"I'm single and available to whoever will have me; I accept invitations to dinner, to the movies and dancing, I love dancing; Also loving is sharing and you can share me with everyone else!"Banzoin Hakka's mom

September Livestream Planning

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I heard someone say meat, go on...

i had to work off your pfp
Igarashi Futaba is a petite and serious business woman who can be very smug
1697506841989.png
1697506987610.png

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
All I'm leaving this with.
We will never get Spaceballs 2: The Search For More Money. I suppose a forum full of autistic fuckups will have to suffice as a substitute.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It was a perma ban, I just got unbanned using the ancient Jewish magic of bribery.

Edit: 4k Hours, and 1k subs, I think they made it 500 subs and 3k hours. You'll make $2-5 a thousand views.

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Why did you get banned?
No clue really, but Ralph Benrhardt and I were going really hard with the fix posting competition and I won I guess? 5t3n0 didn't know why either as far as I know, or at least he didn't know I was banned, and I don't think bugging Null about it is a good idea.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
@superduper Josh literally got Chris to the point of financially stable by selling and fulfilling sales of said art. It's been described by Josh as a Greek tragedy as he got Chris to a point he was happy with and then Chris raped his mom while lying to Josh about taking money from his mom and raping her.

What broke Josh was that Chris wasn't just mentally ill, he was actively malicious and knew the difference of right and wrong as he concealed things from Josh when everything was going down.

God's Strongest Dragoon

We are at the point of the stream where superduper shows up with a voice changer, ruins it's effectiveness by maintaining the same voice patterns, and then speaking like a woman.
:botanheadshake:
EDIT:
Listening to Rie and Hakka argue about Nolan was not on my bingo card for the stream.

Towle

Is Nolan underage? Why is Rie trying to fix him so much?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We are at the point of the stream where superduper shows up with a voice changer, ruins it's effectiveness by maintaining the same voice patterns, and then speaking like a woman.
EDIT:
Listening to Rie and Hakka argue about Nolan was not on my bingo card for the stream.
I cannot fucking unhear Hakka now jesus christ

EDIT: My brain keeps trying to fix fucking superdupers voice changer and its either making him real gay or a fucking woman and I can't stand it

God's Strongest Dragoon

My brain keeps trying to fix fucking superdupers voice changer and its either making him real gay or a fucking woman and I can't stand it
Think about how Rie talks normally and now listen to superduper's voice changer

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
EDIT:
I'm so fucking glad someone else was hearing that Hakka holy shit. It's ALL I've been able to think the entire time they've spoken.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Which one is the Hakka-sounding again?

God's Strongest Dragoon

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@superduper Josh literally got Chris to the point of financially stable by selling and fulfilling sales of said art. It's been described by Josh as a Greek tragedy as he got Chris to a point he was happy with and then Chris raped his mom while lying to Josh about taking money from his mom and raping her.

What broke Josh was that Chris wasn't just mentally ill, he was actively malicious and knew the difference of right and wrong as he concealed things from Josh when everything was going down.
I don't think Nolan is as bad as Chris Chan. He's fixable with the correct mix of kindness and sternness.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't think Nolan is as bad as Chris Chan. He's fixable with the correct mix of kindness and sternness.
No shit Nolan isn't as bad as a troon freak that raped his own mother, it wasn't a commentary about Nolan but about your misinformed views of Chris.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
No shit Nolan isn't as bad as a troon freak that raped his own mother, it wasn't a commentary about Nolan but about your misinformed views of Chris.
I don't remember what I said about Chris tbh. I probably didn't speak what I meant well. I was just trying to reinforce my ideals of trying to help others despite how far gone they seem.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Top Bottom