"I'm relax, I'm relax, uuh magma is my house!"Roboco

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Henya is Hafu, and Iori spends too much time speaking JP for me to consider her an EN vtuber. Don't know about the others because imagine watching Nijisanji besides Selen and Rosemi :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Join @Harrow Prime and @BlueSharkTV and watch the Koreans. All the mental illness of the Chinese but with enough Plastic Surgery they can almost match the japs

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
This is about to get wild, isnt it.

1.1k messages, quite a lot of messages

View attachment 60229

EDIT:
I TAKE EVERYTHING NICE I SAID ABOUT CHARLOTTE
SHES CHINESE
ABORT

Polish_20231220_133917953.jpg

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

frz

Stacy must be either extremelly autistic (Juni) or a fucking dweeb (Cali), or a girlfailure (pippa) to actually become a vtuber.
Other than that white girl will never become a vtuber. So choose, western man, Isabella Marie Hernandez or Shu "Jane" Chang?
Isnt there a blonde white vtuber who does metal music. Just saw her on recommendations sometimes on youtube and doesnt seem like she is a dweeb

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
Man I hate when I buy cleaning wipes meant to remove sticky residue off things, and they add sticky residue to things! What the hell! I'm so mad I'm going to go send 80 more DMs about what a bitch Charlotte is! Also please be nice to me, I'm a human too you know. :(

She's a menhera chink with your standard tiger parent daddy issues. She posted a twitlonger a while back detailing her entire life story, I posted it on the homeland at the time but the site is being taken down by some tranny shenanigans right now so I can't go find it.
https://kiwifarmsaaf4t2h7gc3dfc5ojh...threads/virtual-youtubers.69525/post-12624698
.onion link cause who knows which clearnet site will be up in the near future.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Ehh either send the tablet back or toss it, keeping it around is bad juju and seems a bit weird. Do a clean break and don't have any hint of owing him anything so he has zero power over you. I have nothing else to add that hasn't already been said, what a wild fucking story to read late at night.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
EDIT:
I TAKE EVERYTHING NICE I SAID ABOUT CHARLOTTE
SHES CHINESE
ABORT

I am now convinced that canada is solely made up of chinks, gooks and other asians and there are no white canadians remaining.
It's always a chink or gook. Where are the Nip EN vtubers? :annoyedpippa:
Nips are allergic to learning other languages, specially english.

niggaphil

Henya is Hafu, and Iori spends too much time speaking JP for me to consider her an EN vtuber. Don't know about the others because imagine watching Nijisanji besides Selen and Rosemi :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Let me introduce my one and only Japanese Vtuber Waifu: Tenma Maemi :smugselen:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Isnt there a blonde white vtuber who does metal music. Just saw her on recommendations sometimes on youtube and doesnt seem like she is a dweeb
Yeah, *heh* you must be thinking of OBkatiekat! *snicker* She's great if you like metal! *hehehehehehe*

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
My dude. When somebody has been contacted thousands and thousands of times in the last eight months about something, by someone who has also spammed every single person they have ever talked to publicly or ever had business contacts with, you can safely assume they already know and don't need someone else to tell them. Especially after the post was shared publicly by multiple people they're all associated with.

Use your common sense.
Oh, boy, bitch slapping ahead.
:amepopcorn:
Canadian.

Last edited:

No Name

Interesting read, Proctors flamboyant writing worked pretty well here.
I woulda loved to have a chat with him before the explosion though, if only to see how he'd explain everything.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Sorry sorry, I meant to say #believeallwomen
Edit: Wait..AND she gave this supposed jizz tablet to another person to use? If that was what she thought it was and that didn’t freak her out enough to toss it with the rest of the stuff, I gotta say I straight up don’t believe her about thinking that’s what it was (or the rest of her claims about the tablet/packaging that he posted photos of and she provided no proof), that sounds like an afterthought to make things sound more crazy and garner sympathy/disgust.
This is what I'm thinking if she's actually planning on giving it away at this point. I don't have any intention of defending the guy or discounting anything else, but this seems like a fun bombastic lie to REALLY make the cancellation pop, yaaas kween.

She said she wanted to give it away as she felt too disgusted to use it. She specifically has not done so yet, merely expressed her intention.
I feel like you owe it to the thread to go over and identify the substance at this point. I suggest rubbing it on your gums, like an 80s movie cop identifying cocaine.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I’m still back reading so I don’t know if this was addressed, but practically all of that is opposite of what was in his google doc (I just skimmed for the tablet parts, because even considering all the other autism, that seemed unbelievable), and he had pictures and explained in detail about the tablet and accessories.
So everyone is believing, “I don’t know so I threw it away”, over, “here it is, these are the pictures of it”?

Sorry sorry, I meant to say #believeallwomen
Edit: Wait..AND she gave this supposed jizz tablet to another person to use? If that was what she thought it was and that didn’t freak her out enough to toss it with the rest of the stuff, I gotta say I straight up don’t believe her about thinking that’s what it was (or the rest of her claims about the tablet/packaging that he posted photos of and she provided no proof), that sounds like an afterthought to make things sound more crazy and garner sympathy/disgust.
Most people tend to be more trusting of the people being obsessively stalked than of the obsessive stalkers, yes.

Charlotte kept everything anonymous. Twitter rants, but with no names or E-Mails mentioned. No attempt at "cancellation" there. Meanwhile, kestraline repeatedly mentioned her by name in multiple discords and directly solicited @The Proctor to cover Charlotte on stream. It was only after Proctor contacted her that this changed.

The cum tablet isn't an out of context factoid, either. It is merely the exclamation mark at the end of a longwinded sentence of autism and obsession. I really don't think Proctor or anyone else would just go "Ew, ban this guy at the word of this woman" if it was just "cum tablet" with nothing else, with no preceding history of escalation.

But there is a history of escalation. Which Proctor only stumbled upon because kestraline himself brought it up to him and even then he needed to specifically contact Charlotte on his own initiative to get the details.

Yeah, we don't have pictures of the tablet drenched in cum (just the tablet itself, unused). It's hearsay and not legally admissable. But most people here aren't giving Charlotte the benefit of the doubt because she has two X chromosomes.

Most people here are giving her the benefit of the doubt because bluntly, the cum tablet, sent after explicitly being told to keep it and just leaving her alone (see @reinigen's post earlier), fits the pattern of a stalker's escalation spiral.

Early Adopter
This is what I'm thinking if she's actually planning on giving it away at this point. I don't have any intention of defending the guy or discounting anything else, but this seems like a fun bombastic lie to REALLY make the cancellation pop, yaaas kween.
Yea consider tho, when he had to defend himself on that point, he didnt say "It was sealed when I sent it i dunno nothing", it's "I wiped it with soapy wipes!!! Its residue!!!", meaning he had to unseal it, meaning he had touched it, meaning that his words weights as much, and considering his history, LESS than chalrottes

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Yea consider tho, when he had to defend himself on that point, he didnt say "It was sealed when I sent it i dunno nothing", it's "I wiped it with soapy wipes!!! Its residue!!!", meaning he had to unseal it, meaning he had touched it, meaning that his words weights as much, and considering his history, LESS than chalrottes
Yeah, he sent her a picture of the tablet before sending it, I recall seeing it in the google doc. I assume he would have wanted to make sure it reached him unharmed and functional before forwarding, at the very least. Here's the picture.

Early Adopter
Yeah, he sent her a picture of the tablet before sending it, I recall seeing it in the google doc. I assume he would have wanted to make sure it reached him unharmed and functional before forwarding, at the very least. Here's the picture.
Yea, but minimal use such as this doesnt warrant cleaning, or removing the protective film that is there to specifically to not scuff or shit up the drawing area in the first place. Aside of ofcourse not having to do that in the first place cause in the doc he specified she always could send it back on discount if the tablet isnt working.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Yea, but minimal use such as this doesnt warrant cleaning, or removing the protective film that is there to specifically to not scuff or shit up the drawing area in the first place. Aside of ofcourse not having to do that in the first place cause in the doc he specified she always could send it back on discount if the tablet isnt working.
I barely skimmed, but I can guarantee that you did even less than that, even with the rant you wrote earlier: "The tablet was used on eBay,"
Anyone being like, "why would he remove the plastic wrap and protective seal?>!?!?!?" isn't paying attention. At least call him a liar and say that you think it was brand new and he opened it himself, but the fact that you don't even address that claim is telling.

edit:
1) Reread the document. The photos RE: the tablet are chronologically out of order. He has the initial "Oh man, thank you for the tablet" message from June 30th as one of the later screenshots. On July 27th, before he received the tablet (the first photo), she quite explicitly states "bro....like honestly just keep the tablet I kind of need u to take a break from me dude. It's driving me insane". I don't know if he intentionally did it, but the order of the screenshots is misleading.
Wait, what? June 30th was the date with the picture of the tablet and the "Oh man, thank you for the tablet" conversation, so he had the tablet then (long before July 27th). And then she kept talking to him about it, and while she does seem hesitant in the September conversation, she still appears to consent to having it sent to her in that conversation. (it looks like he has been editing the google doc per his own notes, so maybe the order of some stuff has switched around, but I'm looking at the dates of the conversations in the images rather than the order they appear in the doc, and June 30th is before July 27th on most calendars)
*Unless you typo'd and meant to say 'before SHE received the tablet', in which case I'd still point you to the September conversation where she seemed hesitant, but willing to still have it sent to her.

Of course he's still an autistic retard in all of this for even wanting the gift to be sent back to him (after saying that he still wanted her to have it (after she stopped talking to him and 'blocked' him like 4 times (and then continued talking to him anyway))).

Last edited:
Top Bottom