Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
tl;dr -

image.png

We know. That is the problem here.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis
This dude likes sonic, drinks fanta, and stalks women? This dude is the Scottish Chris-Chan. Congrats TVA you found your very own Chris.
Nolan has those qualities too. On top of that, he's a brony and has mommy issues just like Chris.

Short

God Damn the Sun

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

frz

Mongoloid, that just proves you write this up tp fix up your hurt ego. Anyone who would want to prove their point wouldnt dedicate an ENTIRE 2 SECTIONS OF HIS MESSAGE DEFENDING HIS GAMER SKILLS.
Holy shit my fucking sides someone help :deztheroom:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I was informed by a friend that the Spanner name goes pretty far back. Here it is from this site, which also leads to another name used by him known as SOTI (Sonic On The Internet?). I personally do not have the time to dig through his webhistory dating back this far, just thought it'd be a useful lead for anyone who does have the time.
https://ghostarchive.org/archive/kdxz3
[archive]

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
Goddamn, there's an addendum to this story?
:amepopcorn:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
the need to "clear the air"
It's a staple with this kind of pathological liars. They constantly need to "clear the air", "have a talk", "get a chance to explain" so they can push their narrative and provide excuses to try and justify their behavior. As if explaining their weird mental process would make it less fucked up.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
1: Is the guy nutting in the fucking mail based on anything but this? Unless there's something else, this seems like an "it came to me in a dream" style of claim, especially considering how valuable it might've been to keep for contacting law enforcement (but also, fucking ew). I feel like the line between "overly attached parasocial schizo guy" and "sex offender" is pretty significant.
I'll lay it out exactly as she described it to us.
1) the tablet incident happened near the very end of this sordid ordeal, so she was despirately trying to get him to leave her alone at this point.
2) he sent it to her completely unprompted
3) he has previously sent her weired crazy mail that she threw away immediately because of how uncomfortable it made her.
4) the box for the tablet was sealed. Everything inside the box was in manufacturer packaging untouched EXCEPT THE TABLET.
5) the tablet's wrapping had been opened, and haphazardly put back together inside the box
6) She found an unknown substance on it that she touched, commented was dried and semi tacky.
7) it triggered immediate and severe revulsion. Gut instinct "something is fucking wrong with this" type stuff
8) despite the fact she is an art student and knows the clear value of such a tablet, it has been sitting out of the way still packaged, not used, because of the "bad voodoo" feelings it gave her.

Considering all of the other shit she gave us, she told us (paraphrasing) "I don't have a penis so I'm not an expert, but my first instinct was dried nut"

niggaphil

Nolan has those qualities too. On top of that, he's a brony and has mommy issues just like Chris.
So you mean Nolan will turned into MotherFucker soon? :mywifenolan:

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
despite the fact she is an art student and knows the clear value of such a tablet, it has been sitting out of the way still packaged, not used, because of the "bad voodoo" feelings it gave her.
Has she tried submitting the tablet to the police? If they can prove via testing that it's what everyone thinks it is, then it could get Kevin McSperg the awakening he needs via bobbies at his door.

It was said she threw it out earlier.
Yeah that's what I read in Proctor's OP, but @reinigen said in the post I responded to that she may still have it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Has she tried submitting the tablet to the police? If they can prove via testing that it's what everyone thinks it is, then it could get Kevin McSperg the awakening he needs via bobbies at his door.
It was said she threw it out earlier.

That said him doing an artistic tribute is way funnier to me so its real.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Yeah that's what I read in Proctor's OP, but @reinigen said in the post I responded to that she may still have it.
She sent us a photo of the pile of boxes in a corner of her apartment being ignored as hard as possible. She doesn't know what to do with it. As gross as it is, she knows how valuable it is too which is why she didn't chuck it immediately.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

niggaphil

She sent us a photo of the pile of boxes in a corner of her apartment being ignored as hard as possible. She doesn't know what to do with it. As gross as it is, she knows how valuable it is too which is why she didn't chuck it immediately.
If she still has all of the stuff, just send to British law enforcement immediately and let them handle it.

But if she really wants to verify the unknown dried substance on the tablet, she can buy a specific uv light detector to test it, or use an app (but i am not sure how reliable it is)

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'll lay it out exactly as she described it to us.
1) the tablet incident happened near the very end of this sordid ordeal, so she was despirately trying to get him to leave her alone at this point.
2) he sent it to her completely unprompted
3) he has previously sent her weired crazy mail that she threw away immediately because of how uncomfortable it made her.
4) the box for the tablet was sealed. Everything inside the box was in manufacturer packaging untouched EXCEPT THE TABLET.
5) the tablet's wrapping had been opened, and haphazardly put back together inside the box
6) She found an unknown substance on it that she touched, commented was dried and semi tacky.
7) it triggered immediate and severe revulsion. Gut instinct "something is fucking wrong with this" type stuff
8) despite the fact she is an art student and knows the clear value of such a tablet, it has been sitting out of the way still packaged, not used, because of the "bad voodoo" feelings it gave her.

Considering all of the other shit she gave us, she told us (paraphrasing) "I don't have a penis so I'm not an expert, but my first instinct was dried nut"
Call me an optimist and a humanist, but I really don't think he sent her the gift of baby batter. The way he writes and talks, he just comes off as a really lonely and autistic dude who's like desperately clinging to an egirl, and thinks he can somehow make things right by typing more paragraphs. This guy needs therapy and actual human contact, so getting out of the chuubasphere for good might be a blessing in disguise.

Nigel Nigerman

Once ya go Nigga, you'll never get bigga.
sure just let me use this one username as my entire internet persona as I proceed to become the most disgusting filth ever, surely nothing will happen
The Nolanism is strong with this one.

I am now a 36 hours without sleep. And it was fucking worth the watch. Im gonna go crash now. I just wonder what fucking drama will spawn tomorrow
Sweet dreams ya autistic prince.

I agree that "the tablet felt sticky so that means he squarted on it" is a bit of a leap and I'd need to see more before I definitely believe it. Maybe there is further evidence that was left out of the thread, but barring that showing up I think it's best to just think of it as a narrative flair so far.
I have nothing else to add except that in addition to being an autistic groomer he is probably FAT
Could be Fanta cos he's always chugging the damn thing.

TL;DR 25 pages of crying that he's a real human bean.

Thanks for reading all that for us.

GO TROON OUT YOU NARCISSITIC PIECE OF SHIT.
The entire text is basically OH WOE IS ME bullshit you push cause you fucked up and need to blame someone while also putting yourself in the seat of the victim. You havent adressed a single point and basically covered your own ass while simultaneously masturbating on anime girl and mirror. And that same anime girl you STILL tryna spew shit towards cause she didnt protec your feefees.

Aside of everything else youve done like shitting on her on multiple platforms and to her friends.

She's not a fucking dog you troglodyte. The assumption that you think treat will make her like you again reeks of you being a retard or a psycho, or both!

Mongoloid, that just proves you write this up tp fix up your hurt ego. Anyone who would want to prove their point wouldnt dedicate an ENTIRE 2 SECTIONS OF HIS MESSAGE DEFENDING HIS GAMER SKILLS.

are you describing your wet dreams here? Everything up until this message was you making a victim out of yourself cause mods timed you out and charlotte didnt want to deal with your shit due to you shitting up her mailbox BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

But you brought him up you fucking idiot? Whats his significance on your ban? Why were you banned? Are you trying to imply she banned you cause she got mad or something? Are you saying that cause that what you would do??

FAGGОT READ A DICTIONARY!!!!

Whats your proof of that, "trust me bro, its tissues!!!"? Your retarded ass cant fathom that tablet has a screen protector on it and plastic on every bump and THE FUCKING PACKAGE AND WRAP for it to not get dirty making a reader ask why would you even wipe that shit with wipes that arent even made for electronics in the first place. Cause all you got is like 2 screenshots cropped up conveniently. and a picture of a wipes off of google images.

Nah you wont, youll want your last word like you want this now and the fact she aint reading any of that and basically on the way of getting a restraining order aint stopping you.

Just fucking shut up you idiot! Go end it all!
Again, thank God I did not read that.

Nolan already beat his sister, methinks we'll know soon enough if Spanner has the same tendencies.

I remember when he was in the discord writing paragraphs about the tablet, that my advice was to step away from the keyboard, stop posting, and if he has truly been wronged to go to the police - and that as a neutral observer from the outside in, it was just a tablet, not even remotely worth all of this nonsense over

now I wonder how this situation would pan out if he actually took that advice, put his head down, actually disappear like he claims to want to do and leave the woman alone

...though if he had gone to the police, they might have had a head-start in putting a case against him, but I digress. I would say it's still not too late to put his head down and disappear, but it seems to me like he desperately wants to keep talking, and even the need to "clear the air" about the tablet seems like the wrong thing to hyperfixate over when there are plenty of other things that should have been addressed instead.

Again, as a neutral observer from the outside in, there were many opportunities to mitigate the outcome, but each and every one of them were rejected. Here's hoping he actually learns from this over the long term, and that the affected is able to find peace away from him.
Ya did what ya can mate, sometimes there are those who're a lost cause.

Spanner after he sees a brand new tablet.
yea.gif

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
GO TROON OUT YOU NARCISSITIC PIECE OF SHIT.

dont tell him to do that or TRAs will come out in full force to tell everyone he didntdo nuffin and that the sonic community has done a transphobia

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Kestraline moments after he purchased the tablet:
onani-master-kurosawa-es-el-doujinshi-de-contenido-erotico-que-necesitas-leer0.png
Onani Master Kestraline

Top Bottom