"Do I sound like a guy to you? don't answer that..."Fujikura Uruka

September Livestream Planning

100% not Hakka

Don't tell Yagoo

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
It's now what... 3 or 4 am in Bongland? What isn't Proctor going the fuck to slee-
Oh we're now in the alleged child grooming stage.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I am extremely amused at how the actual interview segments within this stream are separated by a 3 fucking hour block of autistic schizophrenic forum sperging that people like FalseEyeD will have to dig through to get meat when this stream is inevitably cited by dramafrogs reporting on the situation. Kino.
:robertudrink:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

God's Strongest Dragoon

I am extremely amused at how the actual interview segments within this stream are separated by a 3 fucking hour block of autistic schizophrenic forum sperging that people like FalseEyeD will have to dig through to get meat when this stream is inevitably cited by dramafrogs reporting on the situation. Kino.
The dramafags will also probably hear them saying "oh, let's get X in the call" and they'll listen to that segment until they realize they aren't actually involved in the drama but just some random forum autist.

Topo Chico

How is the soft supple Englishman still streaming with his ran through throat? Is he secretly the throat goat?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
The dramafags will also probably hear them saying "oh, let's get X in the call" and they'll listen to that segment until they realize they aren't actually involved in the drama but just some random forum autist.
"Can't wait to get some info about this happening I can steal and use in my video."
*Mexican joins stream, accents the place up as a mariachi band plays shortly after*

To be fair that's arguably important content!

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
How is the soft supple Englishman still streaming with his ran through throat? Is he secretly the throat goat?
You're gonna hear him complain about it for the next week. But to be fair he didnt do most of the speaking

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Okay i am watching this shit just because of this
*Mexican joins stream, accents the place up as a mariachi band plays shortly after*
Its like his theme song that follows him everywhere

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
"Oh i bet this is hot gos let's listen in" "Si Senor Proctor in El Venezuela we love with El Burro si"

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
"Oh i bet this is hot gos let's listen in" "Si Senor Proctor in El Venezuela we love with El Burro si"
spanish stroke
I now know this man's nationality, MY PREJUDICE ONLY GROWS STRONGER, HE DOESN'T KNOW MINE SO I HAVE THE HIGHGROUND.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

How does it differ from the English stroke? Is it Spicy? (Calliente for you Latinx)
They stroke out while holding castanets.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@thhrang getting buck broken live on air.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

God's Strongest Dragoon

Hi Q,
if you're reading this, lick my balls

richdwarf

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I'm glad that I could help.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You just blew my mind with the very real possibility that Khyo and False will be citing this stream in future videos and sending a whole load of new traffic our way

Not sure if awesome or terrifying

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom