"We said simple English NOT AUSTRALIAN"Kureiji Ollie

September Livestream Planning

God's Strongest Dragoon

Prep the gore and racism posts, boys

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
So I'm watching the start of the stream now as I missed the first half yesterday and the funniest thing is the "we're working on obtaining a business license." You can generally go on something like ZenBusiness, IncFile, Rocket Lawyer, or countless others and just file a company in an hours worth of work and what seems to be under a hundred dollars in Arizona. Most of them offer registered agent services and more so you can use that to reduce your personal exposure.

There really isn't a "working on getting a business license" you either get it or you don't. You can even usually get a DBA if you don't want to incorporate a company and pay all the bullshit fees.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
So I'm watching the start of the stream now as I missed the first half yesterday and the funniest thing is the "we're working on obtaining a business license." You can generally go on something like ZenBusiness, IncFile, Rocket Lawyer, or countless others and just file a company in an hours worth of work and what seems to be under a hundred dollars in Arizona. Most of them offer registered agent services and more so you can use that to reduce your personal exposure.

There really isn't a "working on getting a business license" you either get it or you don't. You can even usually get a DBA if you don't want to incorporate a company and pay all the bullshit fees.
What you're describing is incorporation, not a business license. Granted, a business license isn't hard to get either, you just fill out a form from your city/municipal hall, pay the fee, and wait for them to send you the license.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What you're describing is incorporation, not a business license. Granted, a business license isn't hard to get either, you just fill out a form from your city/municipal hall, pay the fee, and wait for them to send you the license.
It depends on the state and city sometimes, as incorporation can qualify as a business license. Looking at Arizona, they do not require a general license and I'd assume they use something like a DBA as their license for the town, however, in those cases if you're incorporated in the state you don't need a DBA as the corporation is the one doing business and is known by the state already.

I really hate all of this bureaucracy shit though and wish for AnCapistan to rise again.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
It depends on the state and city sometimes, as incorporation can qualify as a business license. Looking at Arizona, they do not require a general license and I'd assume they use something like a DBA as their license for the town, however, in those cases if you're incorporated in the state you don't need a DBA as the corporation is the one doing business and is known by the state already.
AZ doesn't at the state level, but many cities/municipalities do:

https://www.azcommerce.com/small-bu...does not,town offices issue business licenses.
Business License - Arizona does not issue nor require a state business license, however, most city/town offices issue business licenses. Some may only require businesses that are based within their jurisdiction to obtain their license; others may require anyone conducting business within their city/town limits to obtain their license. There is not a "blanket state license" that allows you to "opt out" of obtaining any local licenses which may be required.

For questions about whether or not your business activity is subject to one or more business licenses, check with each city/town office in which you plan to be based and/or conduct business.
Interestingly, Phoenix doesn't require one.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
In my experience in situations like that usually if you're an LLC or other form of corporation you can usually call the town clerk and they'll tell you that it's enough to do business in their city. Tucson for example though seems to require licensing in addition to incorporation, and has a multi-page flowchart on how to file which is retarded and they should be ashamed.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
they thought you were that hakka-sounding guy who is totally not me
Listening now you it's funny your name has 100% in it cause you 100% sound like Hakka

Clip for reference

Last edited:

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
Listening now you it's funny your name has 100% in it cause you 100% sound like Hakka

Clip for reference

I will kill you where you stand :youlittleshit:

:gunpeko:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
New stream at the regular time. Should be fairly chill overall. I need time to relax after the absolute rollercoaster that was the last two days.

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo
The truth big proct doesn't want you to know
Amor_Real_DVD.png

Towle

Why is Bossman looking at fox lewds on stream?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Towle

Holy shit, now I see it. would
Edit.
Not fat enough for Proctor.

Thomas Talus

Early Adopter
Did Proctor say he has folders of pictures of his big white whale? I don't think he should talk about Kirsche like that.

Topo Chico

Fuckin bird gore on stream

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Topo Chico

I thought it was a stream about the forum and drama. Hes been talking about birds for 10 min now
Autism is a hell of a drug

e: 43 years old when little Proctor was born, explains the ‘tism

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

of course the (((economist))) has to give you jewish advice

Topo Chico

Top Bottom