"Mental illness, excuse me? We're not part of Phase Connect"Sawa Sama

Project F Disintegration Watch

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
A few days ago, Project F, a vtuber corporation with SEO so legendarily awful a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion project beats them in search rankings by three whole pages, tweeted they were terminating and taking legal action (A) against one of their talents. This prompted a major backlash and call-out (A) from the talent, who claimed that their contract was illegal, before claiming their legal counsel told them to shut up (A). Project F has now issued a rebuttal (A) (Google drive backup of their statement + images).

This appears to be an evolving situation, and this OP will be updated again soon. For now, it's worth a dedicated thread.

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Well this escalated quickly

Archive
20231221_060345.jpg
I think this is what they're referring to?

Archive

Last edited:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
You gotta admire the balls it took to do that. Best part is the company's not gonna do shit because they're gonna be dead within a year.
Either this corp has the goofiest contracts ever, or I'd imagine they can somehow regain control of the accounts. Fun times ahead either way.
E: I'm putting an archive of her sneeding at Project F in the post below here

Last edited:

Arznbae

wtf is happening

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
She's still doing concerts, so it's closer to Gura than

Yes, just for basic opsec.

Homie women never know what they want, but it's usually the opposite of whatever they tell you.

The fucking spic forgot me. I guess he really didn't like being called latinx

You could have just said flip women.

Nah, they get really mad when you call them kikes.

@midori was this what you were vague posting about

This gon be good
fuck, you beat me to the Project F shit bahahaha

midori

the green thing
I'm good friends with the other Project F talents as well as Lorelai, so I really don't want to speak too much on anything but with all the rrats about her "hiding money" I'd like to point out that Lorelai's channel was never monetized. So what money exactly are they referring to?

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
I'm good friends with the other Project F talents as well as Lorelai, so I really don't want to speak too much on anything but with all the rrats about her "hiding money" I'd like to point out that Lorelai's channel was never monetized. So what money exactly are they referring to?
I am wondering if it spawned from her (before the "Lorelai" tweets were nuked) tweeting about her dad coming in to some money and offering to buy her a new computer. And as far as I can remember from the few streams I caught she wasn't even getting donations in from third party services like stream elements either.

Limkin

...I was joking about them operating on their own personal accounts you know. I did not need a soft confirmation that company really wanted to audit their own private bank accounts to make sure they can grab something from it. wtf. Like "oh you received 200 dollars that week, it must be some fan donations you obtained elsewhere trying to work around the contract, you must pay a cut from it or we will sue you" kind of grab

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Given how small corpos have acted this whole past year, I'm more inclined to believe Lorelai, but she did have streamelements did she not?
At the very least this website listed an account:
brave_7j2X6t8dy2.png
I've never watched her though, so I don't know if it even worked.
Edit: After looking through the rest of the Project F girls, they all have a working streamelements where they are taking donations.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Most vtubers: uwu, idk if I want to post, very shy sorry
Hexa: HEY GUYS, WANT SOME INFO???

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Project F is probably just talking out of their ass about the legal shit. Costs too much, it's probably an overseas situation which complicates things, and just them trying to look like a big dog to the public as to try and save any resemblance of a good reputation.

I mean shit, my last company blew up before debut and I'm still waiting on my lawsuit for half a million dollars in damages.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are all of you people friends with each other? I'm only now beginning to see how incestuous the indie and small corpo scene is...
Anyway, we looooooove info here, so keep it coming... just make sure you don't get yourself into trouble yapping too much.
Die Hard is pretty great but it's not watching Lord of the Rings at Christmas
Based Lotr enjoyer, I watch it on my birthday.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Is this a rhetorical question? Do you know what's going on here?

Given how small corpos have acted this whole past year, I'm more inclined to believe Lorelai, but she did have streamelements did she not?
At the very least this website listed an account:
View attachment 60315
I've never watched her though, so I don't know if it even worked.
Edit: After looking through the rest of the Project F girls, they all have a working streamelements where they are taking donations.

Theoretically the StreamLabs accounts would be under the company's control, not the individual talents'. But apparently Lorelai/Stabi was in full control of her YouTube and Twitter accounts too so who knows how things were working there.

I mean shit, my last company blew up before debut and I'm still waiting on my lawsuit for half a million dollars in damages.

Jesus, half a million? I don't think I've heard that number before. And they're suing each of you for that? There's no way they invested that much into you and, no slag against your skills, but surely it was going to take some time before you made that kind of revenue for them. What a silly number.

I used to be a huge Phase fan ( still am, but I mean moreso in regards to wanting to go corporate ) and it was my dream corpo because it felt so cool to see a company who let western talents join and be themselves. Once I started gaming with Fishman and learning from the mods n' stuff in the early PC day voice calls, it became clear that Fish never wanted that kinda culture. He's been trying to wrangle everyone, but he should just fucking chill out and see he has something that works and be grateful for it. Not to mention when I was in the final selection for gen 2 the shit they told me.

Well, at least Fish never hired a minor.

To be fair, vtubers can poke fun of politics and stupid culture stuff. But if they want to go 100% all in or 24/7 about politics, they will just end up like irl gunt or Rieketa. See what happened to both of them now.

This is why i think fishman did not grab Kirsche is a wise decision

I feel like Kirsche is stuck in a trap of her own making. She has an audience who loves the politics stuff and she easily admits she sees a CCV drop whenever she starts up a game, but there's no way she's going to get into a corpo (something she seems to desire) doing political content. If she were to drop the politics stuff and go pure gaming and repackage herself as something more appealing to corpos, she'd surely lose a significant portion of her existing audience.

Unfortunately I'm kind of falling into a similar trap (I just wanted to play video games, man). Though as a relatively untalented penis-haver there was an even smaller chance of me ever ending up in a corpo anyway.

Bronze

Uruka's going on a 10 day vacation. Says she have scheduled appearances during the break

Xin and Miya from Project F announced breaks, cancelling their planned streams. Considering the timing, it may be connected to current events.

midori

the green thing
Xin and Miya from Project F announced breaks, cancelling their planned streams. Considering the timing, it may be connected to current events.

PF is indeed imploding. Unsure yet how dramatic it will be, depends on if the talents are able to keep their IPs and if the graduated talents speak out, I think. They're all really good girls, I feel horrible for them. :painpeko:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Don't worry, I will continue to shill my oshi in his place.
Speaking of Hexa...

If I can remember to, I'll start shilling her too just because the idea of driving John into an NTR arc when he could just fucking post Hexa streams is funny to me.

Good job Project F, now you have exactly 0 talent that streams :mikothumbsl: I hope when they eventually create new accounts they will be obvious with it so we can follow and support.

Really a missed opportunity the first time I heard of Project F to not chime in with "Who would name themselves that? It sounds like they just failed the end of semester group assignment", because now it's a banger joke that is also highly accurate and relevant. :smugrys:

Last edited:

Bronze

Muyu has started getting hit with copyright. In response to this, she has decided to be very based and link to gofile with archives.

Here's the link in question:
https://gofile.io/d/sPKALC
Can't believe Pippa took down her kouhai's vod just because she sang PTR :botanheadshake:

Good job Project F, now you have exactly 0 talent that streams :mikothumbsl: I hope when they eventually create new accounts they will be obvious with it so we can follow and support.

Bronze

Mucho texto statement by Project F.

I assume this saves images tweet has as well
They also shared a google doc with mentioned proofs.

Yuzu doesn't sound happy though E:She tweeted "Oh no"

E: images doesn't work for me so
GCD-t-GPbs-AA4-Opm.jpg

GCD-t9-Oa-IAAO9o-F.jpg

GCD-upebk-AAUb-Kv.jpg
E2: They are saying they will give IPs to creators if they implode. Interesting

Last edited:
Top Bottom