"I really hate you! I've had it with you! You fucker!"Tenjin Kotone (to Matsuri)

The Kestraline Kronicles - Discussion Thread

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Gotta say, it'd have been incredible to prep this whole thing, then give kestraline his Proctor stream, only for Charlotte to join and the expose happening there.

I get why it wasn't done that way (why on earth would charlotte subject herself to that? Also kestraline would've assuredly ragequit. And the writeup is ultimately far neater than a chaotic livestream), these threads were assuredly the better choice.

But the hypothetical stream would've been pretty kino.

Jealous

Lurker

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
Gotta say, it'd have been incredible to prep this whole thing, then give kestraline his Proctor stream, only for Charlotte to join and the expose happening there.

I get why it wasn't done that way (why on earth would charlotte subject herself to that? Also kestraline would've assuredly ragequit. And the writeup is ultimately far neater than a chaotic livestream), these threads were assuredly the better choice.

But the hypothetical stream would've been pretty kino.
I believe having it in writing is more useful than another 7 hour stream, complete with an intermission show featuring canadians and mexicans.

Panko Enjoyer

Well would you look at that

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Well that was a damn read.

I do remember that post about Charlotte, which seemed odd at the time, but this is the forum with a Pippa thread. You get numb to certain things. Still...

:painpeko: :depressedtako:

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
And here I was wondering "did I miss another penis explosion?".
Honestly, my hat's off to everyone involved in uncovering this mountain of shit that was under our very own rug.

Why is it always the Sonic ppl?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I do feel a little bad for him, because it's clear from his "response video" that he's autistic and really lonely. Obviously it's not the streamer's fault that he got overly attached, but I can understand how someone like that would get overly attached to a streamer that tries to be friends with her supporters. That said, he definitely went way overboard, and earned his blocks/bans.
Nah fuck the tard. Like yea hes lonely but you gotta understand where his loneliness comes from (being insufferable fag not even sonic fandom likes, but has to tolerate) and where his lust for power comes from. He got himself in the position of power over a girl and expected her to fall on her knees and sing him praises like a nun but also naked. Zero sympathy, zero tolerance, fag got what was coming to him.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Hot damn, that was a crazy read. I figured a long-time homelander would know better than this, but then again the whole thegooddoctor saga proves that self-awareness if a rare trait online.

Who's the next secret schizo? Which one of you has Nolan-tier Opsec?
ilbd89acbqga1.gif

Luckily for me, I have iron-clad Opsec. Little do any of you know I'm CatParty on the farms, whereas in real life I'm actually a dog. Nobody would ever suspect me!

Stunned But Dumb

When you show up to the forum late and miss the penis explosion

The only thing that can even compare to the insanity of the write up is this discussion thread showing his history in the sonic community. Might as well check the MLP community while you're at it, they go hand in hand very often.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

TL;DR 25 pages of crying that he's a real human bean.

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
A bit confusing to read at parts, because he uses bold text both for quotes and emphasis.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter
big-lebowski-stirring.gif

I uh... wow. What is even left to be said? I guess this is the kinda para-social over-the-edge that every Vtuber would fear. (And rightfully so.) Kestraline (or whatever name he's using now) will have to live with this forever, and with this much of a public shaming he'll remember it 'til the day he dies.

Unironically :gsh:

Good luck with Art School Miss. Charlotte. I remember watching a couple of your streams, mostly painting (I remember some guitar and gas mask piece?) and work on your model or art for it.

Always liked that you never went for low hanging coomer stuff. So yeah, this sucks, but stay cool! Good luck with your pursuits. :BijouBijou:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Didn't log on for a day and a prime schizo has been documented, what the hell. Crazy read, glad the fucker has been exposed.

Clownman

I have nothing else to add except that in addition to being an autistic groomer he is probably FAT
This dude likes sonic, drinks fanta, and stalks women? This dude is the Scottish Chris-Chan. Congrats TVA you found your very own Chris.

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

Early Adopter
GO TROON OUT YOU NARCISSITIC PIECE OF SHIT.
The entire text is basically OH WOE IS ME bullshit you push cause you fucked up and need to blame someone while also putting yourself in the seat of the victim. You havent adressed a single point and basically covered your own ass while simultaneously masturbating on anime girl and mirror. And that same anime girl you STILL tryna spew shit towards cause she didnt protec your feefees.

I stupidly told her I was upset after she removed an admin role on her server. This is ultimately what made things start to go really downhill.
Aside of everything else youve done like shitting on her on multiple platforms and to her friends.

Whenever she got mad at me I tried to make it up to her by giving her a Steam game, or a small donation, or even some gift subs to her channel.
She's not a fucking dog you troglodyte. The assumption that you think treat will make her like you again reeks of you being a retard or a psycho, or both!

Contrary to what Proctor said in the thread I was not policing her content or activities. What I would say is this - (IRRELEVANT BULLSHIT)

I wasn’t good at Terraria for the first time
Mongoloid, that just proves you write this up tp fix up your hurt ego. Anyone who would want to prove their point wouldnt dedicate an ENTIRE 2 SECTIONS OF HIS MESSAGE DEFENDING HIS GAMER SKILLS.

However, she only got to play co op with me once and againit was a lot to take in. I feel I could have had good games with her in the future had we made amends.
are you describing your wet dreams here? Everything up until this message was you making a victim out of yourself cause mods timed you out and charlotte didnt want to deal with your shit due to you shitting up her mailbox BY YOUR OWN ADMISSION.

Charlotte only removed me from the server on 18th September 2023 after she had a fallout with some of her other friends, namely someone calledMashigga who she had talked to for a number of years. Whilst I could show stuff as to why he was dropped, this isn’t about him, and I do not wantto cause Charlotte further anguish.
But you brought him up you fucking idiot? Whats his significance on your ban? Why were you banned? Are you trying to imply she banned you cause she got mad or something? Are you saying that cause that what you would do??

make amends X9999times
FAGGОT READ A DICTIONARY!!!!

I accept the tablet is lost. It is my fault for obsessing over it, just like I had obsessed with Charlotte. It was given with good intentions and nothinghorrible was done to it despite what had been claimed in that thread. It really was a gift I wanted to give to a good friend at that time. I just wishthat none of this got to the level where everything got ruined.
Whats your proof of that, "trust me bro, its tissues!!!"? Your retarded ass cant fathom that tablet has a screen protector on it and plastic on every bump and THE FUCKING PACKAGE AND WRAP for it to not get dirty making a reader ask why would you even wipe that shit with wipes that arent even made for electronics in the first place. Cause all you got is like 2 screenshots cropped up conveniently. and a picture of a wipes off of google images.

I will leave you all alone
Nah you wont, youll want your last word like you want this now and the fact she aint reading any of that and basically on the way of getting a restraining order aint stopping you.

Just fucking shut up you idiot! Go end it all!

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I remember when he was in the discord writing paragraphs about the tablet, that my advice was to step away from the keyboard, stop posting, and if he has truly been wronged to go to the police - and that as a neutral observer from the outside in, it was just a tablet, not even remotely worth all of this nonsense over

now I wonder how this situation would pan out if he actually took that advice, put his head down, actually disappear like he claims to want to do and leave the woman alone

...though if he had gone to the police, they might have had a head-start in putting a case against him, but I digress. I would say it's still not too late to put his head down and disappear, but it seems to me like he desperately wants to keep talking, and even the need to "clear the air" about the tablet seems like the wrong thing to hyperfixate over when there are plenty of other things that should have been addressed instead.

Again, as a neutral observer from the outside in, there were many opportunities to mitigate the outcome, but each and every one of them were rejected. Here's hoping he actually learns from this over the long term, and that the affected is able to find peace away from him.

Top Bottom