"They just kept throwing into my mouth, and none of them entered!"Mika Melatika

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
My whole career is getting bullied for a living. You learn to dish it back sometimes.:smugpipi:

Romance stuff is nice. I enjoy a lot of different types but I always end up reading Yaoi. There is a different type of intimacy when it relates to men. I've read a lot of romance novels that have a relationship with a woman and it's a lot more kinder and softer. However it lacks the mystique and raw passion that yaoi provides.
:fubukisasuga:
I mean yeah for all it's worth yaoi is all about passion and you can clearly see that on fujoshis and fudanshis in the wild but I like me some romance that can make me warm inside

Speaking of which I recommend yubisaki to renren from this season because it's just so fucking good

Also funny thing about the yaoi discourse apparently if you listen to yaoi ASMR in YouTube at 2x speed it sound like a couple of dudes fighting

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got
I mean yeah for all it's worth yaoi is all about passion and you can clearly see that on fujoshis and fudanshis in the wild but I like me some romance that can make me warm inside

Speaking of which I recommend yubisaki to renren from this season because it's just so fucking good

Also funny thing about the yaoi discourse apparently if you listen to yaoi ASMR in YouTube at 2x speed it sound like a couple of dudes fighting
Yeah yaoi sounds fucking wild when it's in audio form. I only read it. I've read a lot of Yaoi LN, and Yaoi Mangas. I'll check out yubisaki I still have to finish "the dangers in my heart" it is super cute, but also a bit heart wrenching at time. My favorite romance of all time is either horimiya, or angel next door spoils me rotten!

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy

Awoogers

Yeah yaoi sounds fucking wild when it's in audio form. I only read it. I've read a lot of Yaoi LN, and Yaoi Mangas. I'll check out yubisaki I still have to finish "the dangers in my heart" it is super cute, but also a bit heart wrenching at time. My favorite romance of all time is either horimiya, or angel next door spoils me rotten!
Based fucking taste also on my list of really good romance series as well since I've read and watched all of those (ln for mahiru and the original webtoon for horimiya) but in terms of the best on my list it's tied to three series namely chuunibyou,kaichou wa maid sama and kyoukai no Kanata

Now some would argue that the last one is heavy on fantasy/supernatural but the main aspect of it is romance so I digress

I just really fucking love kyoani for giving me these series

randomtranny

Nice to meet you, Numi.

Nana to Kaoru is great manga, should be up your alley (y)
I am not numi.
Nana and Kaoru is alright. :annoyedpippa:
Based fucking taste also on my list of really good romance series as well since I've read and watched all of those (ln for mahiru and the original webtoon for horimiya) but in terms of the best on my list it's tied to three series namely chuunibyou,kaichou wa maid sama and kyoukai no Kanata

Now some would argue that the last one is heavy on fantasy/supernatural but the main aspect of it is romance so I digress
I just really fucking love kyoani for giving me these series
Very based tastes Awoogers. Kyoani has done some really baller anime adapatations. Hope to see saotome senshu, hitakakusu get an anime adaptation soon.
:koronehappyl:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

I am not numi.
Nana and Kaoru is alright. :annoyedpippa:

Very based tastes Awoogers. Kyoani has done some really baller anime adapatations. Hope to see saotome senshu, hitakakusu get an anime adaptation soon.
:koronehappyl:
Kyoani adapting your series is a sure way for it to be a cult classic even a hit if it's really good

There's a reason why Clannad still resonates to this day and age because it was just that fucking good

And the kyoani magic shines the best when it's SoL/Drama/Romance which is all related one way or another and it's just fucking majestic

Yes I'm including Kobayashi here it's SoL

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
I wanted to recommend some romance anime, but head empty. Can only remember some cringe overdone drama like 'Iriya no sora, UFO no natsu' and Saikano. Fuck. Not strictly romance, but 'Araburu kisetsu no otome-domo yo' was alright iguess. Juujou is the only relatable character though, I DEMAND FULL 26ep SEASON SPINOFF ABOUT HER!!!

Koronesuki

X-Potato
We have a thread for this.

Awoogers

Ah fuck I need to get this out my system
Here have some funny series that I really like
Say I love you
Kimi ni todoke
Ao haru ride
Shougatsu wa Kimi no uso
Hyouka(yes I know)
Tonari no kaibutsu-kun
Tamako love story and tamako love market
Ore monogatari
Wotakoi
Netjuu no susume
Tsuki ka kirei(love the name as well if you know the meaning)
Fruits basket
Akagami no shirayukihime
Kyoukai no Kanata
Chuunibyou
Kono oto tomare
Oregairu
Thats the things that I remember off the top of my head atm

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
:gunpeko:
You though niganon+troon was bad...

randomtranny

We have a thread for this.
Awoogers autism is too strong.
:gunpeko:
You though niganon+troon was bad...
You just like when people are being faggots Nene... The minute we act normal now it's an issue. If you miss niganon that bad why don't you two get married.
:smugpipi:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Awoogers autism is too strong.

You just like when people are being faggots Nene... The minute we act normal now it's an issue. If you miss niganon that bad why don't you two get married.
:smugpipi:
Fuck off retarded troon, stop trying to cheat on your husband with the flip. I only like Nene if it wasn't obvious enough.

randomtranny

Fuck off retarded troon, stop trying to cheat on your husband with the flip. I only like Nene if it wasn't obvious enough.
Isn't forced marriage an Islamic thing Nene. I didn't take you for a sandie.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Isn't forced marriage an Islamic thing Nene. I didn't take you for a sandie.
This isn't forced marriage you mong, it's reverse harem, get it right.

Awoogers

Subbing to nenechi automatically tags you as a husband

Sorry I don't make the rules

And while they all live in harmony retards like Nolan get weeded out by their sheer Chad energy

randomtranny

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If I got things right I wouldn't be a femboy!
BOOOO! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO INSULT ME FOR BEING A CUCK OR SOMETHING! GET WITH THE PROGRAM ROOKIE!

Awoogers

Top Bottom