God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Hour 10 into my caffeine overdose

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

braindoko

Since it's not technically vtuber related. I liked this tier list because of the explanations given BUT

• I remember when John was just the Rin account. Fortunately we have Awoogers to fill that niche now but I truly miss those days. Unfortunately the moment he started oshi-hopping from one menhera bitch to the next the writing was on the wall.
Bro did not just accuse someone else of doing what he did himself, come on :whatastory:

Edit: Wait I'm retarded, I thought he had fed horse as his kamioshi and not Sana. My bad :shiinastare:

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

Since it's not technically vtuber related. I liked this tier list because of the explanations given BUT

Bro did not just accuse someone else of doing what he did himself, come on :whatastory:
In fairness to GSS, he had no choice but to oshi hop since he kept killing them off

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

I will come to ur rescue my nigga gss. Although you probably dont need it. This man stayed loyal to his oshi even 1 year after the graduation without her making any sort of content related to streaming. Go see the post he made for the 1 year graduation. Doesnt mean he cant move on. Put some respect on his name you fricking spic

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Ah, how wonderful, a new and virgin frontier for me to proclaim that I love the meat Pippa.

Panko Enjoyer

Ah, how wonderful, a new and virgin frontier for me to proclaim that I love the meat Pippa.
Please, go on. The stage is all yours.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are you going to impregnate this virgin frontier good sir?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Reminder for those unaware.
The truly disturbing thing is imagining what Reticule's posts would look like if he dropped all pretenses and said the real name instead of "meat" or whatever. He would've been fucking banned a year ago.
Reminder that Reticule has admitted, numerous times, that "Meat Pippa" is a direct stand-in for her dox name, and that he would actually be freely using it but doesn't out of consideration for her privacy, not because he realizes it would make him look like a goddamn freak.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Please, go on. The stage is all yours.
Well you see, the meat Pippa is truly a beautiful woman, perfectly petite, and very smart, but in the beautifully autistic way that an adorable tard wife can be, and she has that spark of capitalist ambition about her, though before we go into too much depth about that have you seen her porcelain hands with those wonderful spindly fingers that look as if they were crafted from marble by the ancient Greek masters themselves...

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Well you see, the meat Pippa is truly a beautiful woman, perfectly petite, and very smart, but in the beautifully autistic way that an adorable tard wife can be, and she has that spark of capitalist ambition about her, though before we go into too much depth about that have you seen her porcelain hands with those wonderful spindly fingers that look as if they were crafted from marble by the ancient Greek masters themselves...
Yup. This is where i stop watching this thread.

Panko Enjoyer

Very insightful. And yes I have seen her little grippers. What is your opinion of her feet?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Very insightful. And yes I have seen her little grippers. What is your opinion of her feet?
Enjoyable but the hands are the true star of the show when it comes to end points of appendages.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Ok lock reticule back in pippaposting, where's the spare straight jacket?!

Panko Enjoyer

Yup. This is where i stop watching this thread.
No, you should stay

Enjoyable but the hands are the true start of the show when it comes to end points of appendages.
So your meat pippa...totem? Artifact? Effigy? What type of meat do you use?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
@thhrang Why did you let him out of the Pippa thread? :pochiidontlikeit:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
So your meat pippa...totem? Artifact? Effigy? What type of meat do you use?
Sir, meat Pippa is not an object, she is the person behind the pixel Pippa, please learn your terminology. Now maybe you're referring to the meatkins, those are many and are an artistic medium of using meat to create master pieces.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Sir, meat Pippa is not an object, she is the person behind the pixel Pippa, please learn your terminology. Now maybe you're referring to the meatkins, those are many and are an artistic medium of using meat to create master pieces.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Top Bottom