"Mumei... your eyes remind me of pumpkin-spice latte, and your hair reminds me of turkey gravy..."Ceres Fauna

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
It was said she threw it out earlier.

That said him doing an artistic tribute is way funnier to me so its real.
She threw away all the letters and shit that he put in the package. The tablet she decided to give to someone else who needs one. Unless she changed her mind, anyway.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Why is it always the Sonic ppl?
because statistically one of the most popular games in the world made a lot of autists sonic fans. i bet if you threw a brick it would hit a sonic fan 6/10 times.
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS GUY'S PROBLEM??? I COULDN'T IMAGINE SCHIZOPHRENIA ON THIS LEVEL IF I TRIED!
did you try a mirror?

I'm just happy most of the damage seems contained to just one person I imagine the throne spending hes doing to other 1 views has ceased and maybe some of them have caught wind of this and want nothing to do with him.

oscillator

The Big Silly
Is it really that bad that this guy contacted me too with his PoV? I want a quick tl;dr because I'm quite concerned if a majority is against him. I wanted to be supportive but it seems there's more behind the scenes

Attachments

• Capture+_2023-12-20-00-15-03.png
    Capture+_2023-12-20-00-15-03.png
    967.2 KB · Views: 110
  • Capture+_2023-12-20-00-17-55.png
    Capture+_2023-12-20-00-17-55.png
    975.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Capture+_2023-12-20-00-13-38~2.png
    Capture+_2023-12-20-00-13-38~2.png
    849.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Capture+_2023-12-20-00-18-06~2.png
    Capture+_2023-12-20-00-18-06~2.png
    883 KB · Views: 107

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is it really that bad that this guy contacted me too with his PoV? I want a quick tl;dr because I'm quite concerned if a majority is against him. I wanted to be supportive but it seems there's more behind the scenes
How retarded are you? He sent her a jizzed on tablet. He incesentlly bugged her and harassed her with messages and letters TO HER UNIVERSITY! How is it not "THAT BAD"???

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Did you read The beautiful OP Proctor made? Have you known spanner for a long time?

oscillator

The Big Silly
How retarded are you? He sent her a jizzed on tablet. He incesentlly bugged her and harassed her with messages and letters TO HER UNIVERSITY! How is it not "THAT BAD"??
Is there any evidence to the jizzed tablet?
Did you read The beautiful OP Proctor made? Have you known spanner for a long time?
I've known them for a long time and they were quite the parasocial person you'd expect now. Just didn't know they broke boundaries very recently.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
For posterity, here's the two streams he did recently. This first one he tried (poorly) to refute what Charlotte was saying about him.

The second one is his 'attempt' at being a streamer himself. Watch him poorly play Portal and Golf with Friends (alone) before having a breakdown an hour in.

It's far from quick, but you can watch his response video.

tl;dr: Spanner is a lonely autistic man, and got overly attached to a streamer that tries to be friends with her supporters. Because he's autistic, he didn't get any of her hints that she wanted him to stop being so clingy, so she had to tell him directly that he was really bothering her and to leave her alone, which hurt his feelings.

When she was talking on stream about needing a new drawing tablet, he offered to buy her one. They talked in discord, so she could make sure that he understood that buying her an expensive gift wouldn't get him any benefits or anything, and that he could just take it back otherwise, and he said that he understood and that he didn't care and just wanted her to have it. When it arrives, the package is filled with letters and shit, and there's something sticky on the tablet screen, so she decides to just throw away all of the extra shit and give the tablet to someone else who needs one. Obviously, this really upsets Spanner, and he says that if she doesn't want it to just send it back, calling her a thief for not using his gift how he wants her to.

There's also some other minor shit. He's upset that she mentioned him by name (Spanner) in her streams. Her mods apparently were bullying him (timing him out) while she was on vacation. Her discord hates him so much that they created a second discord without him, which is part of the reason she cut him out.

To be fair, Charlotte does seem a bit bitchy in the stuff that I've seen, but that's all after she got fed up with him, so I have to assume she's normally much nicer.
Technically no. He says that it's sticky because he wiped it down with wipes to remove the dust from the factory.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

I've known them for a long time and they were quite the parasocial person you'd expect now. Just didn't know they broke boundaries very recently.
Ahh yes of course! A new user suddenly pops up and just so HAPPENS to know spanner. True and real!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Ahh yes of course! A new user suddenly pops up and just so HAPPENS to know spanner. True and real!

let the mods do their thing before pointing and laughing

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
if you want to share some things you have witnessed about him over the years feel free to do so. You can even DM Proctor or a mod ( @reinigen , @Johnny Jambalaya or @thhrang ) if its better for you.
Shut up Rie

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Here is the explanation for the tablet as we got it.
I'll lay it out exactly as she described it to us.
1) the tablet incident happened near the very end of this sordid ordeal, so she was despirately trying to get him to leave her alone at this point.
2) he sent it to her completely unprompted
3) he has previously sent her weired crazy mail that she threw away immediately because of how uncomfortable it made her.
4) the box for the tablet was sealed. Everything inside the box was in manufacturer packaging untouched EXCEPT THE TABLET.
5) the tablet's wrapping had been opened, and haphazardly put back together inside the box
6) She found an unknown substance on it that she touched, commented was dried and semi tacky.
7) it triggered immediate and severe revulsion. Gut instinct "something is fucking wrong with this" type stuff
8) despite the fact she is an art student and knows the clear value of such a tablet, it has been sitting out of the way still packaged, not used, because of the "bad voodoo" feelings it gave her.

Considering all of the other shit she gave us, she told us (paraphrasing) "I don't have a penis so I'm not an expert, but my first instinct was dried nut"

Put the tablet aside. Even without that, we have someone that for months...... MONTHS ignored Charlotte's repeatedly telling him to leave her alone. He went around to other streamers, other viewers, and other Discords as far and wide as he could to slander her. And yet would always try to "explain" his behavior not understanding she didn't want an explanation, she wanted him to leave her the fuck alone.

Spanner had multiple opportunities to do the one thing needed in this ordeal - leave her the fuck alone and move on. She is so uncomfortable she is involving law enforcement because he has her address at school. I don't see what more we need than that. The tablet is just an extra "what the fuck" on top of everything else.

oscillator

The Big Silly

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

Fraudhawk

I want to add onto this, I rather not be identified so the following post will be vague but I hope I can provide some further info.

My history with spanner isn’t very big, I read through the entire thread and I was unaware of his activities here (and this website as a whole.) one of my first interactions with him was him coming to my discord server and talking about how he was ostracized from another community.

In addition to your screenshots, I can confirm that spanner has been telling his tale to literally anyone who will listen, even those who don’t. He is desperate to get people on his side and to slander Charlotte as well. Without me even responding or engaging he spilled out several paragraphs of similar text to what he has been spewing, alongside to several other people.

Basically, in addition to the nasty stuff in the OP he is also trying to reach out to people to have anyone he can be on his side while telling the one sided tale. As I said earlier Spanner rubbed me the wrong way from the start.

Sorry for Reddit spacing. I thought this info would make it more clear though. Spanner is very persistent in trying to turn other viewers and vtubers against Charlotte.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Spanner is very persistent in trying to turn other viewers and vtubers against Charlotte.

How many times did he tell you throughout this that he:

- Just wanted closure.
- Wanted his tablet back.
- Didn't want to hurt her.
- Would never do anything against her.
- She deserved it.

Might have enough data to make a bingo card at this point.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I'd give him that if the tablet was arranged through Discord with the possibility of sending it back, sending it back would be fair.

But Proctor's OP read more like the tablet was entirely unsolicited.

And between Charlotte's entire community being of a mind concerning kestraline, and kestraline's defence being effectively a confirmation except from an autistic viewpoint that doesn't really get why all these things were wrong, only that other people think they're wrong, including an "Explanation" for the semen encrusted tablet that is functionally identical to "My dog ate my homework"... I don't think I particularly care.

Fraudhawk

How many times did he tell you throughout this that he:

- Just wanted closure.
- Wanted his tablet back.
- Didn't want to hurt her.
- Would never do anything against her.
- She deserved it.

Might have enough data to make a bingo card at this point.
Several times, I think he might be copy and pasting a lot of the time or he has repeated it all so much he just spams it. He’s said the same points over and over, also adding that he feels bad he can no longer support the vtubers he likes because of this and apologizing for leaving their community.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are we checking IPs mods? I'm not gonna point fingers but... :mitothink:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Are we checking IPs mods? I'm not gonna point fingers but... :mitothink:

Yes I am. There's a reason I have that new announcement at the top of the page.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
The tablet thing makes zero sense because there would be absolutely no reason to "wipe it down". The only true reasons for him to open it would either to jack off on it like assumed or he used it and put something on it, letters, art who knows and then wiped it down. Both are obsessive, granted one is slightly more hygenic

Top Bottom