part about that is the cuckoldry.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Huh, @naganon i thought you just left tva, not banned. Why did you get banned exactly?

Edit : i went back and i understand now. Proctor was being proctof. The usual.

Bro If I'm getting banned then I hope it's even more retarded :SelenHAHAhere: Proctor be lucky not that many people liked niganon.
Idk what happened but things were fine for a whole year and a half, idk what changed in the last 6 months...
I know im more than a month late on that, i dont read this thread. But i think what happened is his fixation over "saving the vtuber community". Him wanting the forum to look professional with his delusions that vtubers would come in here and hang out with us. Dont get me wrong there are a couple on the discord but they're nobodies.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Huh, @naganon i thought you just left tva, not banned. Why did you get banned exactly?

Edit : i went back and i understand now. Proctor was being proctof. The usual.

I know im more than a month late on that, i dont read this thread. But i think what happened is his fixation over "saving the vtuber community". Him wanting the forum to look professional with his delusions that vtubers would come in here and hang out with us. Dont get me wrong there are a couple on the discord but they're nobodies.
I was slyly implying discord was the problem, but I was pretty anxious and angry at the time so don't take those ramblings as serious. I have slowly stopped giving a shit.

Top Bottom