"There isn't enough time in my life to draw all the shit that comes out of Uruka's account.... let alone all the other girls..."Agemmata

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Call me an optimist and a humanist, but I really don't think he sent her the gift of baby batter. The way he writes and talks, he just comes off as a really lonely and autistic dude who's like desperately clinging to an egirl, and thinks he can somehow make things right by typing more paragraphs. This guy needs therapy and actual human contact, so getting out of the chuubasphere for good might be a blessing in disguise.
Lonely and autistic dude discovery vtubers.
Discovers /vt/
Discovers lots of posts where anons treat tributes as normal, if hilarious
Lonely and autistic dude determines that providing the object of his obsession with a tribute is clearly normal, if hilarious behaviour in the vtuber sphere

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
The tablet thing does seem like a big assumption, but it's worth keeping around to hand over to the police when an investigation happens just in case. If it actually is semen that could make a criminal case against him stronger, the defence could downplay the deranged emails but actually sending her bodily fluid is a very clear-cut unwanted sexual advance.

Not-Username

I'm not much of a online detective or anything and can't really contribute.
But i just genuinely want to thank all who use this community for something good.

That's all, carry on.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Terraria. Apparently, in a total of 60 hours played in a modded multiplayer Calamity world, he could not figure out how the Recipe Browser mod worked or how to craft things, despite being handheld several times.
Holy shit, he's actually fucking retarded.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
FYI, at some point I will update the OP to include some of Spanner's details. This timeline was put together primarily with the aid of an ADHD zoomer with zoomer friends, so their placement on things was always on the 'uhm around that time i guess' scale. Ironically the one thing Spanner is better at than them is on self-reporting, categorizing and documenting his own insanity.

Main reason I'm not rushing is that I am genuinely completely exhausted right now from all the stuff that's happened in the last week, and have to deal with RL stuff related to Christmas shutdowns/gatherings/etc.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
FYI, at some point I will update the OP to include some of Spanner's details. This timeline was put together primarily with the aid of an ADHD zoomer with zoomer friends, so their placement on things was always on the 'uhm around that time i guess' scale. Ironically the one thing Spanner is better at than them is on self-reporting, categorizing and documenting his own insanity.

Main reason I'm not rushing is that I am genuinely completely exhausted right now from all the stuff that's happened in the last week, and have to deal with RL stuff related to Christmas shutdowns/gatherings/etc.
someone cross post the op tk the kfarmer vtuber thread plz

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
This isn't directly related to the penis explosion. However, I knew this Charlotte Van Halen girl's name was familiar. She got caught up in some drama a couple years back because a bunch of vtweeters got bootyblasted that she made some funny comments on stream. The cancellation attempt failed, but it fucked her up mentally from what I remember. This PapitheLichKing faglord had it out for her.

Poor girl can't catch a break!

They hated Charlotte because she told them the truth. ~ Gal. 4: 16.

Can smell their fat, victim complex having bullshit from here.
:Ame-SMELLTHEBULLSHIT:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM??? I COULDN'T IMAGINE SCHIZOPHRENIA ON THIS LEVEL IF I TRIED!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM??? I COULDN'T IMAGINE SCHIZOPHRENIA ON THIS LEVEL IF I TRIED!
That's the saddest part - you won't be able to imagine this level of schizophrenia even AFTER you reach it.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
That's the saddest part - you won't be able to imagine this level of schizophrenia even AFTER you reach it.
They've already flown too close to the sun.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Awoogers

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Do you not have mirrors in your house?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Awoogers

Why the fuck does big drama always happen when I'm completely exhausted and need to pass out for a while? It's like you guys time this shit!
idk dont be exhausted???????

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Waking up to Spanner voluntarily resigning from SAGE has got to be one of the funniest things I've witnessed on this forum in a while.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Waking up to Spanner voluntarily resigning from SAGE has got to be one of the funniest things I've witnessed on this forum in a while.
Add another page to the cursed history of Sonic the Hedgehog

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
The tablet thing does seem like a big assumption, but it's worth keeping around to hand over to the police when an investigation happens just in case. If it actually is semen that could make a criminal case against him stronger, the defence could downplay the deranged emails but actually sending her bodily fluid is a very clear-cut unwanted sexual advance.

I can see it both ways. Yes, the logical thing to do would have been to keep the evidence, but at the same time it makes sense that she would have this lizard-brain revulsion to something sent from someone she knows is more than a little creepy and want to get it out of her life as quickly as possible. And maybe she wasn't thinking about getting the law involved at that point yet. So I really don't blame her for yeeting the tablet.

Top Bottom