"WHY ARE WOMEN ON THE INTERNET SO MEAN"nanobites

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I barely skimmed, but I can guarantee that you did even less than that, even with the rant you wrote earlier: "The tablet was used on eBay,"
Anyone being like, "why would he remove the plastic wrap and protective seal?>!?!?!?" isn't paying attention. At least call him a liar and say that you think it was brand new and he opened it himself, but the fact that you don't even address that claim is telling.
Two mentions of ebay in document
Being her mail forward for merch in Japan was not the problem. I could do that as a capable individual. She trusted me to do this and I appreciated that. It
was regretful that forwarding her merch took longer due to issues with the delivery company Evri, who I used for eBay sales for many years. I packaged it well
along with the tablet and sent it in two parcels. One arrived to her (the tablet, however it was missing some cables so could not be used), the other was the
merch and other thank you gifts.
And
Originally, I also was going to give a spare label printer I had for merch runs too. However I took this out as part of the returned parcel and sold it on eBay.
Neither of which indicate he bought it used?

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Two mentions of ebay in document

And

Neither of which indicate he bought it used?
image.png

He appears to have been editing it throughout the day. Google document authors need to learn to not release unfinished buggy projects that they then are forced to fix with post-release patches.

I'm not sure what the version that you all originally read looked like, but I started reading after his last update (~12 hours ago according to his notes). Maybe I'm just seeing his idealized version that he had time to mastermind and photoshop, but based on what I do see; there are a lot of holes in this story, and people who read it earlier maybe didn't see all of the pics (again, I am basically ONLY trusting pictures/screenshots from either of these people. She's got pictures of him being an annoying autistic creep, he's got pictures of her continuously saying she'll block him, and then conversing with him like normal a month or two later, as well as semi-consenting to have the tablet sent to her as late as September).
My edit #7: My TL;DR for this is, yes of course he's a creepy autistic weirdo, but she is intentionally leaving things out/misrepresenting things and embellishing the story in order to make things sounds more ridiculous than they are, and people are lapping it up because it's more fun to believe it.
I say, you've got plenty of proof of him being a creepy autistic weirdo, don't diminish the truth by piling lies on top of it. And I am not going to take either of their words for anything.

Last edited:

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
Cum Tablet. Nuff said.
$_10.JPG

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Cum Tablet. Nuff said.
You should have edited that onto a package of wet-wipes. That would have explained everything.

Edit: Pretty sure I used imgbb for that. I might have hit 'paste' before realizing and deleted it, but then I had the imgbb link in the actual post.

Proctor Edit: Can you NOT upload a half-megabyte large image when we are on the last 4% of our data plan and I have specifically told people not to upload frivolous items to the forum?

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Why are people defending him?

frz

Early Adopter
image.png

He appears to have been editing it throughout the day. Google document authors need to learn to not release unfinished buggy projects that they then are forced to fix with post-release patches.
I WAS WRONG THIS IS WRONG LISTING.
No thats right. He did buy it used.
He even left a comment there!
the dude made purchase at june, when the listing i found was sold at october. I will own up to my shame for being rash and tarded. There is no archives of listings available for half a year ago im afraid, cause ebay deletes all data that isnt as recent as 3 months. This is sad day...

P.S. wayback machine also didnt archive the tablet page specifically

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
1. She's chinese
2. The cum tablet was kinda a big claim
Add to that; his screenshots have dates on them, and they appear to show that she talked with him in friendly conversation after 'blocking him and cutting off all contact with him and telling him to never talk to her again' multiple times over the course of ~6 months. Yeah, maybe she was scared and just trying to let him down gently each time, but I think that paints a different picture than what was implied by the original story.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Why are people defending him?
I dislike seeing what seems either unfounded, or worse yet, the comedic stylings of the british presented as fact. It's also pretty significant step up from all the other shit that seems likely, proven, or even admitted by the guy.

No thats right. He did buy it used.
He even left a comment there!
Date and price fits.
Damn, nice find.

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Several times, I think he might be copy and pasting a lot of the time or he has repeated it all so much he just spams it. He’s said the same points over and over, also adding that he feels bad he can no longer support the vtubers he likes because of this and apologizing for leaving their community.
holyshit just like nolan, he really is an autistic bastard

I think people are focusing too much on the baby batter tablet claim rather than the dozen other instances he did that made charlotte grow uncomfortable overtime, it sure can be damning evidence but only if it's actually confirmed

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
holyshit just like nolan, he really is an autistic bastard

I think people are focusing too much on the baby batter tablet claim rather than the dozen other instances he did that made charlotte grow uncomfortable overtime, it sure can be damning evidence but only if it's actually confirmed
I don't think anyone is denying that he's an autistic creepy weirdo.
I'm just pointing out that 1. she seems to be lying about some stuff to make him seem worse and make herself seem better, and 2. there's a large gulf between being an autistic creepy weirdo, and mailing your cum to someone. And especially considering point 1, I am not willing to take that leap without solid proof.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer
Most people tend to be more trusting of the people being obsessively stalked than of the obsessive stalkers, yes.

Charlotte kept everything anonymous. Twitter rants, but with no names or E-Mails mentioned. No attempt at "cancellation" there. Meanwhile, kestraline repeatedly mentioned her by name in multiple discords and directly solicited @The Proctor to cover Charlotte on stream. It was only after Proctor contacted her that this changed.

The cum tablet isn't an out of context factoid, either. It is merely the exclamation mark at the end of a longwinded sentence of autism and obsession. I really don't think Proctor or anyone else would just go "Ew, ban this guy at the word of this woman" if it was just "cum tablet" with nothing else, with no preceding history of escalation.

But there is a history of escalation. Which Proctor only stumbled upon because kestraline himself brought it up to him and even then he needed to specifically contact Charlotte on his own initiative to get the details.

Yeah, we don't have pictures of the tablet drenched in cum (just the tablet itself, unused). It's hearsay and not legally admissable. But most people here aren't giving Charlotte the benefit of the doubt because she has two X chromosomes.

Most people here are giving her the benefit of the doubt because bluntly, the cum tablet, sent after explicitly being told to keep it and just leaving her alone (see @reinigen's post earlier), fits the pattern of a stalker's escalation spiral.
His Google doc shows a stream of Spanner specifically being name dropped on stream which appears to be what really set it off.
Did Charlotte forget that she actually mentioned this? Or did she slip up and not mean to but did it anyway? Or was it a warning shot?
I finally felt like I was moving on until Charlotte name dropped me on stream recently which I felt was over the line. I was not aware she was streaming until I was raided into her by someone else I had been watching at the time. She told a story and I was livid that she brought me up when she talked about wanting to replace the tablet she had with something else on Throne. I couldn’t take it any more.

Now, obviously the Discord DMs and server messages from Spanner were not appropriate, but she clearly didn't help with this remark.
And there's no mention of the cum part of the tablet here by the way.

roktofferson

I am now convinced that canada is solely made up of chinks, gooks and other asians and there are no white canadians remaining.
they MAID their bed and now they lie forever in it.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I don't think anyone is denying that he's an autistic creepy weirdo.
I'm just pointing out that 1. she seems to be lying about some stuff to make him seem worse and make herself seem better, and 2. there's a large gulf between being an autistic creepy weirdo, and mailing your cum to someone. And especially considering point 1, I am not willing to take that leap without solid proof.
I do agree with your points because I also think there's more to this than what we have known so far from both sides (though I did lean a bit more toward charlotte) I was backreading the thread and felt like most of the conversation is being way too focused on the tablet thing rather than spanner's overall behavior itself.
Regardless of what will happen though, it will be hard for spanner to regain any sense of trust in any community he's in and that's possibly the biggest fumble out of this whole escapade

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
this is on par of proctor spilling his spaghetti in front of his oshi jesus fucking christ john

even a ball weevil would have rizz
Between you, Proctor and Kestraline i've come to believe that TVA is collectively terrible at grooming our oshi's.
These posts in the main thread reminded me of another joke I wanted to make:
I think we can all see what REALLY went wrong in this whole situation:
image.png

He tried talking to a vtuber about the fundamental brokenness of Canadian politics.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
1. she seems to be lying about some stuff to make him seem worse and make herself seem better.
So Charlotte was a woman? Damn what a revelation!

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
i think cum claim was started here, she said it was tacky residue or something. But yeah, i heard shes chinese and started to care less.

e1: cheapest gt-220 on jap ebay is 75 pounds with a broken digitizer

i'd like to see a receipt
Does it come with cum residue on the screen?

If we're going by timeline on the cum, here's what probably happened:
> Spanner's tablet have been delivered
> Spanner is giddy with joy
> Spanner takes off his clothes (as Scots are predisposed to do when they feel giddy)
> Inspects the tablet
> While inspecting, he fantasizes about what Char will say to him (he's been a good boy)
> Ejaculates prematurely (as Scots are predisposed to do when they're aroused)
> Ejaculate went on the screen
> Panics
> Went to the cupboard to get a wipe
> Inadvertently smears his cum all over the tablet
> PANICS
> Thought about sending Char a message about what happened
> Sonic The Hedgehog© movie plays on the telly
> He got distracted because SONIC
> Fell asleep after watching the movie
> Woke up the next day and saw the mess
> Figures it won't matter much because it's an expensive table
> Puts the tablet back in the box and starts packing it
> Mails the box
> Goes home and fantasizes about Char's expression on the tablet (he's been a gooder boy)
> Watches JonTron plays Sonic 2©
> Posts on the forum
> Goes to sleep fulfilled

I'm drunk AF. Please ignore this post.

Snapper... LOL. LMAO even.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Does it come with cum residue on the screen?

If we're going by timeline on the cum, here's what probably happened:
> Spanner's tablet have been delivered
> Spanner is giddy with joy
> Spanner takes off his clothes (as Scots are predisposed to do when they feel giddy)
> Inspects the tablet
> While inspecting, he fantasizes about what Char will say to him (he's been a good boy)
> Ejaculates prematurely (as Scots are predisposed to do when they're aroused)
> Ejaculate went on the screen
> Panics
> Went to the cupboard to get a wipe
> Inadvertently smears his cum all over the tablet
> PANICS
> Thought about sending Char a message about what happened
> Sonic The Hedgehog© movie plays on the telly
> He got distracted because SONIC
> Fell asleep after watching the movie
> Woke up the next day and saw the mess
> Figures it won't matter much because it's an expensive table
> Puts the tablet back in the box and starts packing it
> Mails the box
> Goes home and fantasizes about Char's expression on the tablet (he's been a gooder boy)
> Watches JonTron plays Sonic 2©
> Posts on the forum
> Goes to sleep fulfilled

I'm drunk AF. Please ignore this post.

Snapper... LOL. LMAO even.
its being sold from GB which i assume is great britian

Top Bottom