"Wait when is the 4th of July though, on the 4th?"Henya the Genius

Project F Disintegration Watch

Lurker Throwaway

🌩🔅📕🔩🧸🫧🏹🦊🦈💭🍹📦♾️🐧👿🐍🦋🫖🪶🚩🐅👹🎴⚗️🐸
I'm guessing it's Solus.

midori

the green thing
@midori can you just answer this? Was yuzu lemon a manager and a talent at project F?
Not a manager just a talent.

The two talents that Project F mentioned in their original screenshot post (not Lorelai) were not of legal age. It's Akio Air 2.0. That is all I will say out of respect for my friends. Please support these girls, they deserve it so much.

Ai has a successful merchandise company, Miya probably had the most growth as a corpo talent, Lorelai owned a business beforehand, I'm not really sure about Xin or Furia.

This genuinely goes deeper than anyone will probably ever know, and it's so unfortunate but I am just glad the girls are safe.

Bronze

They are gone :gurasemperfi:

20231228-191852.jpg

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

Bronze

Xin's live and will talk about the new development, I guess here's better to post these instead of general. Oh no she's crying :pippasadl:

Also Miya's VOD

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The two talents that Project F mentioned in their original screenshot post (not Lorelai) were not of legal age. It's Akio Air 2.0. That is all I will say out of respect for my friends. Please support these girls, they deserve it so much.

To be clear, you're saying Solus Ataraxia (of the fake broken spine) and Kawakami Kawa were both underage?

Jesus Christ, how hard is it to not hire kids in this industry?

Bronze

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
brave-z60jg-At-RDy.png

Edit: She deleted the tweet. Fortunately I was fast enough to archive it.
archive

Last edited:

Bronze

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Bronze

Sorry to revive, but i think this belongs here. Project F girls except Stabi created a discord together. It feels weird that she's the only one who's not part of it, although it may simply be a personal choice.

I remember one of the girls tweeted on her pl during the beginning of the drama saying something along the lines of " why cant you just leave quietly and not make drama " .

I highly doubt the others girls are fond of her
That was Miya yes. From a very brief check, she still follows and is followed by 1st gen girls, liking their posts etc. so the problem is most likely with Miya or Ai, if not both. No apparent drama though.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Sorry to revive, but i think this belongs here. Project F girls except Stabi created a discord together. It feels weird that she's the only one who's not part of it, although it may simply be a personal choice.

I remember one of the girls tweeted on her pl during the beginning of the drama saying something along the lines of " why cant you just leave quietly and not make drama " .

I highly doubt the others girls are fond of her

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Penumbral (who stole my idea of doing a weekly vtuber news stream several months before I thought of it) was covering the Project F stuff and Stabi Tabi was in chat. I'm guessing given the way she left she didn't sign a non-disparagement agreement like the others did. Timestamped to where she made a rather interesting claim in chat (but again I take what she says with a grain of salt at this point).

priority.png

Bronze

Penumbral (who stole my idea of doing a weekly vtuber news stream several months before I thought of it) was covering the Project F stuff and Stabi Tabi was in chat. I'm guessing given the way she left she didn't sign a non-disparagement agreement like the others did. Timestamped to where she made a rather interesting claim in chat (but again I take what she says with a grain of salt at this point).

View attachment 60999

PF sounds unprofessional enough to possibly say something like this. But, she has shown she is very impulsive, so can't take her word completely either. This also may be one of the reasons she took the channels and started all this.

Bronze

Double posting due to possible small update. It seems the company may have ghosted Yuzu. I thought we were done with this. Doesn't this make the contract void, allowing them to share anything? E:To clarify, This is Miya

Archive

Last edited:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Double posting due to possible small update. It seems the company may have ghosted Yuzu. I thought we were done with this. Doesn't this make the contract void, allowing them to share anything?

Archive

yuzu was miya right?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Double posting due to possible small update. It seems the company may have ghosted Yuzu. I thought we were done with this. Doesn't this make the contract void, allowing them to share anything? E:To clarify, This is Miya

Not a lawyer here and we have practically no specifics to go off of but I know that if I were dragged into court on breach of contract, I'd want something a bit more solid to defend myself with than "they were slow getting back to me."

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Not a lawyer here and we have practically no specifics to go off of but I know that if I were dragged into court on breach of contract, I'd want something a bit more solid to defend myself with than "they were slow getting back to me."
A lawyer here, I agree. Though it honestly depends under which jurisdiction the case is being processed, some countries have some dumbass laws about seemingly innocuous things, where is project F based?

Bronze

A lawyer here, I agree. Though it honestly depends under which jurisdiction the case is being processed, some countries have some dumbass laws about seemingly innocuous things, where is project F based?
Main office is in Singapore. E: They have a branch office in Indonesia if it is still there and the data isnt outdated.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Doesn't this make the contract void, allowing them to share anything?
It might potentially be a breach of the contract, but you still have to ask a) whether a delay counts as a breach, and b) whether the breach was material or not before the non-breaching party can repudiate their obligations with any confidence. There's also a question about whether an NDA would be a separate agreement/contract from the agency contract.

Top Bottom