"Vore will save the day!"Fujikura Uruka

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

oscillator

The Big Silly
I want to add onto this, I rather not be identified so the following post will be vague but I hope I can provide some further info.

My history with spanner isn’t very big, I read through the entire thread and I was unaware of his activities here (and this website as a whole.) one of my first interactions with him was him coming to my discord server and talking about how he was ostracized from another community.

In addition to your screenshots, I can confirm that spanner has been telling his tale to literally anyone who will listen, even those who don’t. He is desperate to get people on his side and to slander Charlotte as well. Without me even responding or engaging he spilled out several paragraphs of similar text to what he has been spewing, alongside to several other people.

Basically, in addition to the nasty stuff in the OP he is also trying to reach out to people to have anyone he can be on his side while telling the one sided tale. As I said earlier Spanner rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Sorry for Reddit spacing. I thought this info would make it more clear though. Spanner is very persistent in trying to turn other viewers and vtubers against Charlotte.
Got it. That clears up things for me. Thank you.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Several times, I think he might be copy and pasting a lot of the time or he has repeated it all so much he just spams it. He’s said the same points over and over, also adding that he feels bad he can no longer support the vtubers he likes because of this and apologizing for leaving their community.
With respect to your privacy, what community are you from? It's fine to be vague; I just wanted to see the trajectory of his meltdown so we can make a fallout map. I'm assuming you are from one of the many Sonic communities, but feel free to be as vague as necessary.

Fraudhawk

With respect to your privacy, what community are you from? It's fine to be vague; I just wanted to see the trajectory of his meltdown so we can make a fallout map. I'm assuming you are from one of the many Sonic communities, but feel free to be as vague as necessary.
I’m from the VTuber side of things. No idea about his sonic stuff.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
I'd give him that if the tablet was arranged through Discord with the possibility of sending it back, sending it back would be fair.

But Proctor's OP read more like the tablet was entirely unsolicited.
They definitely talked about it over discord before it was sent. There were screenshots in his response video.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
They definitely talked about it over discord before it was sent. There were screenshots in his response video.
Yep. It was a gift. I dont know about you guys but when i make a gift to someone i dont expect to ger it back. Its the whole point of a gift. And its not like she asked for it

oscillator

The Big Silly
I want to add that they didn't want to slander Charlotte but they went and did it anyway in a server I was in.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I want to add that they didn't want to slander Charlotte but they went and did it anyway in a server I was in.
That you were in? You're not in it anymore?

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
He shared the below photo of finding Yaoi at a charity store to several discords.
Well, I don't feel weird about donating my copies of Goblin Slayer to my local library anymore.

oscillator

The Big Silly
That you were in? You're not in it anymore?
He got people that were also supportive of him in so I guess I dodged a bullet from being brainwashed.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Normally when I don't want to slander someone, I just don't do it.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
He says that it's sticky because he wiped it down with wipes to remove the dust from the factory.
Did he word it differently? Because that sounds like horseshit.

Fraudhawk

This checks out with what I’ve experienced too. I know initially you were hesitant which is why I added extra info, he’s really spreading this to as many people as he can, even ones who do not know Charlotte at all

martah

"Is a 30 year old man from Scotland"
Fuck fuck please don't be me, please don't be me.....

Thank god it's not me. Wrong birth month.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

This man has 5 posts on this forum and knows how to make them count

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Did he word it differently? Because that sounds like horseshit.
Screenshot-2023-12-19-18-44-33-07-a1b1bbe5f63d5b96c1a0f87c197ebfae.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
If she still has all of the stuff, just send to British law enforcement immediately and let them handle it.

But if she really wants to verify the unknown dried substance on the tablet, she can buy a specific uv light detector to test it, or use an app (but i am not sure how reliable it is)

She should call in an expert while she's at it
https://ibb.co/txkP1YX

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I think we're all overlooking an important detail. Something from the very beginning of all this....
Screenshot-20231219-144429.jpg

Miia, you fucking menace...

Ironically the one thing Spanner is better at than them is on self-reporting, categorizing and documenting his own insanity.
Imagine self-reporting yourself to a known Kiwi. Nolan is probably reading the whole thing and going
:crushautistic:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Technically no. He says that it's sticky because he wiped it down with wipes to remove the dust from the factory.
I call bullshit. Tablet in question is a model of HUION KAMVAS. There are dozens of videos unboxing these on youtube, all of them show the tablet is sealed within a plastic envelope. Hell i have one of these myself and it also arrived wrapped in a plastic sleeve inside the box.

He unboxed it to take a picture of it, after that we can't verify if he covered it in man milk or not. However he suppposedly felt the need to wipe it down before sending? sounds suspicious to me.

• 5 posts
  • 4 of them about homostars

Last edited:

frz

killinganother

life in technicolor
Two videos were included in the latest Google Doc, here they are;
it's really hilarious and pathetic how this guy not only blatantly keeps repeating all these lies over and over through the whole stream, but also does it while crying. this is the peak of entertainment.

Top Bottom