"Thank you very much, YAGOO! ! ✨✨ Continuing to work hard on cancer BAU"Fuwawa & Mococo Abyssgard

September Livestream Planning

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
100+ auditions? Jesus fuck, if I wasn't incredibly misogynistic, I should start my own corp at this point.
Unironically horrifying.

I have no idea why there are so many people desperately wanting to be in a corp. Any corp at all.

Vtuber corps are an unusual phenomenon as is, streaming didn't start that way, and outside of Esports, you get loose conglomerations like Mythic at best. Except vtubing, that is.

It's frankly terrifying how the Hololive dream (and the higher cost of entry through the model, I suppose) causes people to throw themselves at every scam or catastrophic mismanagement appearing in the distance.

I have limited sympathy for streamers. Streaming is a hobby. If one happens to have the charisma and luck to turn this hobby into a profitable endeavor, great for them, but nobody in streaming is owed success. People who stream without a backup, hoping to be the one who makes it, are batshit. Consequently, I also have limited sympathy for people not doing their due diligence before throwing themselves at random phantoms they believe to be hopeful startups.

But just witnessing it happening gives a terrifying insight into human nature and gullibility.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Unironically horrifying.

I have no idea why there are so many people desperately wanting to be in a corp. Any corp at all.

Vtuber corps are an unusual phenomenon as is, streaming didn't start that way, and outside of Esports, you get loose conglomerations like Mythic at best. Except vtubing, that is.

It's frankly terrifying how the Hololive dream (and the higher cost of entry through the model, I suppose) causes people to throw themselves at every scam or catastrophic mismanagement appearing in the distance.

I have limited sympathy for streamers. Streaming is a hobby. If one happens to have the charisma and luck to turn this hobby into a profitable endeavor, great for them, but nobody in streaming is owed success. People who stream without a backup, hoping to be the one who makes it, are batshit. Consequently, I also have limited sympathy for people not doing their due diligence before throwing themselves at random phantoms they believe to be hopeful startups.

But just witnessing it happening gives a terrifying insight into human nature and gullibility.
Decades of horrifying stories about Hollywood hasn't stopped people. A lot of people just want to be famous.

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
This is a weird fucking stream to jump into an hour+ late

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Short

God Damn the Sun
Decades of horrifying stories about Hollywood hasn't stopped people. A lot of people just want to be famous.
pippaWut m.pngstill crazy that being famous here means consistently having 100 CCV

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Poor? Retarded? Living with two corpses to be that abuse you? Clearly, starting a Vtuber company is priority nr. 1.

God's Strongest Dragoon

Limkin

I tuned out a while ago, it was getting too real too quick

God's Strongest Dragoon

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Proctor letting out that muffled "ehhh" with how awkward this is getting is kino

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
Inb4 TVA gets blamed when she decides the off herself. I cant say that in the chat stream unfortunately

God's Strongest Dragoon

CWC is trending again on twitter. We are entering the Event Horizon.
PEAK
FEVER
DREAM

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Inb4 TVA gets blamed when she decides the off herself. I cant say that in the chat stream unfortunately
TVA: 1, KF: 0

This sounds like a hell of a lot of menhera and trying to do too much all at once without a good foundation. Hope everyone involved pulls up.
:optimistic:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Judging from this stream it doesn't seem like this was orchestrated by some deceptive sociopath but rather an incredibly naive 19 year old who got in way over her head and had a really bad way of coping with it (digging an even bigger hole for herself).

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Wait who is bossman talking to

Towle

Not to sound harsh, but she sounds quite immature.
Wait who is bossman talking to
New corpo's 19yo CEO, look at the banner.

Edit. Fake hag, she sounded in her 30s and is actually 20.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Not to sound harsh, but she sounds quite immature.

New corpo's 19yo CEO, look at the banner.
Wait I thought the other one was the CEO

God's Strongest Dragoon

Judging from this stream it doesn't seem like this was orchestrated by some deceptive sociopath but rather an incredibly naive 19 year old who got in way over her head and had a really bad way of coping with it (digging an even bigger hole for herself).
>the twitter drama revolving around 19 and 20 year olds that have no idea what they're doing
>let's bring them on stream and air out this shit
>now he's talking about their ages
:canadianmonopolymoney:

WHO'S GROOMING WHO? GOD KILL ME NOW

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Of course she is Asian jesus christ

Also I thought this was ending, we are diving head first into cringe

Top Bottom