"My name; E:R. The E is long, the colon is semi- but the R is hard"E;R

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
BOOOO! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO INSULT ME FOR BEING A CUCK OR SOMETHING! GET WITH THE PROGRAM ROOKIE!
It wouldn't be fair to take away the cuck throne from @MerelyTourist but if you wanna be a cuck king so bad we can sign you up for something I didn't think you were that much of a freak.

:pippasadl:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
It wouldn't be fair to take away the cuck throne from @MerelyTourist but if you wanna be a cuck king so bad we can sign you up for something I didn't think you were that much of a freak.

:pippasadl:
Nah he actually unironically argued for cuckoldry so I can't ever hope to take his title.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nah he actually unironically argued for cuckoldry so I can't ever hope to take his title.
He's just making dumb arguments on a forum, your wife actually has countless other husbands.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
He's just making dumb arguments on a forum, your wife actually has countless other husbands.
All of humanity. Some just do not know it yet.

Hff201

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
:pikafaku:
Wile i'm sure that your definitions of cuckoldry are stretched way more than goatse dude's ass, i won't be dying on that hill.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:pikafaku:
Wile i'm sure that your definitions of cuckoldry are stretched way more than goatse dude's ass, i won't be dying on that hill.
You already did fag :selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
All of humanity. Some just do not know it yet.
Considering her inordinate fondness of beetles, I'm not sure you can limit this to just humanity.

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Hey, since when i'm fag instead of cuck? Do your reps or something
>he's trying to own being a cuckold
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:
Just delete your account and make a new one, it's not worth it.

Hff201

Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
>he's trying to own being a cuckold
Just delete your account and make a new one, it's not worth it.

Why would i delete account just becasue some people here are too religiously brainwashed for basic logic?
:selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh::selenpointandlaugh:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Genuine question, have any of you checked out an Hexa stream thanks to naganon's endless spam.

randomtranny

Genuine question, have any of you checked out an Hexa stream thanks to naganon's endless spam.
I was a viewer there before I joined this hellish place. She's a good streamer.
Hey, since when i'm fag instead of cuck? Do your reps or something
You just type like a femboy. Not being mean, but I sense the fruit.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Occasionally. I just started the VOD of her NV stream, I get why Nag loves her :sanasmile: but not as much as he loves @randomtranny

randomtranny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I don't watch indies. Niganon spam just made me shrug my shoulders in indifference.
His gay baittaking did make me a bit antagonistic at one point but I have resolved to not care and just watch the autism.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I don't watch indies. Niganon spam just made me shrug my shoulders in indifference.
His gay baittaking did make me a bit antagonistic at one point but I have resolved to not care and just watch the autism.
I've been taking less bait lately, although I still have some ways to go. I hope one day you check out my oshi. She's really great. :sanasmile:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Catching up on this thread and it now seems like half the power users on this forum have been groomed by the tranny :ewww:

Top Bottom