"I did't know it was so fun to hurt people; You have no idea... you have no idea how much pent up rage I have"Fujikura Uruka

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
The tablet has sown more division among us than anything this past week

I, for one, am terrified of what these next few weeks have in store for us, and how this story will evolve
You make a good point, let’s find something we can all come together on and agree about:
:WHORE!!!:
The Schrodinger's tablet cum doesn't change the fact that this dude is a schizo creep and even the sonic fuckers said so too, this isn't just chink woman brewing up rrats to ruin some rando's life.
Not sure if you heard, but I’ve said in nearly every post that he’s a creepy autistic weirdo, no one is discounting that and I’m not saying, “Unban him, for justice!”
I’m just saying don’t be so gullible, because if a story sounds too good to be true, it probably is. At this point I’d say it is pretty clear that she lied about, or at the very least ‘misremembered’, a lot of stuff.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
You make a good point, let’s find something we can all come together on and agree about:
:WHORE!!!:

Not sure if you heard, but I’ve said in nearly every post that he’s a creepy autistic weirdo, no one is discounting that and I’m not saying, “Unban him, for justice!”
I’m just saying don’t be so gullible, because if a story sounds too good to be true, it probably is. At this point I’d say it is pretty clear that she lied about, or at the very least ‘misremembered’, a lot of stuff.
I don't give a shit, fuck them both for all I care. I only hunger for more DRAMA.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Maybe question your source a little better, because it sounds like you’re being fed lies and are being pretty gullible in believing them. Oh yeah, and I’m not a foot fetishist either.
So this is admitting that you're wrong I guess, because you're rehashing a completely unrelated (and retarded) argument about a troll instead of addressing the points.
Actually you know what, it is pretty related. Because then, the same as now, I was skeptical of outrageous claims being made, and looked into the claims in order to confirm or refute them.

Edit: but actual question about the joke post you edited, I think what happened is I pasted, realized 'whoops, that's the image, not the link:, then deleted it and posted the link. So does that initial paste count against the cap even though it was deleted and not posted?
You'll have to forgive me for not responding as fast as you liked, I was looking through the mountains of screenshots and testimony she gave us.

Every single thing that was shared by Spanner (except for the cleaning of the tablet) was shown to us by Charlotte. The only thing it clarified was exact dates. I was confused myself, my apologies. We have significantly more that was provided to us we didn't share for the sake of brevity, but fine. Have some more.
image.webp

image.png

image.png

image.png

He repeatedly went into VC and made things awkward, repeatedly tried to cross the line and groom a vTuber. I have seen testimony from other people that is the case, but I am not at liberty to share any of it.

Charlotte was an autistic person herself who felt bad for the guy who claimed he had no friends. She cut ties after he wouldn't take no for an answer. And by her own admission, she said this about herself.
image.png

Screenshot-2023-12-20-171346.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Also, worth mentioning I edited and updated the actual OP about all this. Added some extra details, but I am still waiting on the next big dump of stuff.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
You'll have to forgive me for not responding as fast as you liked, I was looking through the mountains of screenshots and testimony she gave us.

Every single thing that was shared by Spanner (except for the cleaning of the tablet) was shown to us by Charlotte. The only thing it clarified was exact dates. I was confused myself, my apologies. We have significantly more that was provided to us we didn't share for the sake of brevity, but fine. Have some more.
image.webp

image.png

image.png

image.png

He repeatedly went into VC and made things awkward, repeatedly tried to cross the line and groom a vTuber. I have seen testimony from other people that is the case, but I am not at liberty to share any of it.

Charlotte was an autistic person herself who felt bad for the guy who claimed he had no friends. She cut ties after he wouldn't take no for an answer. And by her own admission, she said this about herself.
image.png

Screenshot-2023-12-20-171346.png
Yeah, as stated I don’t intend to try arguing that he’s not a creep, and that is some more good evidence towards that end which also seems to confirm something I suggested earlier:
Add to that; his screenshots have dates on them, and they appear to show that she talked with him in friendly conversation after 'blocking him and cutting off all contact with him and telling him to never talk to her again' multiple times over the course of ~6 months. Yeah, maybe she was scared and just trying to let him down gently each time, but I think that paints a different picture than what was implied by the original story.
She kept giving him that attention so he could try to redeem himself, and she realizes now that it was a mistake to keep trying. Seeing her messages at the end leads me more back to the side of, “she’s not lying about the tablet/mail, she’s just misremembering stuff.”

Last edited:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The Schrodinger's tablet cum doesn't change the fact that this dude is a schizo creep and even the sonic fuckers said so too, this isn't just chink woman brewing up rrats to ruin some rando's life. This whole fucking drama started because spanner just HAD to go and act like a fucking lunatic in the discord and try to get proctor on his side over his stupid fucking tablet (aka to bash charlotte on proctor's stream), charlotte herself seems to want nothing to do with this crap and has not been desperately going up to anyone who will listen to beg for attention, she was contacted for info, not the other way around.
the cum being real is the sizzle to the story, without it hes another spooky.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
I heard he loaded pictures of Calli's feet onto the tablet.
Calli's feet.
816021.jpg

Also, worth mentioning I edited and updated the actual OP about all this. Added some extra details, but I am still waiting on the next big dump of stuff.
Dios Mama Mio, there's more!?!?!?

the cum being real is the sizzle to the story, without it hes another spooky.
We be cum detectives at this point.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
You idiots are still going on about the magical cum? Can you tie it into the My Little Pony jar as well?
:gunpeko:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
You idiots are still going on about the magical cum? Can you tie it into the My Little Pony jar as well?
:gunpeko:
Well technically they stopped 10 hours ago.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Thank God, Miko, and Tenma.

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
damn this fucker recently rejoined my community with an alt account and immediately pissed my chat off. also s/o to Proctor for their writing skills. really engaging post that made reading easier on my retard brain. char hmu with some of the deets but jesus christ lmao

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
damn this fucker recently rejoined my community with an alt account and immediately pissed my chat off. also s/o to Proctor for their writing skills. really engaging post that made reading easier on my retard brain. char hmu with some of the deets but jesus christ lmao
Out of curiousity, is he still "Trying to tell my side of the story", or slandering Charlotte or something? Or is he just being kinda pathetic and vagueposting?

And it's sad, because I even said to Charlotte, "Everyone wins if he just "kills" his online persona, creates a new one totally separately, pretends this entire thing never happened, works to improve himself, and moves on to other things. But he won't. Because he doesn't think he was wrong, he just thinks everyone is misunderstanding him and he just has to find the perfect reason why everything happened". The fact that when the Sonic Hacking Community people joined Charlotte's Twitter Space and seemed totally unsurprised he had done this after knowing him for nearly a decade tells me so much about him it's not even funny.

Last edited:

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Everyone wins if he just "kills" his online persona
I'm shocked he hasn't realized he needs to just cut his losses and DFE, especially after @httn started narrowing down his location off of smudges on window glass. Even if we assumed he's been completely framed, being known as an anonymous pervert by some small section of the internet is a small price to pay to avoid being known as a not-anonymous pervert IRL.
AUTISM AHEAD
He shared the below photo of finding Yaoi at a charity store to several discords.

Kirsche discord

Yuniluna discord

Nyaru discord
But he failed to notice some frosted lettering in the photo.

ENHANCE

debra.org.uk is a fairly small charity so there aren't that many retail stores. But given that UK landlines generally start 01*** we can search this to find the area that code covers. There is only a single store in this area and the phone number matches.

Pedestrianized street so no streetview but luckily there is a 360 view which can see the store (and the arches that are in the reflection on the first pic.)
So very likely in the immediate area of Falkirk.

I have nothing else to add except that in addition to being an autistic groomer he is probably FAT

braindoko

Finally read it. Felt like the whole thing might've been blown out of proportion, EVEN if the tablet was hot glued. Maybe it's the cause of being online for too long but there's way way worse crazies out there
s/o to Proctor for their writing skills
HIS writing skills. Effeminate as he might sound he hasn't fallen prey to the current mind virus

Smegmar

Sarcastic Asshole
Finally read it. Felt like the whole thing might've been blown out of proportion, EVEN if the tablet was hot glued. Maybe it's the cause of being online for too long but there's way way worse crazies out there

HIS writing skills. Effeminate as he might sound he hasn't fallen prey to the current mind virus
Sorry it's a habit I just don't consider anyone human except myself yknow how it is.

And Spanner followed me with his alt called Chuubahell. They were active in my most recent stream. That's all I got really in that regard. @ the other dude. I'm too much of a hag to understand how to quote people right on this website

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Sorry it's a habit I just don't consider anyone human except myself yknow how it is.
Yeouch! That edge! Be careful lady! I almost cut myself on that! :selenpointandlaugh:

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
And Spanner followed me with his alt called Chuubahell. They were active in my most recent stream. That's all I got really in that regard. @ the other dude. I'm too much of a hag to understand how to quote people right on this website
Doesn't seem like the accounts are active any more, he must have realised it wasn't gonna work out so soon and deleted them when he got caught.

Should have waited a few months instead of immediately diving back in so quick and being so desperate to interact with streamers again, it's a nice name that could have become a cool user and probably could have helped rehabilitate him in the right places but it is tainted now.
1703215883278.png

1703215741668.png

Time will tell if he waits a while and tries again and this time doesn't make it obvious.
As long as he leaves her alone, he might be a different viewer. He could have probably prevented this had he switched to this months ago.

Last edited:

GOTBB

The tablet is just an extra "what the fuck" on top of everything else.
What a time! What a catch-up!

If only I could love as profoundly as dude loved... tablet.
At first I thought it was weird in his doc how tablet forward it was, but then I read the last ten pages of this.

You might as well call this Tablet Thread.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
There's just one thing that still bothers me about all of this.
If Charlotte is planning to give it away, should she advertise that the tablet "may contain traces of nut", or merely call it "pre-loved"?

Top Bottom