"Which is why I was, um... which is why I was sigh googling; Do you have any idea how degrading it is to go through pages and pages of furry dragon milfs?... I'm a changed woman"Juniper Actias

Nijisanji L Collection

VSoyBoy

I remember Doki had said she didn't want to mention that she tried commit a hero. Had Niji not tried to character assassinate her in the termination letter, Doki probably would not have said what she said.
It was possible that Selen wouldn't have posted her follow-up to the termination if it hadn't been a laundry list, or if she did, her follow-up would look worse against a singular valid point. I think it was the combo of the two that led to the blow up being as large as it was.
Hypotheticals from here on out, but what she really wanted is a graduation, not a termination. So I think while it may not have been as damning as what it turned out to be, she would have still made some kind of statement that would have included some combination of her sticking points and allegations. For example the silencing and bullying I think would have been mentioned In some way no matter how tame the termination. But I guess there is no way to know really.

Militante

Goes to show how important management really is... Holo was saved from sinking due to staff changes and Niji was brought down from their potential rise by staff changes.

What do you expect the management quality when they are paid less than flipping a fucking burger in USA? :dokiSmug:

Besides the manager's paygrade, it's also hard to overstate the difference in talent:manager ratio between the companies. Niji had something of a 5;1 or 7:1 (don't quote me on this, working off memory), while Holo is close to a 1:1 ratio, with new managers even being shuffled around to the talents that are easier to work with to get them onboarded.

Even if every niji had an underpaid intern, that would be better than the same intern managing multiple talents at once.

Kuri Rinji

Red Nousagi
One of the biggest copes coming from Nijisisters in the last few months since the infamous black screen stream and Tazumi's apology is that Anycolor has actually made significant internal changes to the managerial staff and it somehow shows in the behavior of their EN Livers.

In reality, jack shit has changed and these dummies keep getting one-guyed and reacting to obvious attempts at getting them mad left and right. They didn't learn any PR skills whatsoever and are just going about it the way they usually did.

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
One of the biggest copes coming from Nijisisters in the last few months since the infamous black screen stream and Tazumi's apology is that Anycolor has actually made significant internal changes to the managerial staff and it somehow shows in the behavior of their EN Livers.

In reality, jack shit has changed and these dummies keep getting one-guyed and reacting to obvious attempts at getting them mad left and right. They didn't learn any PR skills whatsoever and are just going about it the way they usually did.
I've been putting myself through /vt/ lately just to read Nijisister bait threads, the closure of nyfco has made /vt/ like 30% more toxic and 50% more retarded (if such a thing is possible). They are so fucking mad at Holo lol, despite their misfortune being nothing but their own company's fault.

Now they act tough with their little concert by saying Connect the world 2 was cancelled... when it has never even been announced or promised. Inb4 btfo'd by new overseas concert with advent and EN4 reveal.

Last edited:

RiverBear

I've been putting myself through /vt/ lately just to read Nijisister bait threads, the closure of nyfco has made /vt/ like 30% more toxic and 50% more retarded (if such a thing is possible). They are so fucking mad at Holo lol, despite their misfortune being nothing but their own company's fault.

Now they act tough with their little concert by saying Connect the world 2 was cancelled... when it has never even been announced or promised. Inb4 btfo'd by new overseas concert with advent and EN4 reveal.
Pretty sure 80% of Nijisisters on /vt/ are just larpers hoping to get a reaction from people trying to get a reaction from the actual Nijisis

So basically it's just a chain of people pretending to be retarded so they can claim "I was only pretending to be retarded"

Nigel Nigerman

is the virtual reincarnation of George Floyd.

Whatchu think of the latest moves of NijiEN namely the Reddit cleanup, Selen's twitch now dead, the upcoming 3D concert in AX?

x Hades Stamps

As the proposer of the Harry rrat:
Nijisanji has always been hands off for their kaigai branches and let they do whatever they want (except for collabing with Hololive EN/Kson). NijiEN found success because anycolor didn't touched them. But it changed after anycolor saw how successful Luxiem was, and anycolor started micromanaging EN by bringing in Harry.
While the cracks of a dysfunctional community were always there, with people shittalking others behind their back, they were held on by incredibly people like Pomu & Nina who pasted the fragments of the company together into a complete picture. Luca was also actively holding it together as you can see Scarle coming onto him for advice (though his advice aren't from his own but from his mod). The place was clique-y but there is a still sense of unity. But we see what happened, as Nijisanji shirks more responsibility into their hands and people started openly backstab each other, enabled by the new management, they crumbled under the increasing pressure and left. Pomu, the one affiliating herself with the brand the most, was legit scarred by Harry & his goons.

Sayu was clearly micromanaged by Niji and every single tiny mistake of her result in stealth suspension, harry started wielding his authority around thinking he's the best businessman ever. And it probs the same case for everyone other talents. When there is that much of a big presence of control, creativity got stifled and it shows, nijisanji stopped being interesting. Except for Selen who fought against all odds and didn't give a fuck what Harry thinks.
How did holo not land a Harry? Pure luck and not nepotism I guess.

Tl;dr they always like this. Company was held back from explosion by incredible people, whom finally got crushed from too much responsibility and left.
And now that they’re gone, the building’s actively demolishing itself, so to speak.
What do you expect the management quality when they are paid less than flipping a fucking burger in USA? :dokiSmug:
Very, very, very, very bad

Even if he’s actually doing something, it doesn’t tend to happen within the span of two-to-three months. But fuck all is changing

Top Bottom