Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
shut the fuck up reticule
:pippaseethe;

If you were a Game of Thrones Character you'd be Grey Worm, no balls, dark skin, and full of rage.

Panko Enjoyer

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Skin reticule in town square?
✅ F1: 5
❌ F2: 1
Good idea but I'd argue reticule should be taxidermized and put in a tourist trap as "Autistic Jew-Chink, Last of his Kind" so children can shove quarters in his mouth and then proctor has to give his corpse a prostate exam each time he wants to collect the money!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Panko Enjoyer

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Fuck nearly everyone

Wow, rude.

Hexa just sign everything handed to you, all those people can't possible collect

Elder Scrolls logic of serving Daedric Princes. Who is going to collect when you've pledged your soul to everyone?

I don't get ASMR. I've decided to try it a bit after giving it a few shots many years ago and I don't know if I'm supposed to feel anything? I always hear that it's supposed to activate senses and give you some type of tingle, but I got nothing. Is it for roleplay? I don't know...

It doesn't work universally for everyone, and there's not really a one-size-fits-all solution to experience it. ASMR in itself is a kind of subset of a phenomenon known as frisson, which you may have experienced at some point in your life from any kind of source. That would be a good indication of what kind of ASMR "triggers" would work for you. Some people need visual triggers, some need auditory, and even among auditory there's multiple different kinds of triggers there that work for different people. Soft whispers, repetitive sounds, sharp letters (harsh P and T sounds), clicks, taps, etc.

That aside, even if you do get some kind of reaction from ASMR, the "tingles" also aren't universal, nor are they consistent. The best conditions for me to get the "tingles" has to start when I'm already tired, if I'm not mentally fatigued enough to sleep I won't feel a thing but as soon as the sound of a ratchet starts making my head itch that's when ASMR will have the best effect. Without the tingles part though, it's still fairly useful for relaxation or entertainment. There's some creators out there that put enough effort and production into their content that it can be enjoyed as a sort of experimental film. One in particular, ATMOSPHERE, is very literally that concept pushed to an entire channel where her videos, while created for ASMR, also share interconnected plots and storytelling.

Of course, if you're a coomer there's also plenty of channels that are just thinly veiled excuses for women to wear deep neckline shirts and lean into the camera for 20-40 minutes with a linktree to their OF/Fansly in the description. Those channels inspire tingles in another head altogether and the grand majority of their content is hilariously mass pirated.

Looks like i was right about calling it a PvP zone, after all

Time to run Martyr.

I feel like people are forgetting the value of spreading false info about yourself in regards to opsec. If you never do that, eventually you might say 2-3 things about yourself that could lead to a forced decloak. However if you keep saying facts about yourself that aren't really facts, it's going to make it harder for people to figure out who you are because you have all this contradicting info that will fuck with their research.

Or just be autistic and keep track of where you say what about yourself and never cross streams ever.

One panera lemonade one Kickstart and one coke I have unlocked the secrets of the universe

Kidney stones are the worst secret.

WTF is wrong with asians

I wish I knew. I'd say there's been a mass factory defect but if they all have the same error, isn't that just manufacturing standard for the model? They need a redesign badly but the original designer hasn't been in his office for a few thousand years. :depressedtako:

Ah, how wonderful, a new and virgin frontier for me to proclaim that I love the meat Pippa.

Look here you fucking walking disaster that proves the love of God has long left this realm, there is no place for your particular brand of brain damage outside of the containment wing and I will not tolerate for a second the cloud of spores you trail behind you threatening to infect the rest of this complex. You stay in containment or I'll load up the security guard's pepperball guns with potassium rounds and hit the sprinklers the next time they pelt you for wandering the halls. The video of your diseased ass detonating under a fire suppression system will be very popular.

Is it possible for a ghetto to have a second, more-ghetto ghetto inside itself?

The Double Ghetto where all the Double Ni‎ggers live.

Panko Enjoyer

Wow, rude.

Elder Scrolls logic of serving Daedric Princes. Who is going to collect when you've pledged your soul to everyone?

It doesn't work universally for everyone, and there's not really a one-size-fits-all solution to experience it. ASMR in itself is a kind of subset of a phenomenon known as frisson, which you may have experienced at some point in your life from any kind of source. That would be a good indication of what kind of ASMR "triggers" would work for you. Some people need visual triggers, some need auditory, and even among auditory there's multiple different kinds of triggers there that work for different people. Soft whispers, repetitive sounds, sharp letters (harsh P and T sounds), clicks, taps, etc.

That aside, even if you do get some kind of reaction from ASMR, the "tingles" also aren't universal, nor are they consistent. The best conditions for me to get the "tingles" has to start when I'm already tired, if I'm not mentally fatigued enough to sleep I won't feel a thing but as soon as the sound of a ratchet starts making my head itch that's when ASMR will have the best effect. Without the tingles part though, it's still fairly useful for relaxation or entertainment. There's some creators out there that put enough effort and production into their content that it can be enjoyed as a sort of experimental film. One in particular, ATMOSPHERE, is very literally that concept pushed to an entire channel where her videos, while created for ASMR, also share interconnected plots and storytelling.

Of course, if you're a coomer there's also plenty of channels that are just thinly veiled excuses for women to wear deep neckline shirts and lean into the camera for 20-40 minutes with a linktree to their OF/Fansly in the description. Those channels inspire tingles in another head altogether and the grand majority of their content is hilariously mass pirated.

Time to run Martyr.

Or just be autistic and keep track of where you say what about yourself and never cross streams ever.

Kidney stones are the worst secret.

I wish I knew. I'd say there's been a mass factory defect but if they all have the same error, isn't that just manufacturing standard for the model? They need a redesign badly but the original designer hasn't been in his office for a few thousand years. :depressedtako:

Look here you fucking walking disaster that proves the love of God has long left this realm, there is no place for your particular brand of brain damage outside of the containment wing and I will not tolerate for a second the cloud of spores you trail behind you threatening to infect the rest of this complex. You stay in containment or I'll load up the security guard's pepperball guns with potassium rounds and hit the sprinklers the next time they pelt you for wandering the halls. The video of your diseased ass detonating under a fire suppression system will be very popular.

The Double Ghetto where all the Double Ni‎ggers live.
The Cabal of "Mass Reply to half the forum" is not currently accepting applicants

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
The Cabal of "Mass Reply to half the forum" is not currently accepting applicants

Your opinion has been filed and rejected on the grounds of I don't give a shit.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
all I'm gonna say is, the fall of the idolcorp third temple is somehow @Sithis's fault, and I'm fearing for the day Sithis circumcised enjoyer joins this place. :calidrinking:

Panko Enjoyer

Your opinion has been filed and rejected on the grounds of I don't give a shit.
TES6 is going to suck horribly and you're still going to buy it and hate it anyways. This is your future.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
TES6 is going to suck horribly and you're still going to buy it and hate it anyways. This is your future.

Wow what a prediction. Completely out of left field, no one could see it coming. What other crazy soothsaying do you have in store? The sun will rise? Water will flow? Calli is fat?

Last edited:

Panko Enjoyer

Wow what a prediction. Completely out of left field, no one could see it coming. What other crazy soothsaying do you have in store? The sun will rise? Water will flow? Calli is fat?
The ioi James Bond game is going to suck :depressedtako:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Early Adopter
The ioi James Bond game is going to suck :depressedtako:

I for one can't wait to play as Agent -40 and learn how Tobias Rieper lost all his hair and became a eunuch. Besides, IOI has been making Hitman games for so long now and Bond is basically 47 with hair. How could they possibly fuck it u-

1703408967017.png

:depressedtako: You know, you right.

Panko Enjoyer

I for one can't wait to play as Agent -40 and learn how Tobias Rieper lost all his hair and became a eunuch. Besides, IOI has been making Hitman games for so long now and Bond is basically 47 with hair. How could they possibly fuck it u-

View attachment 60451

:depressedtako: You know, you right.
Fuck, I just had a sinking feeling it was going to suck and now you reminded me that we're going to get Absolution 2. They're going to throw out the 7 years of experience with sandbox assassination/puzzle games and focus on the story shit. I was already growing concerned with the story-focused sections in H3 with Chongqing and the linear Carpathian Mountains finale. :depressedtako:

Top Bottom