"If you are born dumb, then you will grow up dumb!"Enna Alouette

The Round Eye Gaijin Entertainment Thread

UberSoldat

This honestly looks pretty cool, even though it is partially rehashing T2

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Avatar from James Cameron is commonly misunderstood to be a leftist theme movie. This is actually a common misunderstanding. This is your reminder that Avatar was actually a fable about how a small group of NIMBy’s can cause billions of people to die.:annoyedpippa:
The Avatar movies have always struck me as very well done spectacle. Cameron actually understands what that means on a big screen. The plot needs to exist for things to happen. Considering you can pick out the extra movies the formulas borrowed from, that isn't too surprising. Though I'll give the first one credit for, when doing the "see, he was in the military, he does fighting think!" scene, they actually had a pretty solid point about an Apex Predator normally have a weak spot. I always thought that was actually clever.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
The Avatar movies have always struck me as very well done spectacle. Cameron actually understands what that means on a big screen. The plot needs to exist for things to happen. Considering you can pick out the extra movies the formulas borrowed from, that isn't too surprising. Though I'll give the first one credit for, when doing the "see, he was in the military, he does fighting think!" scene, they actually had a pretty solid point about an Apex Predator normally have a weak spot. I always thought that was actually clever.
Honestly I just think the general plot can be a bit comical when you take a step back. The humans were only on Pandora in the first place because earth ran out of natural resources and became uninhabitable.

My favorite part was that a bunch of blue people decided they value a few trees more than the literal entire population of earth, and yet the humans still ended up being the bad guys:annoyedpippa:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
H U M A N I T Y F I R S T

Last edited:

Realticule

Spooky time.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

El Rrata

Gringo Tolerable
Early Adopter
YouTube recommended me this brand new channel. The idea is silly as hell and I love it. Figured someone else might get a laugh out of it, too.

MrProcessor

Soldier of Godrick

Watch along with Miko!

Last edited:
Top Bottom