"I'm the Daniel Day-Lewis of streamers, I get deep into my roles"Magni Dezmond

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
If it's this guy, he's a lolcow by definition of not fucking learning shit. God damn.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If it's this guy, he's a lolcow by definition of not fucking learning shit. God damn.
Trysearching his name on the twitter search bar. Maybe 5 days ago he seemed to have a moment.

Screenshot_20240307-145039_X.jpg

proctor brought up kestraline last night in the discord confirming what @Good_Opsec said pretty much. So maybe he could confirm if it is him whenever he gets back.

Edit : His carrd link, (Archive)

This is on his carrd link. I am now willing to bet 40 bucks its him. He also has a discord server that is still accessible as i am writing this.
Screenshot_20240307-150723_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun
LMAO
Here's an archive of "sukadrii" playing Fortnite

You can compare his voice with this Spanner archive

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Zyklon Mag

LMAO
Here's an archive of "sukadrii" playing Fortnite

You can compare his voice with this Spanner archive

Holy dead air

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
yeah its most likely him

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
He tried to court a 4chan audience (people notoriously good at doxing and finding info) and pre-emptively blocked people he was autistic about and SOMEHOW this pathetic excuse for a person thinks he wouldn't get found? At that point he might as well stay as his Spanner personality.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
the people most likely to track your ass down are the people your trying to not only appeal to but also the people most likely to make the connection as to who you are.

There are layers to this stupidity
If you were publicly revealed as a retarded sex pest and had to DFE, why the hell would you then get into an hobby that requires you to not only reveal your voice but autistically overshare everything about yourself? I feel there are easier and less self-destructive hobbies that would make a decent side hustle than vtubing.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If you were publicly revealed as a retarded sex pest and had to DFE, why the hell would you then get into an hobby that requires you to not only reveal your voice but autistically overshare everything about yourself? I feel there are easier and less self-destructive hobbies that would make a decent side hustle than vtubing.
why you asking me! I'm not the guy who thinks painting a gift one load at a time was a smart idea. :SelenHAHAhere:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
This is ominous...
Depending on how long this guy has been posting on /asp/, I might know a few aspies who know more about him

Good_Opsec

Uhhhhh
I’m so glad to have shared this information I was too lazy to find him myself

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I’m so glad to have shared this information I was too lazy to find him myself
All/any info is welcome here, don't be afraid to share. Collecting information is really one of the core pillars of this site.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Depending on how long this guy has been posting on /asp/, I might know a few aspies who know more about him
Just let the guy be. If he does something weird it will be known anyways. Vtubers have a big mouth

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
He tried to court a 4chan audience (people notoriously good at doxing and finding info) and pre-emptively blocked people he was autistic about and SOMEHOW this pathetic excuse for a person thinks he wouldn't get found? At that point he might as well stay as his Spanner personality.
He's been posting there for about three months, they just didn't care or have an autistic obsession with him.

oscillator

The Big Silly
Can anyone confirm whether this is Spanner or not? They had me blocked on Nyaru's server even I've never interacted with this person before. I never had any beef with any members so it raised an eyebrow for me as it's quite unusual for someone with a one month old account to do this.
Screenshot 2024-03-13 203504.png
For context on the blocked message: I blocked them back so they won't harass me with their usual BS they did to me few months back just in case it is really them.

Last edited by a moderator:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Can anyone confirm whether this is Spanner or not? They had me blocked on Nyaru's server even I've never interacted with this person before. I never had any beef with any members so it raised an eyebrow for me as it's quite unusual for someone with a one month old account to do this.
View attachment 65862
For context on the blocked message: I blocked them back so they won't harass me with their usual BS they did to me few months back just in case it is really them.
Is this on twitter? If so, what's the @?

Edit: Nvm looks like discord with the emote reaction.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Top Bottom