"Ok, I love her, and I don’t want to be negative, but can someone have a word with her about her choices in sweaters and cardigans? She’s a handsome, funny, talented woman, who deserves better than to be clad in the world’s ugliest fabric"Nyfco's comment section on Botan

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I’m still back reading so I don’t know if this was addressed, but practically all of that is opposite of what was in his google doc (I just skimmed for the tablet parts, because even considering all the other autism, that seemed unbelievable), and he had pictures and explained in detail about the tablet and accessories.
So everyone is believing, “I don’t know so I threw it away”, over, “here it is, these are the pictures of it”?

Sorry sorry, I meant to say #believeallwomen
Edit: Wait..AND she gave this supposed jizz tablet to another person to use? If that was what she thought it was and that didn’t freak her out enough to toss it with the rest of the stuff, I gotta say I straight up don’t believe her about thinking that’s what it was (or the rest of her claims about the tablet/packaging that he posted photos of and she provided no proof), that sounds like an afterthought to make things sound more crazy and garner sympathy/disgust.
1) Reread the document. The photos RE: the tablet are chronologically out of order. He has the initial "Oh man, thank you for the tablet" message from June 30th as one of the later screenshots. On July 27th, before he received the tablet (the first photo), she quite explicitly states "bro....like honestly just keep the tablet I kind of need u to take a break from me dude. It's driving me insane". I don't know if he intentionally did it, but the order of the screenshots is misleading.

2) She provided photographic proof to Proctor, Thhrang, and myself she is still in possession of the tablet and hasn't touched it since the initial box open and the discovering of it being fouled up in some way.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'll just assume they have receipts for everything, seems off-brand for them to fall for a trick like that, idk
Finished reading. That list provided is mostly based in feelings and vibes, I don’t think there’s any ‘proof’.

My take now that I am caught up for the day: I think he’s an autistic retard and I think she’s a liar (about certain things, I’ll believe the emails and discord message screenshots and what-not, but if there’s no proof, I doubt the rest)
Prove me wrong if there is proof.
2) She provided photographic proof to Proctor, Thhrang, and myself she is still in possession of the tablet and hasn't touched it since the initial box open and the discovering of it being fouled up in some way.
Ah, where were the people saying she gave it away to someone else getting that from, then?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Ah, where were the people saying she gave it away to someone else getting that from, then?

She said she wanted to give it away as she felt too disgusted to use it. She specifically has not done so yet, merely expressed her intention.

niggaphil

Let's see what's the latest happening in this thread and --

:gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
1) Reread the document. The photos RE: the tablet are chronologically out of order. He has the initial "Oh man, thank you for the tablet" message from June 30th as one of the later screenshots. On July 27th, before he received the tablet (the first photo), she quite explicitly states "bro....like honestly just keep the tablet I kind of need u to take a break from me dude. It's driving me insane". I don't know if he intentionally did it, but the order of the screenshots is misleading.

Spanner lying just for him to save face!? SAY IT ISN'T SO!!! I am betting he nutted on that tablet because, like the animal that he is, that is a power move. Mans not on his right mind and he feels slighted but he is a grade A coward that is why he can only do those things to Charlotte. Him doing that "apology" video shows he breaks down on the lightest pushback. He will not stop until something bad happens to Charlotte.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I've been thinking, considering how normal he seemed in the threads, maybe I can fix him.

Nah, he's a lost cause.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
No idea whos the other retard on the call with charlotte, but his voice is really nasal and he screams too fucking much

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru
I regret reading this thread now :(

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
No idea whos the other retard on the call with charlotte, but his voice is really nasal and he screams too fucking much

Sonic autist.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

niggaphil

I've been thinking, considering how normal he seemed in the threads, maybe I can fix him.

Nah, he's a lost cause.
Rie, time to use your incest instinct, and fix him with dragon dildo pegging, I am sure he will be normal again like Chris-chan! :smugselen:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
I had a bad opinion of charlotte before all this, she seemed unbelievably cunty and insufferable, but I gotta say that the way shes taken all this shitstorm and still can laugh about the retard is making me reconsider my opinion of her.

edit:
Oh no... is charlotte chinese...?
:tomorrow:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I had a bad opinion of charlotte before all this, she seemed unbelievably cunty and insufferable, but I gotta say that the way shes taken all this shitstorm and still can laugh about the retard is making me reconsider my opinion of her.

If he hadn't involved her friends she'd be laughing at him a lot harder.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1703046485787.png
WHY THE FUCK IS TRIPLE-Q HERE.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Last edited: