"By the way I'm graduating, Sakana's finally firing me. Sakana said he doesn't wanna work with me anymore, so after this month I'm graduating. I wasn't cute and funny enough"Amaris Yuri

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
*Long winded rant*
Getting into character already.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou

randomtranny

my pronouns are re/tard/fag/got

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
All I know is she had someone sending her screenshots of posts about her, likely a janny.
I was rewatching a video that I clipped about Hexa talking about TVA, and I realized that it wasn't her head janny ymir that is /here/. It's her best friend/vtuber trad_syd a.k.a ecchigf.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was rewatching a video that I clipped about Hexa talking about TVA, and I realized that it wasn't her head janny ymir that is /here/. It's her best friend/vtuber trad_syd a.k.a ecchigf.
Send me clip bro, you have peaked my interest in hexxer.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
This is all very

:mikok:

But call me if they are hot and an actual woman

Early Adopter
Why not both but in moderation?
Large, but not "negress phat", squeezable butt and big, but not "furry inflation" grotesque, titties?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Perhaps with the TinyKusa bit wearing off, we need a new theme to run with?

Nah, I'd rather die.
Cant believe everyone stealing my identity because I had an autism moment is my legacy on this forum

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

if you're talking about syd, she is a woman. No clue what she looks like though.

Honestly I ended up becoming more interested in the game she's playing. :SelenHAHAhere:
Cant believe everyone stealing my identity because I had an autism moment is my legacy on this forum
You could do much worse my guy, my legacy is just being a """mexican""" that everyone mocks.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Honestly I ended up becoming more interested in the game she's playing. :SelenHAHAhere:

You could do much worse my guy, my legacy is just being a """mexican""" that everyone mocks.
That's Wizard101. It's her favorite mmo she's been playing for 16 years and spent 100k on.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
That's Wizard101. It's her favorite mmo she's been playing for 16 years and spent 100k on.
Wtf... if I had 100k I would collect interest from it.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Wtf... if I had 100k I would collect interest from it.
Well, it's not like she spent it all at once. 16 years is a pretty long time to play a game. She's still retarded for doing that though.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I'd be worried that Nolan's avatar might be Nolan's version of Chris-chan's medallion. I wouldn't risk bringing that juju on myself for a shitpost.
That avatar and medallion needs to be contained by the SCP foundation. It's too dangerous for mortal hands

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@midori why literally just give that money to proctor or something what the fuck
Where did you even find 100k to spend on a videogame? What?
For the record, I'm not 100% sure that number is accurate. It comes from @John Vtuber👁️ . If he remembers where she said it, then I'll look into making a clip if I can find it.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
@midori why literally just give that money to proctor or something what the fuck
Where did you even find 100k to spend on a videogame? What?
It's not like someone gave her $100,000 and she spent it all at one time. She's wasted it on shit like subs and in-game purchases, and that shit adds up if you're doing it all the time, for years, in one single game.

Early Adopter
It's not like someone gave her $100,000 and she spent it all at one time. She's wasted it on shit like subs and in-game purchases, and that shit adds up if you're doing it all the time, for years, in one single game.
I barely spent 50k in my entire life.....

Top Bottom