"Ami Yoshiko as unfortunately unnamed fridged cyborg"Fulgur Ovid

Murray Introduces RPLAY! The latest Black Company on the block!

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
it smelled funny on the get go i guess i was not shooting the wrong target this time

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Is October the official month for shady corpo reveal at the moment?

Limkin

Never fucking mind, let's update the counter to 4 for 4
...but hey at least that chink company who did their best to sound as much of a scam as possible turned out legit. Even if it was months ago and possibly in the old thread

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

any time any corpo mentions their questionable actions as lawful is when you start the selfdestruct countdown bonus points if it's paired with trying to threaten or strongarm people in the same sentience as if being enough of a bully might make people forget your being a bully.

Starting to think we should just have a general use "new corpo" thread just so we can document their explosions in real time.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
any time any corpo mentions their questionable actions as lawful is when you start the selfdestruct countdown bonus points if it's paired with trying to threaten or strongarm people in the same sentience as if being enough of a bully might make people forget your being a bully.

Starting to think we should just have a general use "new corpo" thread just so we can document their explosions in real time.
3fA3.gif

God's Strongest Dragoon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

I've officially lost numerical track of Failed VTubing Project news.
It's like there was a upsurge on the topic and once the get rich quick cryptobros/MLM scammers got a whiff, they wanted in.

Cubanodun

Herald of the first of many
BLACK COMPANY IMPLOSION NUMBER 6 THIS MONTH?
:whatastory:
Time to start the rrat we are infiltrating and destroying black companies so Proctor can have content for streaming

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
At this point I feel like I should give Murray the title 'confirmed white supremacist' or 'witchfinder general' for the number of black companies he finds and exposes.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Cured and Medicated
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Murray giving the brown woman lover a run for his money on the "obsessed with black things" competition.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Time to start the rrat we are infiltrating and destroying black companies so Proctor can have content for streaming
I don't think that's a rrat anymore.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
At this point I feel like I should give Murray the title 'confirmed white supremacist' or 'witchfinder general' for the number of black companies he finds and exposes.

Or BBC Enjoyer.

BBC for Bad Black Company/Companies

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Kuri Rinji made a video, saving me the effort researching. Phew.

So far their greatest crime is basically not taking criticism gracefully and flipping out on people in DMs if they spot them "slandering" the company. I'm willing to buy they're unrelated to the crypto project with the same name though it does look a bit fishy that the same name would be used in two projects related to video hosting.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Kuri Rinji made a video, saving me the effort researching. Phew.

So far their greatest crime is basically not taking criticism gracefully and flipping out on people in DMs if they spot them "slandering" the company. I'm willing to buy they're unrelated to the crypto project with the same name though it does look a bit fishy that the same name would be used in two projects related to video hosting.

once they start threatening legal action for things that are not illegal is when i officially stop giving them any beneficial doubt.

I do think it's worth noting that since they do share a name with a cryptoshitter they might be extra sensitive to any accusations though so that tracks if that is the reason.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
For any faults they may or may not have, I don't believe they are affiliated with the crypto at all. Not a huge fan of retarded bitches trying to slam dunk on people with information that can be proven false in about two minutes.
  • The company "RPLay" (aka Plax Neural Labs) is registered in Korea and seems to be staffed by Korean personnel. Source: https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/rplay-fe01
  • "RPLAY Token" is unfortunately the name of crypto by a company called Imagine Replay, which seems to be more India than Korea. Source: https://imaginereplay.org/about/
  • "RPLay Coins" are fun money that can be used within RPLay's platform to purchase audio to let you jack off make your ears tingle extra good. Think platform microtransaction currency, the kind that you can buy in batches of 1000 and spend in batches of 800.

In short:
around koreans
get the hyperboreans

Top Bottom